SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-18-21, 03:14 PM   #91
CapZap1970
Sea Lord

Downloads: 259
Uploads: 51

Thank you very much Fifi!!!
Old 01-18-21, 03:45 PM   #92
ericlea
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0

Here the same mod + functional draggable chrono :

(+ speed mark corrected on the AOBFOuterDisc)

Ahnenerbe_WS-GUI_1920x1080_fuer_CCoM_11.1-12-FULL MAP UPDATE + functional draggable chrono

https://www.designmodproject.de/en/f...art=15#1493671

This mod activates the navigation F5 full map and the dragabble and functional chrono in CCOM12.

INSTALLATION :

1- copy your sh3.exe (already patched with h.sie) and
paste it in this mod.

2-launch "FullMapAndChronoPatch.bat" to patch sh3.exe

3-then activate this mod with jsgme.

Thanks to Wurmonkel and Tycho

ericlea

Last edited by ericlea; 01-28-21 at 05:32 PM.
ericlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-21, 03:48 PM   #93
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

SHO Re: Test runs of transfer...

Ahoy, Fifi...

Can rule out that transfer snafu of your mod.. which to be frank, I never thought it was related to that any way.

For the record, I don't want it being thought of, that I am disparaging CCoM v12, either... as this is NOT the case, either.

After doing a test run with SH3 stock, CCom, & LSH3 ( I left out 1Alex's version, as it does NOT start you out in Strausland i.e the training base, heck SH3 stock doesn't either... but I checked the transfer, just the same, as to eliminate it being related to stock conditions...) can report the following:

Stock SH3: No issues with doing a transfer...

CCoM: See attached snap below...

LSH3 v15: No issues, & the whole selecting tranfers to flotilla's is radically different in set up...

CCoM transfer page in game:

Ok, here we have the transfer page up, in game.

I did note that when you mouse over the avatar (the double reversed N's icon, by the way...) when the mouse is on the mid way point of the right side reverse N icon, '2.Flotille', lights up.

I believe that was when after seeing it do that, I clicked.. thinking I was set to then click on 'Apply for transfer' (which lit up when I moused over it...).
When I clicked on that, was when I got the pop up stating I had transferred to 'null' which locked Me up from even backing out of the transfer screen & back to the office, leading to having to close out & then reload.

Best advice, short of going into the guts of CCoM, & adjusting the trigger for selecting 2.Flottile to not be so... broad, as to be triggered to highlight (which, I admit.. I have no knowledge on how to any way... ), just ensure clicking on '2.flotille' itself... so as to NOT encounter the null transfer issue...

Hope this info helps any one else who may inadvertently trigger that happening to them... unless someone knows how to adjust that & fix it from happening again... which, ain't Me...

End report...

M. M.

Old 01-18-21, 06:41 PM   #94
CapZap1970
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlea View Post
Here the same mod + functional draggable chrono :

Ahnenerbe_WS-GUI_1920x1080_fuer_CCoM_11.1-12-FULL MAP UPDATE + functional draggable chrono

https://www.designmodproject.de/en/f...art=15#1493671

This mod activates the navigation F5 full map and the dragabble and functional chrono in CCOM12.

INSTALLATION :

1- copy your sh3.exe (already patched with h.sie) and
paste it in this mod.

2-launch "FullMapAndChronoPatch.bat" to patch sh3.exe

3-then activate this mod with jsgme.

Thanks to Wurmonkel and Tycho

ericlea

Ericlea, thanks a lot!!
However I'm still confused... The SH3.exe file is the one that come with the basis mod of CCOM12 is patched with Hsie? What about the WS Gui mod by Wurmonkel that has another patcher? Do I have to do it with both mods, the one that belongs to Wurmonkel and with the one for which you just shared the d/l link?

That's what's breaking my head...
Old 01-18-21, 10:03 PM   #95
diego_gut
Soundman

Downloads: 25

Tycho's patch will not work if you try to apply it over a stock steam version. You need to apply Hsie's patch first even if you opt out of every option. To make it quicker and easier you can apply Hsie's patch and open the options selector and just select 4Gb patch, this way you don't have to prepare the supplement.

Regards,

Diego

Last edited by diego_gut; 01-19-21 at 02:12 PM.
diego_gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-21, 12:18 AM   #96
CapZap1970
Sea Lord

Thanks a lot guys for your replies.... Finally got it sorted!

One more question.... How do I put the UZO on its place? I tried SHIFT+U, but nothing happens, however, if i press the "U" key, it goes automatically to the UZO view without being it mounted on its place...

CapZap
Old 01-19-21, 01:49 AM   #97
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapZap1970 View Post
Thanks a lot guys for your replies.... Finally got it sorted!

One more question.... How do I put the UZO on its place? I tried SHIFT+U, but nothing happens, however, if i press the "U" key, it goes automatically to the UZO view without being it mounted on its place...

CapZap
You can click the dedicated icon in the left hand bar! (Big part to raise, small part to lower)
Or hit Shift+N or Ctrl+N (from memory - i don’t use keys)

Fifi is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-21, 02:00 AM   #98
Fifi
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy, Fifi...

Can rule out that transfer snafu of your mod.. which to be frank, I never thought it was related to that any way.

For the record, I don't want it being thought of, that I am disparaging CCoM v12, either... as this is NOT the case, either.

After doing a test run with SH3 stock, CCom, & LSH3 ( I left out 1Alex's version, as it does NOT start you out in Strausland i.e the training base, heck SH3 stock doesn't either... but I checked the transfer, just the same, as to eliminate it being related to stock conditions...) can report the following:

Stock SH3: No issues with doing a transfer...

CCoM: See attached snap below...

LSH3 v15: No issues, & the whole selecting tranfers to flotilla's is radically different in set up...

CCoM transfer page in game:

Ok, here we have the transfer page up, in game.

I did note that when you mouse over the avatar (the double reversed N's icon, by the way...) when the mouse is on the mid way point of the right side reverse N icon, '2.Flotille', lights up.

I believe that was when after seeing it do that, I clicked.. thinking I was set to then click on 'Apply for transfer' (which lit up when I moused over it...).
When I clicked on that, was when I got the pop up stating I had transferred to 'null' which locked Me up from even backing out of the transfer screen & back to the office, leading to having to close out & then reload.

Best advice, short of going into the guts of CCoM, & adjusting the trigger for selecting 2.Flottile to not be so... broad, as to be triggered to highlight (which, I admit.. I have no knowledge on how to any way... ), just ensure clicking on '2.flotille' itself... so as to NOT encounter the null transfer issue...

Hope this info helps any one else who may inadvertently trigger that happening to them... unless someone knows how to adjust that & fix it from happening again... which, ain't Me...

End report...

M. M.

Don’t understand what’s your transfert issue...anyway it can’t be my mod.
Never had any transfert issue in Ccom, as far as you don’t change anything to your sub at first patrol! (Except allowing you torpedoes!)
If you still have issue with transfert, make sure you have installed Ccom12 Commander to the letter from Rowi’s instructions...
All instructions are inside Ccom in PDF (German language you can google translate)

Old 01-19-21, 09:18 PM   #99
CapZap1970
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
You can click the dedicated icon in the left hand bar! (Big part to raise, small part to lower)

Thank you Fifi!!! Will try that tonight!
CapZap
Old 01-20-21, 11:47 AM   #100
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

SHO Re: Question...

Any one know of an add in of sub emblems that will work with CCoM (or any other modded version of SH3 would be nice, as well... ) that covers all of the uboats, regardless of what uboat number you get.

I chose the type in SH3Cmdr, yet leave the numbering alone. I know this is just cosmetic, but would really like to have an emblem on the conning tower, & find the limited choices disheartening, to say the least... so any info on being able to round out the choice of emblem, would be greatly appreciated.

I might add, would like to keep it to primarily historic uboat emblems... & few to none that are... outlandish... thanks.

Oh, 1 other question... is is doable to add in a radio set up in SH3... radio, of course meaning radio stations. Seem to recall in Das Boot, the sonar guy, tuning in a radio... find it odd, that this is not in SH3...

M. M.

Old 01-20-21, 11:58 AM   #101
Fifi
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Any one know of an add in of sub emblems that will work with CCoM (or any other modded version of SH3 would be nice, as well... ) that covers all of the uboats, regardless of what uboat number you get.

I chose the type in SH3Cmdr, yet leave the numbering alone. I know this is just cosmetic, but would really like to have an emblem on the conning tower, & find the limited choices disheartening, to say the least... so any info on being able to round out the choice of emblem, would be greatly appreciated.

I might add, would like to keep it to primarily historic uboat emblems... & few to none that are... outlandish... thanks.

Oh, 1 other question... is is doable to add in a radio set up in SH3... radio, of course meaning radio stations. Seem to recall in Das Boot, the sonar guy, tuning in a radio... find it odd, that this is not in SH3...

M. M.

Ccom12 emblems have a great variety of historical ones (but you have to get few kills first to access them)
If you find it’s not enough, it’s easy via photoshop to make new ones.

Keep in mind Ccom12 is the only super mod around, who has correct emblems positioned ... double face... and they are not working on other super mod (as inverse too!)

About radio, you can add more than Ccom12 has, but again keep in mind the more you add, the less memory you’ll have.
Furthermore, i know music + radio can bring CTD when used while TC.

Old 01-20-21, 02:04 PM   #102
CapZap1970
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post

Yes, Sir!!!!

That did the trick! Thanks again, Fifi!
Old 01-21-21, 05:33 PM   #103
ericlea
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 109

type XXI, 01/1945

ericlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-21, 06:14 AM   #104
Fifi
Navy Seal

Old 01-22-21, 09:15 AM   #105
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlea View Post
type XXI, 01/1945

First XXI sea patrol wasn't until 4/17/45. Nice looking boat though !