Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-07-21, 07:43 PM   #7891
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
My understanding is they represent about 25% of the population.
Name three that you know and do me a favor define ‘anti-vaxxer’. Is it someone who preferrers to wait for full approval? Maybe it’s a person who, like proponents of abortion believe they have a right to decide what happens to their bodies? Or one who would rather not take it because they believe it unsafe? Or is a anti-vaxxer a person who sues pharmaceutical companies when the vaccine they took causes health problems? Or is it a person who sees the hypocrisy of leadership’s mandates and decides against it on principle? Or do you think an anti vaxxer is someone who thinks their is some kind of conspiracy afoot where a secret society lead by Bill Gates is trying to control peoples minds?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 07:53 PM   #7892
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

My sister in-law Linda Bucaujit and two of my wife's friends Jeanie Campbell and Jonie Cayton.

What about those white tail deer, I'm waiting for an scientific explanation about whether they can transmit it to humans, suffer any symptoms and if they hang around indoors with humans drinking boilermakers.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 08:11 PM   #7893
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
My sister in-law Linda Bucaujit and two of my wife's friends Jeanie Campbell and Jonie Cayton.

What about those white tail deer, I'm waiting for an scientific explanation about whether they can transmit it to humans, suffer any symptoms and if they hang around indoors with humans drinking boilermakers.
So you believe it spread from bats to humans, but not from humans to other species...

Zoonotic jump is zoonotic jump, regardless of species.

To paraphrase Admiral Rickover (and many other smart people used to not just accepting answers without exploring the details of those answers) - "you want answers, but you're not asking the right questions."
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 08:15 PM   #7894
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:

Maybe they cant but they got it somehow including all the newest variants so you won't mind if we consider it to be a potential problem until there is some proof that it's not.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 08:20 PM   #7895
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Maybe they cant but they got it somehow including all the newest variants so you won't mind if we consider it to be a potential problem until there is some proof that it's not.
Agreed but Rockstar brought it up to ridicule and it's his point to clarify, and just to show I'm a sport about it, I'll further answer his question he raised after ignoring mine.

Only one of the three names I mentioned is a "true" antivaxer that will not have her kids get the usual vaccinations required for public school. Of the other two, one doesn't trust it and the other thinks it will kill her, however, since this is a thread about Covid 19 they all qualify.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 11:36 PM   #7896
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

This last year was the first year in at least twenty-five years that I didn't get a flu shot.
Old 08-08-21, 03:11 AM   #7897
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Zoonotic jumps of SarsCov 2 from humans to dogs, cats, gorillas and probably other big apes, are known to be real. Dogs and cats do not show threatening symptoms, but apes can get killed by it.
Old 08-08-21, 05:44 AM   #7898
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I know who I’m volunteering to vaccinate the 600 lb Silverback. Good luck catfish and Buddahaid don’t be afraid, like you said we must stop this virus from running amok, it’s for the good of humanity we must vaccinate it’s the only way we can survive. Everyone must be vaccinated. Make sure the big fella is wearing his mask before you get close. I suggest that while allowing the Gorilla have its way with Catfish, Buddahaid you sneak in from behind and give him the jab. Watch out for his back hand!

The wild kingdom is in danger we must save them and humanity. After the Silver Backs start rounding up all the feral cats and rodents and isolate them in cages. Start testing dogs and Grizzlies next. Think of the mutations we don’t even know about yet happening in the wild kingdom. Once this makes the headlines it’s all over we’re all doomed.

Btw it doesn’t take much effort to find the report about white tails on the intardnetz

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-08-21 at 06:32 AM.
Old 08-08-21, 05:48 AM   #7899
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Easier it would be to stop trafficking rich bored virus-carrying Western and Asian tourists to gorilla reserves in Kongo and just leave the animals alone, instead safeguarding them against the human virusses named poachers with local security.
Old 08-08-21, 06:35 AM   #7900
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I was also reading about all of the used and discarded masks that some wildlife is becoming entangled in and consuming thinking it’s food. Do you know where your medical waste is going?

Old 08-08-21, 07:08 AM   #7901
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

.....and they lived happily ever after despite their disagreement

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 07:37 AM   #7902
CheckSix
Watch

The time for niceties is over, we must face reality, however grim.
There are now literally billions of discarded, useless face nappies helping to kill what remains of our biosphere.
On a darker note, some intrepid physicians are finally managing to perform autopsies on the numerous mortalities that have occurred following injection.
The findings are deeply foreboding, and are being suppressed.
Heidelberg University's chief pathologist Peter Schirmacher for example, claims 30%-40% of the deaths are a direct result of the injection.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...-other-organs/

I'm not going to lie about the prospects of those that couldn't find the time to research the potential consequences, but I won't be laughing either.
They have my deepest sympathy, some of them are family.
CheckSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 08:22 AM   #7903
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
This last year was the first year in at least twenty-five years that I didn't get a flu shot.
LOL... I got you beat. 1986 was the last year I got a flue shot.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 08:34 AM   #7904
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

This year was first time ever that I received a vaccine against a contagious respiratory illness. Motivated mostly by published data. Hopefully the vaccine will not cause any problems later on because it was administered under Emergency Use Act therefore I have no legal means of compensation.

So here’s to our new god science hope it works like he promised. Oh wait, he didn’t make any promises in fact he just told us how it’s ‘supposed’ to work.

I hope Catfish and Buddahaid hurry and get those 600 pound gorillas vaccinated because I just know they must be spreading mutated COVID everywhere.

Old 08-08-21, 08:47 AM   #7905
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I was also reading about all of the used and discarded masks that some wildlife is becoming entangled in and consuming thinking it’s food. Do you know where your medical waste is going?
Here here someone will propose a disposal tax sooner or later
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan