Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-15-14, 09:45 PM   #106
fireftr18
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
Fear not. After some experimentation, I've achieved good results wit Bilge Brew. Just rinse you eyes in the foul smelling liquid and the drink 2 pints, as fast as you can. Neither your eyes nor brain will be able to process anything for the next 24 hours, which should provide enough time for recovery.
My doctor gave me something like that last fall. When I finally knew what was going on, I felt slimy and sore in places I aught not be.
I did wake to a smoking hot babe taking care of me, and laughing at me.
Old 07-15-14, 09:56 PM   #107
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

I think Wolferz is a failed leader. Once we were a proud bunch of men, but look what's happened to us. Look what's happened to me, one of the most respected members in two forums, now reduced to ....I don't even know.

I'm making plans to bring him down.....and the bilge with it.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 04:16 AM   #108
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Downloads: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I think Wolferz is a failed leader. Once we were a proud bunch of men, but look what's happened to us. Look what's happened to me, one of the most respected members in two forums, now reduced to ....I don't even know.

"Pride goeth before the fall"

What. me worry?

I think that Wisconsin Orca you hired for the Saturday night strip club has affected you, sir.

Tomorrow never comes
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 04:40 AM   #109
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Quote:
We got her through the top hatch with a lot of grease, that aft hatch is the same size. I just wonder if we go on patrol if the nose will stick up out of the water...
Lead ballast is cheaper.
I hear the Germans tried her on a crash dive in a type VII and they're still trying to get the bow out of the mud.

The U-boat captain was quoted as saying...

"Das wasser horse ist nein guten"

Tomorrow never comes
Old 07-16-14, 07:11 AM   #110
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:

If you need any help be sure to let me know.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 08:53 AM   #111
Armistead
Rear Admiral

I'm sick of the rats Wolferz, your leadership has ruined us.

Not long ago, look at me and Wern after another great patrol, look at donna on my arm, curves, smells good, hair done....and what the hell happened to Wern....I think I know.

Look at what's left of us. Look at me now in my top bunk! What the hell has happened to donna's once great figure and look at the men full of animal lust, turning on each other. We dress terrible, the bilge smells of cheap tobacco, grease and rotten tacos. What will become of donna?

Notice how many of the rats are gone...rumor is the crew above spiked that
cheap wine they sold us, put us out and came and grabbed several in their sleep. Have you noticed paul, captgeo, nohunt and a few others are even gone. Well, I found this picture of them in straight jackets on deck and on the back a note that said {shark bait} signed by Jimbuna....They used them to fish with....

and Wern, my beloved Wern...last he was seen was bent over in the head throwing up. I stepped on this a week ago and had the head drained of muck....look what I found and it has the same gold tooth that Wern had...Wern Wern Wern....It has to be him and no one cared to look.

Fellow Rats....we've got to change, we can be real men again, but NEVER under Wolferz's leadership. We need a new leader, a non rat that come in and restore our faith in ourselves, get us back on patrol.

Let the cry be..DOWN WITH THE TYRANT WOLFERZ.....

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 07-16-14, 08:56 AM   #112
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Can he be banned forever? Can't you think of something

Old 07-16-14, 08:59 AM   #113
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Can he be banned forever? Can't you think of something
I've got a studded leather belt you might want to pleasure yourself on him with.

Old 07-16-14, 09:03 AM   #114
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
My doctor gave me something like that last fall. When I finally knew what was going on, I felt slimy and sore in places I aught not be.
I did wake to a smoking hot babe taking care of me, and laughing at me.
Damn it, can you not have some pride in yourself again! That wasn't a hot babe, that was Blowtanks with a wig...You stay so damn drunk you care for nothing...not even why you feel slimy and sore in areas you ought not...Wake up! Join Me!

You were once a proud cook, look in the mirror man....what has happened to you?

Last edited by Armistead; 07-16-14 at 09:38 AM.
Old 07-16-14, 09:44 AM   #115
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Jim, if I can get the bilge cleaned up, get some changes done, say in a month...will we be let out? The men will need reassurances, something in writing from the upper crust. I think it would also be helpful if we clean our act up, we should be allowed to change our name to SubRats instead of Ubirats?

I know the men, fireftr and donna can do it, we just need a ray of hope that our efforts we worthwhile. Let us patrol again! Wouldn't you rather see us posting in the SH4 forum of glorious victories than here in GT from the bilge?

Last edited by Armistead; 07-16-14 at 10:08 AM.
Old 07-16-14, 09:50 AM   #116
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Jim, if I can get the bilge cleaned up, get some changes done, say in a month...will we be let out? The men will need reassurances, something in writing from the upper crust. I think it would also be helpful if we clean our act up, we should be allowed to change our name to SubRats instead of Ubirats?

I know the men and donna can do it, we just need a ray of hope that our efforts we worthwhile. Let us patrol again! Wouldn't you rather see us posting in the SH4 forum of glorious victories than here in GT from the bilge?
That's a big ask but I'll have a word with the rest of the moderation team and try and convince them to remove the black cloth from their heads....would hate to find out at a later date that one of your motley crew were actually innocent of the prefabricated charges.

Old 07-16-14, 10:30 AM   #117
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Jim has given us hope men, fireftr and donna. So I will move forward. As Chairman, I can't remove Wolferz from power, but per our rules, I can call for a vote of impeachment and nominate a new leader.

I hereby call a vote of all rats to impeach Wolferz. I hereby cast the first vote.

I hereby nominate Aktungbby as President and leader of the Ubi-rats soon to be Subrats.

I know what you're saying men, Aktungbby is a new rat, an outsider, not of full rat rights, but that is exactly why we need him. He fits with us and he has outside connections that he can use to get us out of here and back on patrol.

Aktungbby, the men are behind you. Rise UP and take action..........

I first suggest some politic'n and promis'n... what you can do and why.

Last edited by Armistead; 07-16-14 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-16-14, 12:15 PM   #118
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
I hereby call a vote of all rats to impeach Wolferz. I hereby cast the first vote. I hereby nominate Aktungbby as President and leader of the Ubi-rats soon to be Subrats.
I know what you're saying men, Aktungbby is a new rat, an outsider, not of full rat rights, but that is exactly why we need him. He fits with us and he has outside connections that he can use to get us out of here and back on patrol. Aktungbby, the men are behind you. Rise UP and take action..........

I first suggest some politic'n and promis'n... what you can do and why.
Will honors never cease!BUT the by-laws of the Bilge rattery are clear;" Only the KING RAT(rattus rattus maximus) may lead determined by the length of his scaly tail! (size matters?!) Said KING RAT to lead all members even in rapidly departing doomed vessels via hawsers of which said fellowship may be crew unless aboard Italian or S. Korean criuise/ferry vessels where the captain has primacy of rapid departure." In the end, it's a grim task to find the true KING RAT- by our scaly tails entwined we are!

My new conning tower Emblem as FriggattenRATKapitän:

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 12:25 PM   #119
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Aktung

I think you just said you accept the nomination? First, we must dispose of Wolferz the Tyrant by impeachment...{unless you have another way}.

I suggest you encourage and promise the crew some things.

Some good whiskey
Toilet paper
Clean underwear for donna..

We just need 4 votes to impeach Wolferz, 3 now with my vote.

Old 07-16-14, 12:47 PM   #120
Wolferz
Navy Seal

I doth smell a mutiny...

MISTER CHRISTIANNNN!

Bring my cat-o-nine tails. It's time to rip some shirts and put some blaggards in their place.

Walk the plank you scurvy Do..

err CAT!

Tomorrow never comes