Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I just did.

I reckon so. You said it I didn’t.
It's all good. I appreciate this forum for the sounding board it is in voicing contrary opinion.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-22, 10:58 PM   #3422
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Harsh critics are often talented, intelligent, and productive people. Unfortunately, they have a flaw that compels them to disparage others – almost, at times, as though they are diagnosing an illness in need of eradication. It seems they’re living according to the famous quip by Mark Twain: “Nothing so needs reforming as other people’s habits.”
In the language of the self-help and recovery movements, these folks are often suffering from a disorder known as, “If You Spot It, You Got It [IYSIYGI].”

It works like this: You notice that colleague X has what is, in your mind, is an affliction. You then take it upon yourself to castigate him for his affliction — irrespective of whether or not it impairs his on-the-job performance or has a negative effect on group morale.
What makes this dynamic so ugly is that unbeknownst to the person under attack, the critic is being driven to criticize by a repressed-and-intolerable feeling that he’s “got” what he deplores in others.

https://hbr.org/2014/03/why-are-some-people-so-critical[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-08-22 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Ignore ,The link i did not link it.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-22, 11:30 PM   #3423
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Harsh critics are often talented, intelligent, and productive people. Unfortunately, they have a flaw that compels them to disparage others – almost, at times, as though they are diagnosing an illness in need of eradication. It seems they’re living according to the famous quip by Mark Twain: “Nothing so needs reforming as other people’s habits.”
In the language of the self-help and recovery movements, these folks are often suffering from a disorder known as, “If You Spot It, You Got It [IYSIYGI].”

It works like this: You notice that colleague X has what is, in your mind, is an affliction. You then take it upon yourself to castigate him for his affliction — irrespective of whether or not it impairs his on-the-job performance or has a negative effect on group morale.
What makes this dynamic so ugly is that unbeknownst to the person under attack, the critic is being driven to criticize by a repressed-and-intolerable feeling that he’s “got” what he deplores in others.
Everyday, and if you are a Caucasoid it can get worse for you. In the new world order.

https://hbr.org/2014/03/why-are-some-people-so-critical[/QUOTE] somebody please hit me with the spelling

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-08-22 at 12:31 AM. Reason: wow, has subsim been hacked ? The last thing in my life ,is a millionaire Steven Burgles
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-22, 12:30 AM   #3424
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Everyday, and if you are a Caucasoid it can get worse for you. In the new world order.

https://hbr.org/2014/03/why-are-some-people-so-critical
[/QUOTE]

Yes Ke-mo sah-bee.

David Bowie
Old 05-10-22, 02:48 PM   #3425
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Well, at least someone finally came right out and attempted to tell the truth. But then the usual political deflection “The president blamed the COVID-19 pandemic, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and what he described as greedy oil and meat companies’ price spikes — rather than government spending.”

Biden finally admits soaring inflation a ‘real tough problem,’ suggests it may get worse

https://nypost.com/2022/05/10/biden-...may-get-worse/

———————

Meanwhile the ones who actually control fiscal policy and oversee the FED are busy getting to the bottom of the most immediate concern facing us all. lol

Congress to Hold First Open Hearing About UFOs in 50 Years
Two Pentagon officials will testify at a hearing about UFOs next week.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5qa...os-in-50-years

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-22, 09:34 AM   #3426
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Meanwhile the ones who actually control fiscal policy and oversee the FED are busy getting to the bottom of the most immediate concern facing us all. lol

Congress to Hold First Open Hearing About UFOs in 50 Years
Two Pentagon officials will testify at a hearing about UFOs next week.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5qa...os-in-50-years
What a waste of time and money, until these Aliens present themselves to the worlds population as our New Overlords and Masters I would say that they are nonexistent until then, Congress really need to get a grip on what matters and what doesn't matter, Supreme Court decisions matter, Nonexistent Aliens don't.

Meanwhile, what has just happened in El Salvador could soon be happening to the Good Ol Halfwits of the USA.
Quote:
El Salvador mother, 28, is jailed for 30 years for 'homicide' after suffering a miscarriage
H'mmm, why isn't the male who impregnated her not in prison as well?, he's not been charged and convicted for being an accessory to the miscarriage, as it's half his fault he should get the same sentence as her.

Me thinks if that happened they'd soon overturn these stupid abortion laws they've adopted, an appeal needs to be lodged citing the males part in the pregnancy and also the miscarriage of justice that the male has avoided as well, I reckon that will stop these trials for the next ten or twenty years or until plain common sense prevails.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ncy-group.html
Old 05-11-22, 09:38 AM   #3427
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
What a waste of time and money, until these Aliens present themselves to the worlds population as our New Overlords and Masters I would say that they are nonexistent until then, Congress really need to get a grip on what matters and what doesn't matter, Supreme Court decisions matter, Nonexistent Aliens don't.

Meanwhile, what has just happened in El Salvador could soon be happening to the Good Ol Halfwits of the USA.
H'mmm, why isn't the male who impregnated her not in prison as well?, he's not been charged and convicted for being an accessory to the miscarriage, as it's half his fault he should get the same sentence as her.

Me thinks if that happened they'd soon overturn these stupid abortion laws they've adopted, an appeal needs to be lodged citing the males part in the pregnancy and also the miscarriage of justice that the male has avoided as well, I reckon that will stop these trials for the next ten or twenty years or until plain common sense prevails.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ncy-group.html
Not to derail the US-politics to much

Would you as an Alien take contact with a violent human race-I wouldn't I would monitor the planet and then leave. Then send my observation to the right receiver(don't know what they would be) with the words-Are far from ready to be contacted..

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-22, 10:20 AM   #3428
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Compared to aliens' unimaginable violence humans' violance maybe rate as helpless and boring sheep-counting to get better sleep.
Old 05-11-22, 02:52 PM   #3429
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

In case anyone is interested. This is a copy of the draft opinion obtained from the SCOTUS.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...c-c74f98520000

This is late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s opinion of Roe v. Wade.

https://www.law.uchicago.edu/news/ju...w-school-visit

Old 05-16-22, 08:13 PM   #3430
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

For those who were wondering if Biden just simply forgot to deploy troops. Well here it is!

Biden Approves Plan to Redeploy Several Hundred Ground Forces Into Somalia

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...lia/ar-AAXlbyi

Unfortunately I don’t think he’s even aware of what the hell is going on! We know this only because it was a ‘secret’ disclosed by some anonymous person speaking for the president that said so. WTF!? Over

Quote:
Together, the decisions by Mr. Biden, described by the officials on the condition of anonymity, will revive an open-ended American counterterrorism operation

To this day I’m still flabbergasted and amazed at the massive amount of bandwidth consumed and pages upon pages of empty mindless fanboi words written here declaring how much better it will be, if only! SHOULD have known nothing was really going to change. Gullible morons

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-16-22 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-16-22, 11:11 PM   #3431
Buddahaid

Don't feel so smug, Trumptanic had to be sunk....

David Bowie
Old 05-21-22, 10:38 PM   #3432
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Smug would suggest you think I’m somehow satisfied. To tell the truth, I’m far from it. In fact I don’t know wether to laugh or cry.

Besides anonymous officials telling, us off record, of ‘secret’ troop deployments has anyone heard from sleepy Joe in the last hundred days?

Quote:
Trumptanic had to be sunk....
Btw, give yourself a pat on the back tiger I’m sure you think you deserve it

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-21-22 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-22-22, 01:37 AM   #3433
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Don't feel so smug, Trumptanic had to be sunk....
More like a USS West Virginia which returned to fight again in 1944 after another kind of "sneak" attack in '41.
Old 05-23-22, 06:21 PM   #3434
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Oh boy, Sleepy Joe just stepped in it big time. The US will militarily defend Taiwan? That's pretty big news.

"The idea that...it can be taken by force is just not appropriabllellehh"
Old 05-24-22, 08:15 AM   #3435
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Oh boy, Sleepy Joe just stepped in it big time. The US will militarily defend Taiwan? That's pretty big news.

"The idea that...it can be taken by force is just not appropriabllellehh"
Where have you been for the last 50 years?

We've always supported Taiwan, just look at their aircraft junkyards.
Now, look at their air bases. Those aren't Migs or Mirages.
Sometimes that support has been "tacit" and we just didn't talk about it, but its always been there.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote