Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-19-21, 09:03 AM   #1411
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
You know who else was inclusive? Every communist party ever - so long as you unquestioningly follow every thing they say...
Irrelevant argument.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 09:16 AM   #1412
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

The result of liberal left democrat b.s. and being in power for too long. Im confident they'll find a way to blame someone else. Maybe Russia again? While they pat themselves on the back for being even more extra special and inclusive

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-19-21 at 09:46 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 10:38 AM   #1413
Buddahaid

California is 40th on the list of federal funding per capita at $12.00 while Virginia is number one with over $10,000.00 per capita. Perhaps that has something to do with it?

David Bowie
Old 06-19-21, 10:57 AM   #1414
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Oh its Virginia, that's why people, business and congressional seats are leaving the Democrat paradise of California. Who would have thought, good catch.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-19-21 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-19-21, 11:09 AM   #1415
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

More on how the elite liberal democrat media operates and how only the Blue-anon liberal left democrats koolaid drinkers then have the audasity to think they're the inclusive ones.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-19-21 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-19-21, 11:20 AM   #1416
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Some of the latest comment here, made me remember a kind of bulletin written by a newspaper leader.

This journalist wrote that democracy in USA was a hoax.

He gave some example one of them was that it is almost impossible to create a party and run for office.

To be honest, first time I read it I decided not to write about it, since I thought no one outside USA has the right to point fingers at another countries democracy.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 11:49 AM   #1417
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ oh it is possible, you just have to be a millionaire, or have those on your side financing your election circus.
But then it is a constitutional republic as right wingers keep telling all the time, so not a democracy.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 11:52 AM   #1418
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I will throw out there that the Democrat's are a far more inclusive party than the Republican's who look to exclude those who don't vote the right way, are citizens of no account, are lesser humans and should be ignored. On the other hand, left Democrats are just as stupid in the same regard but I still think it's a far more inclusive party overall. Voting should be easy and secure.

I do not believe that is true at all. The way I see it Republicans are not trying to exclude anyone from voting, except those who should not be included in the voter tally in the first place like the Democrats are trying to do, illegal aliens, dead people, figments of someones imagination, pets, etc. The more the merrier and they all voted Biden/Harris strangely enough.

Conservatives supporting Voter ID laws are not trying to exclude anyone. That's just Liberal hate propaganda. Conservatives just believe in one real vote for one real person, not elections decided by whose party operatives can truck in enough unverifiable votes in the dark of night at the last second to turn the outcome their way. Conservatives just want the established voting laws to be followed not illegally modified to suit somebodies vote harvesting efforts. Conservatives just want the nations federal agents to stop making up fake stories either to promote or sabotage our elected leaders. Whether or not you believe these things happened i would think it in everyone's interests to make sure these things cannot happen again.

Voter ID is a problem that Congress could easily fix. One each, completely free to the recipient, good in all 50 states, districts and territories, voter ID card issued to every US citizen of voting age. If we can put a needle in every arm we can certainly issue a stupid picture id card that would settle the whole issue once and for all but they won't. Ask yourself why. It partially because neither party can now produce one-issue legislation. Every single idea is surrounded by so many layers of patronage, tomes of unreadable legalese concealing political poison pills as to prevent it ever being decided on it's own merits.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 02:03 PM   #1419
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I do not believe that is true at all. The way I see it Republicans are not trying to exclude anyone from voting, except those who should not be included in the voter tally in the first place like the Democrats are trying to do, illegal aliens, dead people, figments of someones imagination, pets, etc. The more the merrier and they all voted Biden/Harris strangely enough.

Conservatives supporting Voter ID laws are not trying to exclude anyone. That's just Liberal hate propaganda. Conservatives just believe in one real vote for one real person, not elections decided by whose party operatives can truck in enough unverifiable votes in the dark of night at the last second to turn the outcome their way. Conservatives just want the established voting laws to be followed not illegally modified to suit somebodies vote harvesting efforts. Conservatives just want the nations federal agents to stop making up fake stories either to promote or sabotage our elected leaders. Whether or not you believe these things happened i would think it in everyone's interests to make sure these things cannot happen again.

Voter ID is a problem that Congress could easily fix. One each, completely free to the recipient, good in all 50 states, districts and territories, voter ID card issued to every US citizen of voting age. If we can put a needle in every arm we can certainly issue a stupid picture id card that would settle the whole issue once and for all but they won't. Ask yourself why. It partially because neither party can now produce one-issue legislation. Every single idea is surrounded by so many layers of patronage, tomes of unreadable legalese concealing political poison pills as to prevent it ever being decided on it's own merits.
There's still a mass of voting issues that the feds told states to correct years ago and they still haven't. There are some millions registered in more than 1 state, many still dead people voting {usually a family member casting the vote} Obvious the big issues this year was many officials enacted rules that overstepped state legislature authority, most certainly beneficial to Dems, but lower courts allowed it and the SCOTUS was certainly not gonna undo an election after the fact in the climate.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 02:53 PM   #1420
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

August will be an interesting month.

According to some of these conspiracy Trump will return in August this year.
I also remember something about a coup in the month August.

August will be very dull or very interesting.

I myself are convince the month will be very dull.

Markus

Old 06-19-21, 05:45 PM   #1421
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

Markus
Can't happen without trashing the constitution.

David Bowie
Old 06-19-21, 06:33 PM   #1422
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

Markus
6 Months out of office and Trump is still living rent free inside your heads, give it a rest.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 08:54 PM   #1423
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Can't happen without trashing the constitution.
The founders left us a blueprint explicitly telling us that it is our duty as Americans to throw off any government not following the precepts set forth by the Declaration of Independence. The Constitution is in no danger. Now, the Code of Federal Regulations... Most people don't understand that the federal government (and most state governments) have become disasters because lawmakers and executive branch have issued laws and executive orders that pretty much are unconstitutional. I completely understand average Americans feeling that politicians have dug themselves in like ticks to the point that burning it all down seems like the only solution.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-21, 09:39 AM   #1424
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
6 Months out of office and Trump is still living rent free inside your heads, give it a rest.
First of all I couldn't care less who the American chose as their leader.
Second Trump is not inside my head all the time. It was a serie(Salvation) I follow on Netflix, that made me remember those conspiracy and that's why I wrote August will be an interesting month...or very dull.

I myself say it will be dull

Buddahaid wrote

"Can't happen without trashing the constitution."

The constitution is only words. and none of you can't say that there isn't a few generals in USA who are 110 % convince Trump has been removed illegally from office and is according to the constitution the rightful President.

If they do exist these Generals the question would be
What can they do about it ??

Markus

Old 06-20-21, 10:35 AM   #1425
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Border crisis shows few signs of slowing as migrant encounters, fentanyl seizures stay high

Border officials encountered more than 180,000 migrants in May

The Biden administration has been facing a continuing crisis at the southern border after taking office in January, and so far there are few signs of it slowing down significantly – with the number of migrants and seizures of the deadly drug fentanyl continuing to rise.
There were more than 180,000 migrant encounters in May, yet another increase from the more than 178,000 in April and that has been increasing sharply from the 78,000 in January – although the numbers have been increasing since April of last year.
The 180,034 May encounters is up massively from the 23,237 seen last year, and even higher than the 144,166 in May 2019 at the peak of that year’s border crisis.
The Biden administration has noted that 112,302 mostly single adults were expelled via Title 42 public health restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and so the numbers of migrants making multiple efforts into the U.S. may have increased. However, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has left open the possibility of ending Title 42 restrictions once the risk of the pandemic subsides – and is under pressure from the Democratic Party’s left flank to do so.
Meanwhile, images have continued to surface of unaccompanied children – who the Biden administration is not removing via Title 42 – being dumped at the border by smugglers and left to fend for themselves.
Drug seizures over all are up by 18 percent in May from April 2021. While that number is actually lower overall compared to May 2020 and a number of other months in both FY 2020 and 2021, seizures of the deadly drug fentanyl are significantly higher – up by more than 300% over May last year. CPB said that seizures of the fatal drug through May in FY 2021 are 56% higher than all of FY 2020.
Fentanyl, an opioid for pain treatment, is between 50 and 100 times more potent than morphine. More than 36,000 people died from overdoses involving synthetic opioids like fentanyl in 2019, according to the CDC.
As more migrants come to the border, it is leaving more becoming stranded in the wilderness and the increasing heat. Agents have encountered U-Hauls packed with migrants with temperatures of more than 100 degrees.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bor...ters-drug-high

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote