Old 01-27-21, 05:41 PM   #181
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
I expected more than that from you.
Really, why? You said yourself that I was stupid right?
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-21, 07:27 PM   #182
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Really, why? You said yourself that I was stupid right?

When you don't know how to read and or assimilate and correlate information, yes, you're not real bright. What concerns me more is your access to weapons and your predilection for confrontations. In my view and that of local, State and Federal authorities, that's a recipe for disaster.

I also noticed noticed that when you refer to the Patriots, you always say “ we “ won or we beat so and so. Are you a Patriots coach or Trainer ? Are you a Patriots player or even a water boy there ? If not, then you had absolutely nothing, I repeat nothing to do with with any wins by the Patriots. That being said, they, I repeat, they, being the Patriots, won Championships. You had nothing to do with it Dave other than being an unofficial cheerleader.

You always take any and all criticism of the Patriots as a personal attack on you. Why Is that ? Could it be because your life is so devoid of any meaning that you must live vicariously through Belichick, Brady, Kraft or the Patriots organization as a whole ? That explains you taking Brady's departure from New England personally. Your exact words ( Brady is dead to me ) Do you personally know Tom Brady, by chance ? I'll assume for the moment that Brady and New England didn't feel the need to clear that move with you personally. I'm sure you feel differently.

Like many here, I love sports having played Football and Ice Hockey myself. Further, my favorite sports teams didn't do well this year. While disappointing, I don't feel the sense of entitlement that you do. Know what else ? No matter how well my favorite teams do, the sun will come up tomorrow. Maybe it's time for long suffering Football teams like Cleveland or Buffalo to finally shine. I think so along with their fans.

Maybe your time would be better served in getting a life and not living through the Patriots or kissing their rear ends and worshiping them. If you choose to worship them, that's fine too. I just don't think it's necessary or appropriate to expect us to indulge in your warped views. Either way, keep your bs to yourself.

My apologies Dave if I seem rude and or condescending. However, because of the attitude that you have always perpetuated here, you invite rude and condescending tones and attitudes. It would be rude of me not to accept.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 01-29-21 at 05:56 PM.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-21, 08:38 PM   #183
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
My apologies Dave if I seem rude and or condescending..

Like I said screw you.
Old 01-27-21, 08:44 PM   #184
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Quote:
Like I said screw you.

What's the matter Dave, can't address what I said in my previous post on it's merits ? Does the truth of what I said hit too close to home ? If I'm wrong, please enlighten me. No ? You're truly pathetic, Dave. A real piece of work. As I said, get a life.

Then again, no one is ever completely useless. In your case, they can always serve as a bad example or a case of what not to do. At the very least, you can provide comic relief.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 01-27-21 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-27-21, 09:16 PM   #185
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
What's the matter Dave, can't address what I said in my previous post on it's merits ?
Whatever interest I had in discussing anything with you vanished the second you started with the personal insults, so for the final time, go screw yourself. And BTW my forum name is August, not Dave.
Old 01-28-21, 01:41 AM   #186
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90

Quote:
It's like Buffalo is cursed. I wonder what they did to anger the football gods.

They are the Vikings of the AFC.
Old 01-28-21, 11:25 AM   #187
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

I thought this was interesting

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...?ocid=BingNews

Come February 7, Brady will have played in more Super Bowls than any other NFL franchise except the Patriots

Brady has played in more Super Bowls than the Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, New Orleans Saints, Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans and Los Angeles Chargers have in their combined history.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-21, 04:56 PM   #188
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
they pissed off the Viking God of mischief, Loki!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
Fixed!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-21, 05:23 PM   #189
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Lokii is my new puppy's name.
Old 01-28-21, 05:36 PM   #190
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
I thought this was interesting

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...?ocid=BingNews

Come February 7, Brady will have played in more Super Bowls than any other NFL franchise except the Patriots

Brady has played in more Super Bowls than the Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, New Orleans Saints, Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans and Los Angeles Chargers have in their combined history.

This Superbowl should be one for the ages. Brady looks the same as he did 10 years ago or earlier. I see little if any drop off compared to when Brady was in New England. This is Brady's 21st season and who knows how much longer he will play. It's hard to believe that Brady was a 6th round draft pick and 199th overall. Talk about a steal.

Patrick Mahomes and Kansas City are both excellent. They were last season as well. Tom Brady will be playing in his home stadium and I think the Bucs and Brady will be hard to beat. It will probably come down to which team can play mistake free. It should be a great game.
Old 01-28-21, 05:52 PM   #191
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Lokii is my new puppy's name.
He will share many a 'dog day afternoon' as the Vikings are a moral disappointment ever since moving to a wimp enclosed stadium...it's just not Minnesota Nice! But then I'm old school and real men play Rugby anyhow
but I'd never dare say that to the famed Purple People Eaters one of whom was on the Minn. Supreme Court and is one of my heros! and your own devotion is duly noted even at functions!
Quote:
Alan Cedric Page (born August 7, 1945) is an American retired jurist and former professional football player.
He gained national recognition as a defensive tackle in the National Football League (NFL) during 15 seasons with the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears, and then embarked on a legal career. Page earned a B.A. in political science from the University of Notre Dame in 1967 and a J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1978. He served as an associate justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court from 1993 until he reached the court's mandatory retirement age of 70 in 2015. Page was the first defensive player to win the MVP Award and only Lawrence Taylor has done it since. He is a member of both the College Football Hall of Fame (1993) and the Pro Football Hall of Fame (1988), and is considered one of the greatest defensive linemen ever to play the game. In 2018, President Donald Trump awarded Page the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-21, 08:10 PM   #192
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:

Heh yeah, but they have a young QB and I expect them to be right in it next year.
Old 01-28-21, 09:36 PM   #193
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Heh yeah, but they have a young QB and I expect them to be right in it next year.

Hopefully they spend more time developing him.
Old 01-30-21, 06:40 PM   #194
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

A kind of a NFL related question.

What does the American eat and drink when they watch the Super Bowl ?

I know it's all kind of thing-I was more thinking in general.

Is it a 6-pack beer and some chips ?

Or is it like Christmas with lots of food ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-21, 07:06 PM   #195
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

For the Pats fans....the struggle is real.
https://fb.watch/3lHnJMK2wm/