Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-29-21, 10:14 AM   #1801
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
That would be true - if it weren't for the fact that I haven't even opened it yet when she runs...

Nope - as Rockstar alluded to - the combination of poodle and lab makes her just about as bad as a sailor - cunning and devious and bearing close watching at all times...

She knows *exactly* what she's doing, which always ends with throwing it down her throat and holding her mouth shut while massaging her throat - while she makes a big production of hacking and gagging as if we're trying to poison her. Followed by scarfing down the turkey lunch meat, or pepperoni or cheese or peanut butter we've tried to hide it in...
Our two senior poodles both blind know by the smell. We try not to do the down the gullet with the pill. Wrap it in prime rib. Now you're cooking with steam! Works for ours. Cheese as well. Also pill pockets sold at the pet store. Whatever it takes I guess!
Old 07-29-21, 10:46 AM   #1802
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Fauci stuff belongs in the virus thread and I find it laughable digging on Obama given Trump's excesses.
Fauci is a government bureaucrat same as any other member of the deep state. As such anything about him is most certainly germane to the subject of US Politics.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-21, 12:01 PM   #1803
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Sorry your new york times links demand registration. But does any of it show armed rebel soldiers? Any guns or bombs? Any get away vehicles? I'm guess it does not show anything but a bunch of yahoos howling at the moon.

Again if this was a real insurrection then somebody would be charged with it. Several hundred people have been rounded up, most are still in jail awaiting arraignment, but the most you got is breaking and entering and some assault charges. Not really reflective of the rhetoric.
Exactly. It was a stupid low-key riot by a bunch of nutty people, it is a lie to call it insurrection.

Christ, when the real insurrection comes, "journalists" at false news outlets like NPR, CNN, and NBC will get lined up against a wall and shot.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-21, 01:29 PM   #1804
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Exactly. It was a stupid low-key riot by a bunch of nutty people, it is a lie to call it insurrection.

Christ, when the real insurrection comes, "journalists" at false news outlets like NPR, CNN, and NBC will get lined up against a wall and shot.
I don't even know that you could call it a riot, per se. There were several different things going on. People fighting cops. People fighting the people who were fighting the cops. People wandering about the building. People destroying and stealing things in the building. People taking selfies with USCP officers. All while "leaders" in Congress ran and hid and killed someone whom the police who were behind her didn't consider a threat.

Had *any* elected official in the Republican party who claims to have any leadership ability at all come out and given them a "what the hell is the matter with you people!" talking-to, that's all it would've needed.

No one even addresses the fact that the majority of people who were supposedly under Trump's Pied Piper influence were still blocks away listening to his speech at the time of the trespassing.

But then again, any place claimed to be a symbol of the people in a free society that isn't actually open to the public is a symptom of a democratic form of government that has lost its way.

Has the FBI found out who planted pipe bombs at the DNC and RNC buildings that day?
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-21, 02:12 PM   #1805
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post

My family friend(my fence and gutter guy. His wife is our real estate agent) was there with his kids the day the "insurrection" took place. He said Antifa was there. It was very evident it was them. They were taunting the cops, pushing on the fences and causing the issues. It was not a balls out insurrection with hangings at the Washington Monument that the like of AOC and Pelosi would like everyone to believe. It most certainly was not even close to the riots witnessed across the country. This day was painted as a "super spreader of COVID" but the riots(after full investigation by CNN. Say it ain't so) were not found to super spreaders of COVID. The contrived BS constantly peddled by the major talking head outfits is nothing short of irresponsible.

Now, it is not to say people did enter the Capitol and these are the nuts that needs some roasting. AOC painted it as if she was going to die that day...YET...she said just this week that the prison system needs to be abolished. This lady has not sat down with a true hardened criminal nor their victims. She lives in a cushy apartment in DC/NY drinking Starbucks coffee. She is nothing but an activist. Not a law maker. Another who is painting this day as if it was the end of the world. Poor thing is still in counseling.
Old 07-29-21, 03:05 PM   #1806
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-21, 03:19 PM   #1807
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
My family friend(my fence and gutter guy. His wife is our real estate agent) was there with his kids the day the "insurrection" took place. He said Antifa was there. It was very evident it was them. [...]
I have just decided to call antivaxxers AntiVa.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-30-21 at 03:06 PM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-21, 07:44 PM   #1808
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
My family friend(my fence and gutter guy. His wife is our real estate agent) was there with his kids the day the "insurrection" took place. He said Antifa was there. It was very evident it was them. They were taunting the cops, pushing on the fences and causing the issues. It was not a balls out insurrection with hangings at the Washington Monument that the like of AOC and Pelosi would like everyone to believe. It most certainly was not even close to the riots witnessed across the country. This day was painted as a "super spreader of COVID" but the riots(after full investigation by CNN. Say it ain't so) were not found to super spreaders of COVID. The contrived BS constantly peddled by the major talking head outfits is nothing short of irresponsible.

Now, it is not to say people did enter the Capitol and these are the nuts that needs some roasting. AOC painted it as if she was going to die that day...YET...she said just this week that the prison system needs to be abolished. This lady has not sat down with a true hardened criminal nor their victims. She lives in a cushy apartment in DC/NY drinking Starbucks coffee. She is nothing but an activist. Not a law maker. Another who is painting this day as if it was the end of the world. Poor thing is still in counseling.
Maybe you better watch some footage. There was way more than secret antifa instigators to see if you take of the rose tinted Trump glasses. That's just a cheap excuse to deflect any blame from "patRIOTS'.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-21, 08:05 PM   #1809
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Maybe you better watch some footage. There was way more than secret antifa instigators to see if you take of the rose tinted Trump glasses. That's just a cheap excuse to deflect any blame from "patRIOTS'.

"Way more than". That sounds like you are admitting that Antifa was at least there instigating too right?

Bottom line is unless somebody is charged with something more than trespassing and fighting with the cops there was no insurrection and certainly no proof that any right wing group had a serious plan to overthrow the US government or somebody would be charged with it.

Show me the proof or as far as i'm concerned this is just another over reaching attempt by the Democrats to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-21, 08:47 PM   #1810
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
"Way more than". That sounds like you are admitting that Antifa was at least there instigating too right?

Bottom line is unless somebody is charged with something more than trespassing and fighting with the cops there was no insurrection and certainly no proof that any right wing group had a serious plan to overthrow the US government or somebody would be charged with it.

Show me the proof or as far as i'm concerned this is just another over reaching attempt by the Democrats to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
I don't have to admit anything because you can't prove a negative. I'm allowing that it was certainly possible and probably true. I don't for a minute believe the riot wouldn't have happened otherwise which I think is naive.

David Bowie
Old 07-29-21, 10:59 PM   #1811
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Oh man that's far out-Where does this theory come from ? Is there any hard evidence ?

Whether it's gossip or not I hope your authorities look into this.

Every thing shall be investigated even if smell like conspiracy.

Markus
Sorry for not responding sooner. An idea being floated is the FBI may have been guilty of ‘entrapment’. Which is action by law enforcement personnel to lead an otherwise innocent person to commit a crime, in order to arrest and prosecute that person for the crime. Or as in this case to be used as an excuse expand its role in the name domestic terrorism.

Old 07-30-21, 02:48 PM   #1812
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

This is a pipe dream and pass the buck...or in this case billions. The money will never get past the corrupt governments in Central America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Quote:
The more detailed plan, titled “U.S. Strategy for Addressing the Root Causes of Migration in Central America,” consists of five pillars on issues ranging from addressing economic insecurity to promoting respect for human rights.

But aside from the plan’s fourth pillar, which addresses countering the influence of criminal gangs, the strategy calls on the United States to engage in what is essentially state-building. Harris’s plan would ask the U.S. to support “new energy delivery infrastructure” and efforts to improve the resilience of “core public infrastructure,” even as the Senate begins debate on a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package at home.

The strategy also outlines efforts to reform Central American governments. The U.S. will attempt to strengthen the independence of the countries’ justice sectors and improve the efficacy of their legislatures. Even civil society and media organizations will be supported.

Build a wall. Fix the intake system. Throwing money south of the border is irresponsible and NOT the answer.
Old 07-31-21, 09:19 AM   #1813
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I got one word for this loser

Quote:
President Donald J. Trump pressed top Justice Department officials late last year to declare that the election was corrupt even though they had found no instances of widespread fraud, so he and his allies in Congress could use the assertion to try to overturn the results, according to new documents(*) provided to lawmakers.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/u...-election.html

(*)
Quote:
Washington, D.C. (July 30, 2021)—Today, Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, the Chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, released handwritten notes taken by then-Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard P. Donoghue of a December 27, 2020, phone call with former President Donald J. Trump and former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen. These notes reveal attempts by former President Trump to directly pressure the two most senior officials at the Department of Justice (DOJ) to overturn the certified results of the 2020 election or risk losing their jobs.
https://oversight.house.gov/news/pre...o-overturn-the

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-21, 12:07 PM   #1814
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
This is a pipe dream and pass the buck...or in this case billions. The money will never get past the corrupt governments in Central America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Build a wall. Fix the intake system. Throwing money south of the border is irresponsible and NOT the answer.

It makes perfect sense too me. Though I do think international assistance is also part of the overall picture to help quell the flow and strengthen ties in our region. Of course the easiest and most cost effective way to have prevented this and future surges would be to stop political pandering for votes getting peoples hopes up that those that survive the trek bum rush the border.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-31-21 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-31-21, 12:14 PM   #1815
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
It makes perfect sense too me. Though I do think international assistance is also part of the overall picture to help quell the flow. Of course the easiest and most cost effective way to have prevented this and future surges would be to stop political pandering for votes getting peoples hopes up that they bum rush the border.
It's what China does. Boost foreign infrastructure and then turn it into profit.

David Bowie