SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-20, 04:11 PM   #15
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
frankly the whole contretemps is ridiculous and gives greater aid and comfort to any of our enemies foreign and domestic, either of which is bad at this time of prewar buildup for suzerainity of the seas, especially with regard to China and N. Korea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
I agree with you on this. Oh good when I am President, I'll make you Secretary of Something...the first requirement is agreeing with his 'Nibs'
Another point is I'm not convinced that the Wuhan lab isn't the site of a biological / chemical weapons development and testing program and that the Corona Virus isn't an experiment gone wrong, or maybe not. Considering Corona Virus is very much an outgrowth of SARS and MERS, is this a natural progression or was this a manipulation of this disease created in a lab ? I believe it is.

Could this be a test of the U.S military China is confronting and it's command and control structures ? If that's the case, then Modly completely missed the big picture and showed we will turn on our own commanders. This sets a dangerous precedent for all commanders in every field of operations. To use a phrase that's all the rage: " Modly is too stupid and naive to continue as acting SecNav."
Precisely. And Modly sounded too much like 'Tweeter' Trump when he publicly excoriated a fellow officer using Trumped up adjectives. Secretaries serve "at the pleasure of the president"...sucking up and boss-emulation go with territory. Mr.Modly probably realized his mistake, and did the right thing in resigning immediatly. Alongside the chicken and swine viruses, also centered on Wuhan, I'm ordering my broker to buy up Tyson Food stock for my portfolio! There's a profit to be made from our hungry Sino-brethren who only seek to emulate us by stealing the intellectual property of the West and expanding their Road & Belt global resource aquistion initiatives, starting with Tibet in '59, which Trump did at least manage to prevent in Greenland. China is not presently the enemy, but is sure a misguided opponent with a China First agenda to offset The Donald's 'Merika First meglomania....

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote