SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-14-13, 10:44 AM   #121
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariksio30 View Post
Here are the location for tender:
DepartureDescription1= -18953550, 2562799, 359.946332

if you want just copy to DepartureDscription2

You should just the numbers in the same file in my mod.
But the base is not showing

What are numbers for the pearl harbor sub base dock? The dock in Fremantle with the band?
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 01:17 PM   #122
mariksio30
Watch

Downloads: 355
Uploads: 0

Pearl Harbor docks -18953572, 2563116, 269.646332
Pearl Harbor tender -18953550, 2562799, 359.946332

I also working on Midway.
mariksio30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 01:23 PM   #123
Admiral Halsey
Best Admiral in the USN

Downloads: 298

I forgot this worked with the supermods.(It's a million times better the RFB's default navigation map.)
Admiral Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 05:42 PM   #124
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Quote:
Pearl Harbor docks -18953572, 2563116, 269.646332
Pearl Harbor tender -18953550, 2562799, 359.946332

I also working on Midway.

It worked, thanks for figuring this out! Any plans to work on Fremantle as well?
Old 10-15-13, 12:12 AM   #125
Nbjackso
Navy Dude

Downloads: 448
Uploads: 18

@ mariksio30

If the files you are modifying are in the RSRDC mod, then why are you posting in this thread? The "Flotillas UPC file" is not part of the Nav-Map Make-Over mod.

Just get me within 1000 yards,
and I'll d
o the rest
Nbjackso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-13, 03:46 AM   #126
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbjackso View Post
@ mariksio30

If the files you are modifying are in the RSRDC mod, then why are you posting in this thread? The "Flotillas UPC file" is not part of the Nav-Map Make-Over mod.

I would guess because RSRD does not have the sub base, but your mod does.Modifying start location in RSRD to where your sub base is in the mod, cant start there instead of in the navy yard.This works, I made the change and now start out at the sub base dock.I actually had to modify it in the traveller no midway transfer mod I use, so dont get transferred to midway(always hated that, no subs were home ported at midway) but works just fine.
Old 10-15-13, 04:21 AM   #127
mariksio30
Watch

Downloads: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I would guess because RSRD does not have the sub base, but your mod does.Modifying start location in RSRD to where your sub base is in the mod, cant start there instead of in the navy yard.This works, I made the change and now start out at the sub base dock.I actually had to modify it in the traveller no midway transfer mod I use, so dont get transferred to midway(always hated that, no subs were home ported at midway) but works just fine.
Where can i find midway transfer mod?

I'm sorry if you want I can open new thread.
mariksio30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-13, 06:35 PM   #128
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Quote:

download traveller mod 2.6, there is an optional mod that comes with it for no midway transfer.Works with TMO and RSRD.Allows you to stay at pearl for entire war, which I do until 45 then go to Guam as many subs do.Always hated the bouncing around RSRD had you do.Trying to figure out how to make it where do not get transferred from Fremantle to Mios Woendi in August 44 when operating out of that command.

If running the nav makeover mod want to start at sub base, simply edit the same file which is in mdiway transfer mod in manner mentioned in this post
Old 10-15-13, 06:43 PM   #129
Admiral Halsey
Best Admiral in the USN

Downloads: 298

Hey Bubble, how is the mod you're working on coming along?
Admiral Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-13, 08:42 PM   #130
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Halsey View Post
Hey Bubble, how is the mod you're working on coming along?
Have not been able to work on much last few weeks, busy with classes, life etc but would say 60% complete.
Old 10-15-13, 11:03 PM   #131
Nbjackso
Navy Dude

Quote:

No, its cool. Now that Bubblehead1980 explained what you're doing, it makes sense. Note: Pearl Harbor Sub Base actually originated in Ducimus' TMO mod. I just tweaked it a tad.

and I'll d
o the rest
Old 02-26-14, 02:32 PM   #132
electraguard
Watch

Downloads: 252
Default can't install NMMO mods

Quote:
Updated 5-11-2012
Patch 1 uploaded 7-7-2012

Navigation Map Make-Over Version 2.1
with Canals and Optional Airbases
By Nbjackso

NMMO Version 2.1 (Updated 5-11-2012)

The purpose of this mod is to make the Navigation Map more useful and informative than the stock version.

NMMO is a combination of several different mods plus some modifications of my own. The most obvious change is the land has much more terrain detail.

Version 2.1

-The main reason for releasing this version is because it was brought to my attention, (thanks Bubblehead1980) that the Golden Gate bridge, (2D and 3D) was missing, and the ports in Truk were not positioned correctly. Version 2.1 corrects both of these issues.

- Additional tweaking of zoom levels, again my intention is to make the map as “clean” as possible, only displaying certain information until it is needed. Added additional labels to the Nav Map, most noticeably island chains, capes and gulfs.

My overall vision for this mod is to make the navigation map a more useful tool. I hope you enjoy using it.

Optional Air Bases Add-on

The optional airbase mod will add visual icons of Japanese and Allied airbases on the Navigation Map. The airbase icon color will change throughout the course of the war depending on who occupies it at that time.

The airbase mod is included in the Optional Mods folder and must be enabled separately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod is JSGME compatible and works with TMO, RFB (both with and without RSRDC) and stock SH4.

The Readme file in the support directory is a word document which has more detailed information with images of the changes.

Version 2.1 Download: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3586

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nav Map Make-Over v2.1 Patch 1

This patch fixes a few things, and adds a few things to the Nav Map Make-Over v2.1 mod. It is IMPORTANT you view the "READ ME FIRST" file prior to enabling this mod.

Download here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3630

Hope you like it, and happy hunting

Nbjackso
I downloaded NMMO v 2 and patch 2.1, NMMO add-ons and the 3 FJB Navigation maps, I downloaded them to the SH4 MODS folder and selected the color map. I ran jsgme to install them and they showed them being installed but when I run the game I still get the stock map. I then tried manually installing all the changes to the applicable folder but had the same result, stock map. Although the air field were added. I must be doing something wrong with the installation and thought someone may able to help. I am using RFB 2.1. Thanks.
electraguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-14, 09:25 PM   #133
Nbjackso
Navy Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by electraguard View Post
I downloaded NMMO v 2 and patch 2.1, NMMO add-ons and the 3 FJB Navigation maps, I downloaded them to the SH4 MODS folder and selected the color map. I ran jsgme to install them and they showed them being installed but when I run the game I still get the stock map. I then tried manually installing all the changes to the applicable folder but had the same result, stock map. Although the air field were added. I must be doing something wrong with the installation and thought someone may able to help. I am using RFB 2.1. Thanks.
First of all, double check your versions. NMMO v2.1 Patch 1 is ONLY for NMMO v2.1 and NOT for NMMO v2.0. As far as I know, RFB's latest version is 2.0, but I could be wrong about that. Secondly, I am not the author of the other two mods,(NMMO add-ons and the 3 FJB Navigation maps), so I can't comment on the compatibility with my NMMO mods. I suggest deactivating the other two mods and see if that works for you. I hope this helped.

and I'll d
o the rest
Old 02-27-14, 11:59 AM   #134
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219

I use the maps version 2.1 plus patch and addons normally in RFB 2.0 plus RSRDC.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-14, 01:48 PM   #135
electraguard
Watch

Downloads: 252
Default NMMO

Quote:
First of all, double check your versions. NMMO v2.1 Patch 1 is ONLY for NMMO v2.1 and NOT for NMMO v2.0. As far as I know, RFB's latest version is 2.0, but I could be wrong about that. Secondly, I am not the author of the other two mods,(NMMO add-ons and the 3 FJB Navigation maps), so I can't comment on the compatibility with my NMMO mods. I suggest deactivating the other two mods and see if that works for you. I hope this helped.
Instead of deactivating the other mods, I un-installed SH4, cleaned up all the folders and re-installed the game. (I did that because I fiddled with some of the files trying to get it work.) I then installed RFB 2 and the patch for it. Then I installed your Nav Map Make-Over V2.1 and then with AB patch for it. I have the airfields but the maps are still the bland stock maps and look nothing like the maps in your readme file. Do I have to have the graphic set to some specific level? I have my graphics set at the highest. I must be doing something wrong with the installation of these MODS. I have them in MODS folder and activated them with JSGME. Thanks for your help.
electraguard is offline   Reply With Quote