SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > Sub Command, Fleet Command, & Jane's 688(I)
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-05-11, 06:06 PM   #1
juniorjj84
A-ganger

Downloads: 393
Uploads: 0
Default FC SINGLE MISSION #10 STRIKE BACK::::HEEELPPPP

Ok this is really bad, in FC JANES VER, the number 10 mission in single missions is impossible to finish for me, why? well this is the situation, theres an enemy airport, a sam site and a building that most be destroy, you have a 2 ships and an airport at your disspositon, but the problem is that some times the airplane specifically the hornet wont shoot at the targets and if they do they only attack the sam site and the airport when they dicide to attack that is, the ships in the other hand dont have land missiles and they wont attack the targets at all, and no other plain can attack, the helos wont attack ither, so im stuck in this mission, i have play it over 10 times and every time is the same.
IS THERE A BUG IN IT? HAVE ANYBODY PLAY THIS MISSION SUCCESFULLY?
BY THE GODS SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE
PLAYING JANES ORIGINAL FC WITH THE 1.00 MISSIONS, 1.38 PATCH.

Last edited by juniorjj84; 04-05-11 at 06:12 PM. Reason: forgot to add the # to the mission
juniorjj84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 11:01 PM   #2
elephantium
Bosun

Downloads: 0

Funny - I just played that mission again tonight and had the same problem!

I was trying to get better than ~50% score on it. Tough luck for me!
elephantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-11, 05:39 PM   #3
juniorjj84
A-ganger

Downloads: 393

Ok i remember playing this mission but the original mission, not the new improved missions{1.00 ver}, the point of this mission in the original missions was to kill as much airplain as you can and by some time for the ships to get close enough to use their guns on the targets, i remember that the ships fire by themself at the target killing the AIRPORT, THE SAM SITE AND THE BUILDING ALL BY THEMSELF, then again that is in the original mission, but since i have to install the game with the new installer, it install the new versions of missions, maybe thats the problem.
How to fix or at least try is ussing the original mission and try it out, onfourtunate for me i cant install the game and the original missions to try it out, i must use the new installer to play it, so we need some one with the original missions to try them out.
TOUGH LUCK FOR BOTH OF US.
BUT IF YOU FIND THE MISSIONS LET ME KNOW SO I CAN TRY THEM OUT.
juniorjj84 is offline   Reply With Quote