SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-11, 06:58 PM   #316
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Nisgeis wanders off to search through the Widows's Den, to keep his skills fresh. It would be a few hours until the American newsman was in the interrogation cell, so he might as well fill the time investigating part of the castle.

EDIT: Window's changed to Widow's D'oh!

Last edited by Nisgeis; 06-26-11 at 02:36 AM.
Old 06-25-11, 07:00 PM   #317
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

* Sports Pioneer in the compound * "Seaman come here "
Old 06-25-11, 07:03 PM   #318
Tinman764
Chief

Downloads: 177

At last! A night off! Maybe I wont be turning in so early after all!

But what shall I do with my leave? Head out of the camp and look around? At night? In the dark? Yes! The English submarine... a perfect time to investigate.
Old 06-25-11, 07:11 PM   #319
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

*To Raptor1*

"Do you need me for anything else tonight Sir, as other wise I'll get my head down."
Old 06-25-11, 07:16 PM   #320
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

No, Mr. Tarrasque, there does not appear to be anything more to do for now...

*whispers*

But don't forget your scouting assignment...
Old 06-25-11, 07:17 PM   #321
Pioneer
Stinking drunk in Trinidad

Downloads: 5
:::responding to the beck and call from :::

Yes PO.

The American Pioneer story continues @ www.grantmadden.com

Latest publication: Chicken Soup for the Soul Angels and Miracles

Old 06-25-11, 07:18 PM   #322
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
:::responding to the beck and call from :::

Yes PO.
Whats your game sailor??
Old 06-25-11, 07:20 PM   #323
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

"Then I'll bid you good night sir."

*Tarrasque heads to his bunkhouse and when no-one is looking sneaks into the hole through the wire. He decides to head south as previously ordered to see what he can see and possibly gain access to the boat, and her stored equipment.*
Old 06-25-11, 07:26 PM   #324
Pioneer

"Looking for a way out of here sir. I picked the pocket of one of the guards while they were all looking at the Cook sir. One of them had something written in German, I passed it off into the pocket of the Captain while he and and the Sub were walking the wire."

He lowered his voice.

"There's something very wrong about this place sir. We may be in Finland, but how many castles are built on a sandy base? This castle wasn't built here, it was brought here, and if the Jerries shipped this here, one brick at a time, they brought it here to keep something covered up. Something evil sir."

Old 06-25-11, 07:36 PM   #325
Tinman764
Chief

Gefreiter Tinman casually walks into the kitchen... empty, good... now where are you hiding... ah! there, a nice big bottle of Schnaps, perfect for what I have in mind.
Hiding the bottle inside his coat he heads out into the courtyard, past the armorey. "The Oberst told me to check in my weapon before I leave camp. But I really would feel much better with it at my side.. besides, who would unlock the door for me now? I bet the Herr Rear has already turned in anyway."
As he passes through the gate house he sees Gemeiner AVGWarhawk in the garden, tending to his crops.

"Good evening, Herr AWGWarhawk! I look forward to another meal with your fine vegetables!"

Following the path toward the dock, the guard tower quickly comes into view.

"Hello up there!" No answer. "Hello?" Still nothing

Muttering under his breath Tinman climbs the steps into the tower, "if your asleep in here, so help me..." It's empty, nobody is guarding the submarine.
"So much for needing the Schaps!" It's too awkward to carry any further, so he leaves the bottle in the observation deck of the guard tower. "Whoever is up here next will have a nice surprise." He climbs down and boards the British submarine through one of the open aft hatches.

Old 06-25-11, 07:40 PM   #326
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post

"There's something very wrong about this place sir. We may be in Finland, but how many castles are built on a sandy base? This castle wasn't built here, it was brought here, and if the Jerries shipped this here, one brick at a time, they brought it here to keep something covered up. Something evil sir."
* holding back his anger * Yes ok sailor, I agree there is something not right, but let me tell you this sunshine, whilst you been swanning about, joe muggins here has been getting left in the dark and all the work detail. I am not pleased at my own crew. 1 The officers are to busy canoodling with the Jerrys high command to worry about the lower officers and rates. Damn it man, I have requested on numerous occassions food water and materials to keep us occupied! Yes primary objective is to escape, perhaps I am being used as a decoy a pawn while you all skulk about. I cleaned up Bakkels today you do remember him dont you? that all said, yes there is something evil here, once the Captain decides to stop his merry dance then perhaps he will brief you and we can all have a chinese parliment discussion about it!! I am loosing it sailor, perhaps you would like a fight?? Queensbury rules get some of the old steam out?? If chief has anything to do with it I will put him down too!! well?
Old 06-25-11, 07:44 PM   #327
Tinman764
Chief

Inside the submarine the air is damp and stale, there is a strong smell of rotten eggs. "At least the lights are still working. This must be the battery room... the smell!"
A few wooden crate lay around, most with the lids already open showing the contents of oranges, bananas and lemons.
Tinman tries to open one of the other crates, but without any tools it's impossible.
"Should have brought a damn crowbar instead of that bottle!"
A quick search of the room reveals nothing else.
Old 06-25-11, 07:50 PM   #328
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

*overhears the conversation outside and approaches Lord Justice*

Good Lord, man! If you have any useful suggestions, inform the officers. We cannot afford to lose our discipline like these bloody Jerries!

*turns to Pioneer and brandishes the note he slipped him*

What is this?
Old 06-25-11, 07:52 PM   #329
Pioneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Justice View Post
* holding back his anger * Yes ok sailor, I agree there is something not right, but let me tell you this sunshine, whilst you been swanning about, joe muggins here has been getting left in the dark and all the work detail. I am not pleased at my own crew. 1 The officers are to busy canoodling with the Jerrys high command to worry about the lower officers and rates. Damn it man, I have requested on numerous occassions food water and materials to keep us occupied! Yes primary objective is to escape, perhaps I am being used as a decoy a pawn while you all skulk about. I cleaned up Bakkels today you do remember him dont you? that all said, yes there is something evil here, once the Captain decides to stop his merry dance then perhaps he will brief you and we can all have a chinese parliment discussion about it!! I am loosing it sailor, perhaps you would like a fight?? Queensbury rules get some of the old steam out?? If chief has anything to do with it I will put him down too!! well?
"Darkness is falling sir, night is approaching. What can be accomplish now before the sun goes down?"

:::thinks about nominating the PO for lynching::::

"And what of the guard sir. Let us take one of the guards tonight and seize his weapon."

:::Pioneer nominates Nisgeis for lynching::::

"Perhaps we should invite Herr Nisgeis for a good old fashioned British lynching and see what truths he may have,sir."

Old 06-25-11, 07:53 PM   #330
Tinman764
Chief

Moving into the main engine room, the smell of rotten eggs is masked by the smell of diesel, engine oil and exhust fumes.
"How can people live like this? It's not human!"
The engine room led into an area with of small beds lining both sides of the boat, stacked 3 high.
What's that there? Sticking out from underneath one of the wafer thin mattresses, he could see the corner of a small black book, he pulled it free and begin to read it.
Closed Thread