SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-21, 04:24 PM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Fallout 4 recommended mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post
For what it's worth, I just picked up Fallout 4 a few days ago. I was a massive fan of FO3 and New Vegas, but passed on FO4 at release and just never got around to picking it up. But it's on sale on Steam at the mo, and I got the GotY edition. having fun with it. You mentioned the settlement side of the game and I've just dipped my toes in to that. If you have any tips that would make this a better experience for me I'd like to hear them. Or any general FO4 tips. I'm level 8 or 9. If you know of a Fallout thread to move the discussion to that is cool, as I don't want to derail this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
My most important tip for F4 is: mods. Beef up the enemy hostility and fighting activity, turn it all into a nb attklefield, the main quest is not relevant, as with all Bethesda games. Mods for improving the environment, it's looks. total black night, better and more light options. Advanced Follower mod, allowing you to form small parties of up to 5 followers. I will step up a small list of things I think are really interesting, will post it in some hours or tomorrow. Come back then.

Doing a lot of The Hunter still, after almost ten years.

And here we go: