Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-19-21, 02:28 PM   #8161
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214
Uploads: 0

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...9-vaccine-safe

"All three vaccines authorized for emergency use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have been thoroughly tested and found to be safe and effective in preventing severe COVID-19. They continue to undergo continuous and intense safety monitoring."
Old 08-19-21, 02:32 PM   #8162
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...9-vaccine-safe

" They continue to undergo continuous and intense safety monitoring."
And that's phase three

I follow what they tells us in the news here in Denmark and in Sweden.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 02:36 PM   #8163
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Well the good news is that there are plenty of doctors who don't abide with such foolishness so any of his patients that don't want to pander to it can always go elsewhere. I've had both the shot and the disease and if he were my doctor i'd drop him in a minute.

Betcha he'll still make everyone wear masks when they come in the office, even if they are vaccinated.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 02:40 PM   #8164
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
And that's phase three

I follow what they tells us in the news here in Denmark and in Sweden.

Markus

Makes you wonder what the value of continuous and intense safety monitoring really is when they have already given it to everyone. What will they say if this intense monitoring detects something? "Oh sorry don't take that drug we made you take months ago"?

Well thats just too late for how many millions?

Old 08-19-21, 02:49 PM   #8165
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Well the good news is that there are plenty of doctors who don't abide with such foolishness so any of his patients that don't want to pander to it can always go elsewhere. I've had both the shot and the disease and if he were my doctor i'd drop him in a minute.

Betcha he'll still make everyone wear masks when they come in the office, even if they are vaccinated.
I'm sure that losing you as a patient would be devastating.
Old 08-19-21, 02:53 PM   #8166
CheckSix
Watch

For those that care, from 35 mins. Dr. Malone's opinion:

https://rumble.com/vl0zpf-dr.-robert...8-10-2021.html
CheckSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 03:06 PM   #8167
Arlo
The Old Man

"Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation, including making unsupported claims about the alleged toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines; using interviews on mass media to popularize self-medication with ivermectin; and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted. He said LinkedIn suspended his account over what he claimed were posts he had made questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines. Malone has also claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Malone

"Debunking another myth, the mRNA vaccines didn't just suddenly appear in 2020 for covid-19. Many had been tested years previously for other viruses; status as of 4 years ago in this Table, and shown to be safe ."

"On a related matter, Dr. Malone, who asserts he is "the inventor of mRNA vaccines" and actively cultivates vaccine skepticism, is not, and has admitted that fact: https://logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd
Drs @kkariko and @WeissmanLab are credited with the seminal work that led to mRNA vaccines"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Topol
Old 08-19-21, 03:19 PM   #8168
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

From start Denmark had three type of vaccine number four had been ordered.

Now Denmark har only two type vaccine. Astra Zeneca and Johnson&Johnson has been removed due to dead people who got Astra Zeneca.

Astra Zeneca went through huge number of testers but nevertheless it isn't that safe after all.

In Sweden they continue to give this vaccine to people above 60 years old.
The risk getting blood clots is lower in people above 60 than below. But even here people suffer from blood clots.

I do not have the number of vaccinated versus blood clots and death among Swedish citizens above 60 years of age

The question is would this have been discovered in a phase three ?

Edit
This type of blood clots they got from the AZ vaccine is very very rare, something with 1 out of 1 or was it 10 million get this type of blood clots.
Even Norway has removed it from their vaccination program-I think it was 3-5 people who died from getting this vaccine and 3-4 in Denmark.
End edit

Markus

My little lovely female cat

Last edited by mapuc; 08-19-21 at 03:38 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 03:39 PM   #8169
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

No, Markus, the only questions were those for how much time we had, and what alternatives we had.
Old 08-19-21, 11:24 PM   #8170
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
I'm sure that losing you as a patient would be devastating.

Heck yeah it would. I pay on time, show up for appointments, follow the doctors orders and I treat her staff with respect. The perfect patient, it always sucks to loose folks like me. How about you?

Old 08-19-21, 11:47 PM   #8171
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Heck yeah it would. I pay on time, show up for appointments, follow the doctors orders and I treat her staff with respect. The perfect patient, it always sucks to loose folks like me. How about you?
Well I give all that, am vaccinated and wear a mask without a single complaint. Still, various offices and clinics are suffering closing periods ... due to Covid. Bet they all wish everyone would practice pandemic procedures to keep medical support available in a constant and timely manner.
Old 08-20-21, 05:05 AM   #8172
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

A new study from the UK, comparing 2.6 million pre-Delta patients with 800 thousand Delta patients, strongly supports findings of earlier studies from July from Singapore and the US before, that is that the vaccines seem to help not to reduce the infectousness of vaccinated people who caught the Delta strain. However, while as long as they are infectous they are of more or less the same danger to others like unvaccinated people, the likelihood of forming serious, severe symptoms themselves is dramatically reduced, and also, since they fight down the infection quicker than unvaccinated, they tend to be infectous for others for several days less, that way reducing the window of risk for others.

https://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/files/coron...ve20210816.pdf

Forget herd immunity, if you still believed in that. Since Delta at the latest, that is just an illusion.

These findings are probably the reason why one fo Germany's leading virologist and advisor to the federal government, Drosten, has changed the song of vaccination from protecting the others from oneself, to a new tune of vaccination to protect yourself against hospitalization. The focus is away from the altruistic argument, and towards self-defence.

Delta most likely will infect you sooner or later, it most likely will find everybody over the coming months. Start getting those two jabs. After the first shot you still will need 7-8 weeks to get the full protective effect your immune system is still capable of at your given age, so why wasting time? With ages 60-70 and higher, your immune system is capable of around just 25-30% of its former combat powers when you were young, so the older amongst us already are weaker in these regards anyway.

Wear masks.

And boost your Vitamine D, Magnesium and K2 levels, Zinc, Vitamine C, Selenium.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-20-21 at 06:49 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-21, 07:22 AM   #8173
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Covid vaccine: How many people in the UK have been vaccinated so far?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55274833

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-21, 07:25 AM   #8174
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-21, 10:25 AM   #8175
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Well I give all that, am vaccinated and wear a mask without a single complaint. Still, various offices and clinics are suffering closing periods ... due to Covid. Bet they all wish everyone would practice pandemic procedures to keep medical support available in a constant and timely manner.
Well be that as it may the point is if a doctor wants to play the authoritarian game then he can expect to pay a price for it in lost patients and it won't just be the unvaccinated.
Besides the doctor in that picture looks like a jerk. I'll bet his bedside manner is atrocious.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan