Closed Thread

Old 12-01-20, 05:04 PM   #11566
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Never give up ... very unusual place to find hope CNN (before the election)

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/wa...mp-stay-office

Watch: CNN Admits There Are "Legal & Constitutional" Ways For Trump To Stay In Office

We should know something is up in just a couple of weeks by December 14th when the electors are suppose to check in with the governor in each state.

Note if Trump wins by any other way they the voting process there will be riots like we have never seen.
I pointed out already some weeks ago that he may try to acchieve replacements within the electoral college with Trump-obeyong loyalists (I would not clal them Republicans any,more). He has tried/suggested that for a few states already, but the one I red about some days ago had a democratic governor not really befriending with the idea. So, such an easy self-runner as the man at CNN indicates, it porbbaly is not.

I would call it a coup d'etat anyway, since it would render the whole voting day completeley pointless and bypassed. And the Republican party as well as the Republican governors to whose states this may concern, would be well-advised to slam its foot on all brakes if Trump really tries this.

If this would go through, then we could write off the US indeed.
Old 12-01-20, 05:19 PM   #11567
Skybird
Soaring

Have they already announced the date for Barr's termination by the Trumpinator?
Old 12-01-20, 06:00 PM   #11568
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Barr appoints John Durham as special counsel to investigate further criminality in Russia inquiry

by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
| December 01, 2020 03:48 PM
| Updated Dec 01, 2020, 05:10 PM

Days before the November presidential election, Attorney General William Barr appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham to serve as a special counsel tasked with investigating any violations of law related to the inquiries conducted by the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane operation and, later, special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.
An order making Durham special counsel, which was revealed on Tuesday, provides the federal prosecutor further protection against the prospect of President-elect Joe Biden trying to shut down the criminal inquiry into the origins and conduct of the FBI's investigation. So far, the president-elect has not been asked about and has not said whether he would allow Durham's work to continue during his administration. It also remains to be seen how Biden will handle Durham’s selection as special counsel.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...russia-inquiry

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 12-01-20, 06:23 PM   #11569
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I pointed out already some weeks ago that he may try to acchieve replacements within the electoral college with Trump-obeyong loyalists (I would not clal them Republicans any,more). He has tried/suggested that for a few states already, ...
Skybird you're going to get an ulcer.

It is not going to happen by simple mathmatics. Currently Biden has a lead of 306 to 232 electoral votes. That's 74 votes. Even if Trump could overturn the results in five states that he has alleged voter fraud, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Georgia he would still be one vote shy. He would also have to get Nevada.

There is a better chance of you being kidknapped by aliens and told the secrets of the universe.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Last edited by u crank; 12-01-20 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Spelling
u crank is online  
Old 12-01-20, 06:44 PM   #11570
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
There is a better chance of you being kidknapped by aliens and told the secrets of the universe.

I'm guessing that the Aliens would quickly tire of his constant conspiracy theories and chuck him into the nearest black hole.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 12-01-20, 07:10 PM   #11571
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Skybird you're going to get an ulcer.

It is not going to happen by simple mathmatics. Currently Biden has a lead of 306 to 232 electoral votes. That's 74 votes. Even if Trump could overturn the results in five states that he has alleged voter fraud, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Georgia he would still be one vote shy. He would also have to get Nevada.

Your math is off u crank ... True Trump can't get to the 270 mark, but Trump only needs 38 electoral votes to defeat Biden to take him below the 270 which then triggers the automatic congress/senate voting rules of one per state.

The whole thing can be over without one bullet being being fired and all legal like too ... It wouldn't even have to go to the Supreme Court who can only rule on the constitutionality of the law anyway (they can't change the law)

It would in fact render the electoral voting rights act invalid for the next election or at least close the loopholes that the states governor can cause a miss-vote so to speak..

If 2020 was a slam bang year with surprises what will 2021 be?
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 12-01-20, 07:44 PM   #11572
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Your math is off u crank ... True Trump can't get to the 270 mark, but Trump only needs 38 electoral votes to defeat Biden to take him below the 270 which then triggers the automatic congress/senate voting rules of one per state.
That is still three states. Highly unlikely.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Last edited by u crank; 12-01-20 at 07:57 PM.
u crank is online  
Old 12-01-20, 09:02 PM   #11573
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
The Muslim Brotherhood is what, one hundred years old, and still influencing doctrine?
I dont know about doctrine, but I think after having looked over our past associations and ambitions in the middle east its safe to say that if our government designated terrorist enemies are willing to become our competitors enemies then that makes them our policy makers friends while they remain our nations enemy.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 12-01-20 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-02-20, 10:28 AM   #11574
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Somebody crawls out of his hole again.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...rhood-came-out

From the article: "The Islamists are desperate to return to power in Egypt." I think this would be beneficial to them and the U.S. policy if the Muslim Brotherhood had our backing and ruled in Egypt like they attempted under the Obama/Biden administration.

China is investing heavily in Egypt and the Suez Canal and is intent on using Egypt as a stepping stone into the region. China has also built a very heavily fortified Navy base in Djibouti which would give them some control of the Straights of Aden. So even though the Muslim Brotherhood is perceived to be the enemy of my nation. It is also the enemy of my enemy and that makes them the friend of our policy makers even though they remain the enemy of the nation.

Anyway what I think it really boils down to is having the Muslim Brotherhood as a deterrent to China in Egypt and the Red Sea.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 12-02-20 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-02-20, 11:15 AM   #11575
Skybird
Soaring

"Mr. President, you have not condemned this action or this language. Senators, you have not condemned this action or this language."

"We've seen no proof of voter fraud."

In coming years, the brutalising of language by Trump and his raping of fact and truth will make sure a terrible harvest is to be brought in. The price for allowing him, will be paid, and in full.
Old 12-02-20, 12:35 PM   #11576
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

It will be interesting to learn of Trumps response, that is if he responds.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 12-02-20, 01:11 PM   #11577
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

The usual one. Fake news.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 12-02-20, 01:15 PM   #11578
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

No comment

Old 12-02-20, 01:30 PM   #11579
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
It will be interesting to learn of Trumps response,
Why? Whats interesting in it? Why giving 5h!t for what falls out of his facial noise hatch that pollutes the accoustic environment and people's minds with diatribe, paranoia, lie and hate since years now? Why still giving him the benefit of doubt? Why still treating him respectfully as if he ever had deserved even just a tiny bit of respect, where by his record and shown character obviously does not? Why acting under the premisse of that one owes decent manners to somebody who kicks decent manners with his boot and drowns them with powerhungry poisonous tiriades several dozen times per day? Why still caring for the fraudulent word forming of a mind that is being counted by newspapers for the numbers of lies it has produced in the past four years, and last time I checked they had it at thousands and thousands of lies?

Ah. Kadavergehorsam. Hunger for power. Career egoism.

I see.

There is too little feel of shame in this society. Thats why scum like this gets away with what it does.
Old 12-02-20, 01:55 PM   #11580
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

^ Well, currently or at least the last time I looked he was still POTUS of a country the UK are allied to

For all his rants and failings in many peoples opinions I steadfastly adhere to the doctrine instilled in me by my parents and the training I undertook as a LEO.....respect the position/rank even if you can't respect the individual.

Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter