Old 06-04-21, 03:42 PM   #1291
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ Thank you.

So it should be seen as a protest against the politics CDU and other parties have done until now.
Its more than just a protest movement, because mere protest of this kind usually does not last long, is short-lived. The contemporary AfD however is expression of the pendulum also swinging at the other direction. Without the Merkel party CDU having turned so mercilessly left and pro-EU and without the massive Islamic culture enrichment project by the EU, this "pendulum in swing" would hardly be noticable, and without the early founder of the party - a burgeoise economy professor! - having been too naive and not confronting the Nazis hijacking his party project from beginning on, it still would be just a small protest movement against the Euro (but in favour of the EU, as the founder back the insisted, which imo was a contradiciton form beginning on).

Pegida movement also was hijacked by Nazis, and is now under surveillance by the office for the protection of thze constitution, BVS.

Its also that the AfD is very strong in the Eastern states where the people already made it through one huge currency reform and economical turmoil that shook the very grounds of their existence: the German reunification. Many still feel disadvantaged and somewhat betrayed. Many still earn less money (but forget to mention that in many regions living costs also are much lower), but the general living standards, I mean options to chose from and infrastructure possibilities, still may lack behind (while in the West many regions have eroded due to the enormous costs of reunification that now many Western communities have sunk below the living level of blossoming Eastern modernization projects).

Identity still means something different in the East than in the West were it has become practically meaningless and randomly exchangable. In the West, it is formality, in the East still more something that is being felt. In such an "anti-progressive" climate, the migration desaster that Germany never really has digested until today since 2015 and the enormous and negative effects of Islam in Germany necessarily - and imo rightfully - trigger reactions that the social lab engineers in Berlin and Brussel simply do not understand to be lived and living realities. This widens the gap between the political caste, that moves further and further away from reality, and the ordinary people it wants to rule, but about whose living conditions it has no longer any clue, has no connection to.Thjat critics and opponents of thje Merkel and Brussels potlics get defamed as most extreme of extm reists and immedioately are declared free for huntign seaosn in the media, doe snot help either of course. You are either for Brussels and MNerklism, or you are a racistm, a Nazi, a xyz-phobe, you are mentall ill, derranged, a potlcial radical, a dangerous being.

Polarization.

Mutual alienation of the people and the political caste.

The internal quarrel over Laschet as the CDU-CSU candidate for the chancellory adds to the anger. Even amongst CDU voters. Atz the national elections this autumn, quite some of them will not vote, or vote for the FDP this time. Or simply give back their party books, what already has happened. Thje CDU got hit by a record of memberhsop cancellations in recent weeks, since the CDU conspired against Söder and inf aovur fo their own man Laschet.

I never support any party or politician, but I cannot remember that a national election had only so totally unsuited , incompetent dilletantic and retarded suckers runnign for office, like this one. Baerbock (Greens), Laschet (CDU/CSU), Scholz (SPD)- a panoptikum of political and anti-intellectual horrors. Never has the range of candidates be as bad as this time. An absolute low in all 30+ years I follow politics.

Thats why I will not say a single bad word about anyone voting for AfD. Even if I don't vote for them, and enver will, and dislike the AfD like any other.

To me, these parties all are to be treated like nuclear waste.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-04-21 at 03:56 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-21, 03:57 PM   #1292
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^Thank you so much Skybird for this in-deep analysis.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-21, 02:25 PM   #1293
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

It looks like the citizens in Sachsen-Anhalt wasn't that angry after all.

In the news I heard Frau Merkel's party seem to be the winner.

It could also mean-Voters is briable.

Markus

Old 06-06-21, 02:28 PM   #1294
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

The AfD got far too much votes for comfort

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-21, 02:57 PM   #1295
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
The AfD got far too much votes for comfort

I say the same as Skybird-In my own words that is.

When a far right party gets many votes isn't a sign of people has turn to nazisme-Well some may.

NO it's signal to the ordinary parties a signal send by these voters-Change your politics.

Markus

Old 06-06-21, 03:16 PM   #1296
Catfish

If you let the people alone decide via direct democracy and have no qualified or educated layers switched between them and making laws and maintaining a society, mankind will soon be back in the middle ages. See Qanon, anti vaxxers and all that. After what happened in the last five years i think most of mankind is rather primitive.

Old 06-07-21, 09:12 AM   #1297
Skybird
Soaring

The most amazing thing is the sheer, dramatic extent of the misjudgments of professional pollsters. Polls are never entirely correct, of course, but actually they usually reflect trends and tendencies quite well. But the extent to which one was completely wrong this time, is dramatic by German standards.

Just recently, the Greens looked like the sure winners in the next federal election, all markers pointing steeply upwards. It currently is a turkey shoot instead. Within days, it changed all by 180°. Within days. Maybe people started reading the Green election program. That the Greens want to destroy car driving in Germany while on European level they are the break for rising fuel prices due to demands form poor countries, maybe was what in the car-lover-nation Germany was the wrong detail to see the light of day.

Germany has just become electricity price champion again, btw. Nowhere else in the West electricity costs so much, than in Germany. Another record year!

Yes indeed, maybe people, have started to read the Green program - and started to realise how ruinous for ordinary private households it is. The cheating exaggerations in the biography of their candidate may have been another point.
Old 06-11-21, 12:02 PM   #1298
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Can't say for sure how true this is but if it is true then the EU appear to be getting too big for their boots.....talk about the dog that bites the hand from which it feeds.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 02:09 PM   #1299
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Can't say for sure how true this is but if it is true then the EU appear to be getting too big for their boots.....talk about the dog that bites the hand from which it feeds.

Wait a minute I thought Germany was pro E.U. when it came enforcing laws in Poland. Poles were expected to abide by the E.U. courts ruling. But Germany hides behind the flag of far right nationalism when it comes to the sovereignty of their courts. lol thats too funny

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 03:19 PM   #1300
Skybird
Soaring

^
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
The EU has sued Germany because the - formally politically independent - German Constitutional High Court dared to criticise the European High Court over its state-financing policies, which they de facto are: state-financing money policies - that by rule and European treaty and Maastricht criteria and laws are illegal and not allowed. The EU now says that this reflection on and criticism of the European Court is not allowed and illegal and has sued Germany over it. What it implies is that the European institutions are infalliable and can never err, and of course can never be corrupted. What do the EU gangsters expect the German government to do now? The government gagging the court?

I see also a psychological issue at hand here. Super-Uschi, the carricature of a commission president, is German by nationality, and like many German politicians she looks down on her Germanness as if it were the plague. To demonstrate her anti-German Germaness, to call it this way, and her neutrality, she now opens fire at Germany, like she already helped anti-German Merkel in preventing Germany doing its best to secure vaccination doses by its own, and instead turning it into the EU vaccination deaster where instead the "community" buys doses collectively - all under the caretaking and wonderful caring hand and supervision of the EU, of course.

There have been since years ambitions in the EU parliament to make any criticism of the EU, its policies and institutions, a punishable crime. There are those who want an official EU institution where criticism gets filed, and then this EU institution decides whethere the EU can afford to allow this criticism, else the person voicing it gets persecuted. When I first red about this group of politicians (from all party blocks in the EU parliament, btw!) over ten years ago, I had my lunch dripping off the monitor afterwards. Gangsters and ideologists do not want to stop their evil doing. They just want to ban calling it evil doing. Who does so, becomes the offender. The real offender - themselves - always is beyond doubt. Dont we have rules to settle such things in a civilised manner? Dont we have law and order? Aren't there official, government-certified valves to steam off anger and rage? Isnt fight ing against money laundering and tax evasion a good thing so that it justifies to destroy freedoms ever more? Isn't the war on drugs working well? Isn't Bromides and Flourides in your food and water positive for your teeth and health?
Arten't you a socially responsible, honest citizen?

If you have nothing to hide, you must not fear control. Obey, submit, hand yourself over, and be safe.
Old 06-12-21, 02:33 AM   #1301
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Skybird, Uncle Joe is in Europe and he is there to make sure that Merkel is still a part of agenda 2030. American dollars will be rolling in. as uncle Joe stated The Demorat party is back.Orange man is gone , and Europe is in good hands and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.As Long as the party gets its kick backs.If not well.. What the hell if your country should have a problem. Guess what we are going to say they should have saved some dollars we gave them to defend themselves.We will not risk our LGTansV forces, Are you crazy. Long Live Uncle Joe and Kammela.

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-12-21 at 02:49 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-21, 08:18 AM   #1302
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
If you let the people alone decide via direct democracy and have no qualified or educated layers switched between them and making laws and maintaining a society, mankind will soon be back in the middle ages. See Qanon, anti vaxxers and all that. After what happened in the last five years i think most of mankind is rather primitive.
What does a relatively small and insignificant religious group like Qanon and the billions of people around the world who have nothing to do with them but just don't want to be forced to take the experimental covid vaccine (and "all that") with the problems of direct democracy Catfish? I'm sure you can explain those vital links for me please because I fail to see your point. Are you just trying to take two political shots with one stone so to speak?

The problem that our increasingly authoritarian governments have with such people is not their beliefs but rather that free thinkers are inherently difficult to control and regiment. Casting your favorite political boogymen as the reason why democracy doesn't work puts you in that camp.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-21, 04:27 PM   #1303
Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
What does a relatively small and insignificant religious group like Qanon and the billions of people around the world who have nothing to do with them but just don't want to be forced to take the experimental covid vaccine (and "all that") with the problems of direct democracy Catfish?
Am i the only one who sees a problem with what happens if people believing in unhinged theories from qanon or whatever become the majority?
Or anti vaxxers? deciding that vaccines are bad so democratically deciding to stop research and production of vaccines, and killing some hundred thousands in the process? There are more idiots and weidos by the minute after the "social" (lmao) media hand over a soap box to anyone wo likes to hear himself talking.

Free thinking is good if people are able to think logical and resonably enough, if they only think they are right out of egoism and care for their own beliefs, criticizing anything (by lack of understanding) done by a government or medical organisations, things get ugly.

"Relatively small group"? From what i saw the last years a majority voted for someone who was an unhinged popstar of talk show "fame", embracing all opinions as long as the people believing them would suppport him.

Old 06-12-21, 09:02 PM   #1304
Skybird
Soaring

There are reasons why Qanon has gained especially popularity amongst
German neonazi "Reichsbürger". Their narratives of alternate realities compare. The basic psychological mechanisms behind their intellectual syndromes compare, too.

The only thing I miss in it all is the tale of messianic aliens from a distant planet. But maybe this ominous "Q" is.

Some people think that free speech automatically implies that the argument voiced thus automatically is right. Thats like assuming that buying a spoon in a shop already makes you a three-stars-chef.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-12-21 at 09:10 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-21, 01:49 AM   #1305
Skybird
Soaring

Welt am Sonntag writes:

The largest part of the armed forces, the army, is neglected financially by the federal government. According to statistics from the Ministry of Defense, which are available to WELT AM SONNTAG, the Bundestag approved armaments proposals from the Defense Department from 2018 to 2020 with a total volume of 26.335 billion euros. The army's share of this totaled 13 percent, although 63,000 out of a total of 184,000 soldiers are employed in the land forces.

The lack of consideration of the army in armaments investments also has an impact on German obligations in NATO.

The army has already reduced its ambitions: instead of two heavy and one light divisions, according to the key issues paper of the Defense Ministry on the future of the Bundeswehr from mid-May, NATO is only to be given one "large group" with “heavy / mechanized forces” such as the Leopard II and Puma chain armor , plus one with "medium / mobile" and one with "light / air mobile".

But even for this reduced ambition there is still no equipment. The heavy division would require 266 Puma infantry fighting vehicles with the most modern armament. Only 194 are financed in the budget. And hundreds of armored armored vehicles Boxers are missing for both the heavy and the medium division.

Germany has promised NATO a division capable of intensive combat with three brigades by 2027, and three divisions with nine brigades by 2032. In the key issues paper, these points in time are now called into question, they should be “redefined if necessary”. Former NATO General Heinrich Brauss, on the other hand, warns the Federal Government: "For German credibility in the Alliance, it is important to make three divisions really visible and fully equip them - as promised: by 2032," the Lieutenant General (out of service) told WORLD ON SUNDAY.