SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-06, 11:07 AM   #1
Eagle1_Division
Bosun

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0
Playable Subs DEVS-Petition

The Dangerous Waters developers have made editing of the .dll's illegal, thus adding new platforms, is too illegal. As hard as ANY game company can try, ppl will always find ways to hack, eidt, and creat new stuff. All the game companies can do, is make it harder.

I myself have created new subs and not touched the .dll's, it's easy, the only good the dev's are doing when saying you can't add playables, is shortening the lifespan of the game, as the prospect of having to keep with the same thing for as long as you play it, does get boring. And they're just shushing up the fact we do this in THIS forum.

It's not stopping the making of new subs, its going to dramaticly decrease the lifespan of the game, and it makes it all less injoyable. Im sure there are many examples of this, for istance, battlefield 1942, a game that i was playing about a year ago, would've been dead LOOONGG ago was it not for the DC mod that came out.

As said before, the only thing thats happening, is its being shushed on THIS forum, and they're only quote: 'shooting yourself in the foot' when you stop this.
Eagle1_Division is offline   Reply With Quote