Closed Thread

Old 01-19-21, 03:12 PM   #13096
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Oh now you're too busy. Just now Yellen was speaking about how very important it is to help the most "disproportionately hardest hit industry" in both the EU and US, TOURISM. Millions of people are out work and trillions of dollars have been lost. Still against international cooperation which might help stimulate growth in that sector? Or is the media clown show, conspiracy theories and ego still more important?
Time zone, shifts, etc. ;p

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 01-19-21, 03:27 PM   #13097
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I do understand why some of my Danish friends is kind a upset.

Tomorrow 3 of our tv-channel whereof 1 of them are public(licens)and the others is either pay or commercial-Will be broadcasting from noon to past midnight covering the shift of President in USA.

Yes The President of USA is without any doubt the most powerful thing in the world. But 3 channel, one would be enough.

My 10 cent.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 01-19-21, 03:35 PM   #13098
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Time zone, shifts, etc. ;p

I find it sad that when the president of the United States with international cooperation attempts to help a major industry get back on its feet. The only response is scathing and malicious conspiracy theories simply because some haven't the least grip on reality.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 01-19-21, 03:41 PM   #13099
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I find it sad that when the president of the United States with international cooperation attempts to help a major industry get back on its feet. The only response is scathing and malicious conspiracy theories simply because some haven't the least grip on reality.

And exactly when has Trump had a grip on reality,lol

Al Capone
Old 01-19-21, 03:42 PM   #13100
Buddahaid

Whatever.

David Bowie
Old 01-19-21, 04:36 PM   #13101
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Videos posted should be shorter and more entertaining.
Old 01-19-21, 04:43 PM   #13102
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Trump releases good bye Video.
Old 01-19-21, 05:02 PM   #13103
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Funny column in the Chicago Tribune today about Trump not leaving the traditional note to the incoming President:

Column: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day letter to Joe Biden: An exclusive (very real) draft --

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colum...5ea-story.html

The text of the mock letter to the President-Elect form the President-Reject for those who aren't able to access the link:

Quote:

Dear LOSER!!

Welcome to the White House, you sleepy dope. I am leaving not because you beat me but because I choose to stop being president because I have already been THE BEST president in American history. Many have said that. I hear it all the time, people say, “Sir, there has never been a president like you.”

And I know they’re right. I’ve accomplished more than any president in history, and I remain incredibly popular and everyone loves me, especially my late father. And also Lindsey Graham. Just ask him, he tells me that all the time. He’s a total loser, but he knows a good president when he sees one. By the way, I left a file about him in the desk here. It contains … some things, if you know what I mean. Just wave it around if you ever need to get him to do something for you. He’s like a trained dog.

Anyway, back to all the things I’ve done that you will never match, and it won’t even be close.

I built the big, beautiful wall to keep out the bad hombres. Nobody called them bad hombres before I did. I came up with that, and people love it. It was so smart. Some slobs said it was racist, but they’re racist. I’m the least racist person I’ve ever met. By far.

But yes, I built the wall. Some will say there are still hundreds of miles of open border, but I haven’t seen them so they doesn’t exist. FAKE NEWS!

We have our great Trump wall, and do you know who’s paying for that wall? Do you? Because actually, I don’t. I kept sending the contractor bills in an envelope clearly marked “MEXICO!” but it just kept getting returned. Good luck with that.

Speaking of bills, I’m gonna need you to pay Rudy Giuliani for me. He’s a great American patriot and represented me in all this RIGGED ELECTION stuff. He did a terrible job, frankly. I told him to find me fraud and he didn’t find a thing, even though I know it’s out there because that guy from the pillow company told me it is.

Anyway, pay Rudy. The bill is in the desk by that file of stuff on Lindsey.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I accomplished so much. We have our great, great health care plan, which I’ll be releasing in two weeks. It will be better than that disastrous Obamacare you idiots came up with. So that’s coming up soon, since I can still technically be president if I want to, since I won, by a lot, and you lost. I beat you in a landslide, you know that’s true.

Some losers in the media keep saying I should just say you won. They say crazy stuff, like that I’m “fomenting violence.” What does “fomenting” even mean? I gotta ask Jared.

Speaking of Jared, can you give him a job? That would be a good way to unify the country, and frankly, I can’t stand the kid. Creepy looking. I just had him around to keep Ivanka happy. Isn’t she beautiful? Not sure what she sees in that skinny weirdo, but whatever.

Now look, I know you’re going to screw up everything I’ve done, and I want you to know this: I don’t care. I just want to get down to Mar-a-Lago and keep bilking money from these rubes I sold hats to. So how about you give me a big pardon? Not that I’ve done anything wrong, but just in case. You give me a pardon, I’ll give you nothing and we’ll call it even, deal?

I had Stephen Miller draw up the pardon papers. They’re in that same drawer with the wall bills and the Lindsey dirt … sorry, I mean “information.”

Oh, speaking of Miller, there might be bags of human hair stashed in a few places. We tried to find them all, but he’s pretty sneaky.

Good luck, dummy.

NOT!

— STILL President Donald J. Trump

<O>

Last edited by vienna; 01-19-21 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-19-21, 05:14 PM   #13104
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

At first I was thinking-WHAT has Mr. Trump lost his mind-Then I scrolled up a little bit and read your comment.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 01-19-21, 05:23 PM   #13105
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

I probably fear having bought a Trumpy Bear more then having bought Guns.
Seeing that anything Trump is approaching having Auschwitz Death Camps in your back yard.
Old 01-19-21, 06:20 PM   #13106
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Seeing that anything Trump is approaching having Auschwitz Death Camps in your back yard.
Watch your thoughts; they become your words
Watch your words; they become your actions
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your character
Watch your character, for it will become your destiny
(Talmud)

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 01-19-21, 07:45 PM   #13107
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post

I probably fear having bought a Trumpy Bear more then having bought Guns.
I have a couple of the troll dolls. They keep trying to kick the other troll dolls out of the toy box.

David Bowie
Old 01-20-21, 01:25 AM   #13108
vienna
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
Watch your thoughts; they become your words
Watch your words; they become your actions
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your character
Watch your character, for it will become your destiny
(Talmud)

Sounds like it could also be an cautionary epitaph for Trump's administration...

<O>
Old 01-20-21, 01:31 AM   #13109
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Sounds like the public education program of the chinese communist party for better citizens' obedience and social compliance.

Words are words. Everybody can use and abuse them for his purposes.
Old 01-20-21, 01:40 AM   #13110
vienna
Navy Seal

Just noted the news saying Trump has decided to pardon Bannon; it seems the 100 plus pardons reported to be coming from Trump on Tuesday haven't materialized; I wonder if he's not holding on to them until Biden is about to take his oath as President; Trump is well known for "counter-programming" events to distract from events or situations that would keep Trump form the spotlight and put it on his enemies; given that the Pentagon has shot down his highly desired glorifying military sendoff, and it now seems he is struggling to get people to show up at all to his scaled down departure; his staff and others from the White House and his administration have been making excuses to avoid attending the bon voyage; it has gotten so bad, in terms of attendance, the invitations to the send off have been amended to not only the invitee, but now also encourages the invitees who do RSVP as attending to each bring five guests; thus, it seems, he is going out with a whimper of a whimper...

I don't think it would be at all surprising to se Trump announce his pardon list til the very last moment in an effort to distract attention from Biden's inauguration; it also wouldn't be surprising if Trump tried to pull off some other last minute, last ditch, attempt to retain the spotlight...

As Trump would say: "sad", "pathetic", "weak"...

EDIT: Just now the news came down that Trump has released his full list of pardons, some 140 of them, and none of his family is on the list, and, notably neither is himself; I still wonder if it may still come at the last moment, as an attention-grabbing move...

<O>

Last edited by vienna; 01-20-21 at 02:09 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter