SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Crush Depth
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-08-21, 09:53 AM   #1
celeronpm
Dev: Crush Depth Studios

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone, we are premiering the latest update video in about 4 hours (12PM PST, 9PM Berlin). Some of us will be on YouTube chat and will be happy to chat with anyone that can make it.

This week's video will be a lengthier update as I'll be covering our overall project development methodology, showcase the changes of the last few weeks in aggregate, and discuss some of our exciting short term plans to get you underway in the U-Boat in the MMO as quickly as possible. I hope to see you there!
Old 04-08-21, 10:40 PM   #2
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

i cant wait to get this downloaded and give it a spin cause it does look awsome
Old 04-09-21, 05:14 AM   #3
Rwearjr
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 199

Honestly can say that this project, and the attention being given here to the player experience, along with the integrity on display via communication to us diehard Kaleuns, the respect of bringing in real engineers from the period (so awesome they are still alive!) Makes this truly the most exciting offering to this SH3, SH5, UBOAT weary simmer in like, ......ever.
Thank you for this, I look forward to downloading the tech demo and supporting you guys, and hope that more here at SubSim find this gem.
Rwearjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-21, 07:36 PM   #4
celeronpm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwearjr View Post
Honestly can say that this project, and the attention being given here to the player experience, along with the integrity on display via communication to us diehard Kaleuns, the respect of bringing in real engineers from the period (so awesome they are still alive!) Makes this truly the most exciting offering to this SH3, SH5, UBOAT weary simmer in like, ......ever.
Thank you for this, I look forward to downloading the tech demo and supporting you guys, and hope that more here at SubSim find this gem.
Thank you; it would indeed be nice to have better exposure.
Old 04-10-21, 12:38 AM   #5
Torpex77
Helmsman

Downloads: 72

Great work!
Old 08-09-21, 10:19 PM   #6
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297

Just became a patron and I highly recommend it! It's a modest expense - freed up some cash by quitting services I don't need - lol.

As a bonus, there are many images, stories, & details that I have never seen shared before on the web, and I've been into submarines for years.

I am no shill - admit I was skeptical - now, assuming the pace of work is maintained, I recommend.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-21, 10:48 PM   #7
celeronpm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Just became a patron and I highly recommend it! It's a modest expense - freed up some cash by quitting services I don't need - lol.

As a bonus, there are many images, stories, & details that I have never seen shared before on the web, and I've been into submarines for years.

I am no shill - admit I was skeptical - now, assuming the pace of work is maintained, I recommend.

Truly appreciate the support and the time you took to let others know. Welcome aboard!

Tags
uboat sim