SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-14-08, 05:48 PM   #1
Tigrone
Commander

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
How to activate SH4 1.5?

I downloaded 1.5 fine, it seemed to install without problem, but when I went to play a registration window popped up, asking me for data with different names than the data that I have.

I have a Confirmation Number
I have an Activation Key
I have an Unlock Request Code, which appeared in the lower portion of the Product Activation window.

The pop up window is asking me for:
Serial Numer
Unlock Code

Nothing that I was given matches what is being asked for? What numbers go where?

I've a broom at the mast said he, for the broom is a sign for me, that wherever I go, I sweep the mighty sea.
Tigrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-08, 01:26 PM   #2
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

you must have gotten a bootleg version and you need to check with your vendor about why the numbers dont match.
Old 09-16-08, 01:33 PM   #3
Nunya
Seaman

Downloads: 5

I had the same problem and I got my copy straight from Ubisoft with the digital download.

I ended up putting the activation code in the upper portion of the activation pop-up and got on-line with ubisoft support (IIRC, the link is on the activation pop-up). After it did it's thing, a key code appeared in the lower portion of the activation pop-up...I suggest you copy this key code and save it someplace.
Nunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-08, 08:31 PM   #4
icekooldutton
Nub

Downloads: 9

I can't say that I've had this problem, as I bought the UK disk version of the add on. The game ran fine for me without any activation requests, and now runs without the need for any disk in the drive.

I have had issues before with Ubi-Soft downloads however where the game needs to activate. They nowmally email you a seperate activation code to run when you play the game, which is good for only one activation. If you end up having to reinstall the download, you tend to need for an activation reset. I had this problem when I bought the original Prince of Persia on dowload.

Sorry can't help you any better.

Thanks
icekooldutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-08, 12:17 AM   #5
Tigrone
Commander

Downloads: 41
Default "Activation Key" number is the "Serial Number."

After searching the forum for a couple of days I found it mentioned in a post. The "Serial Number" asked for on the Product Activation Window is the "Activation Key" number on the purchase confirmation. There is nothing anywhere I could find on Ubisoft or the official site that explains that. I got no help or answer from Ubisoft about it. They give you 3 numbers, and there is nothing tell you, which of the 3 is the one to use, as the "Serial Number."

I've a broom at the mast said he, for the broom is a sign for me, that wherever I go, I sweep the mighty sea.
Tigrone is offline   Reply With Quote