SUBSIM Radio Room Forums



SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Subsim International > Subsim.com Polskojęzyczne forum dyskusyjne
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2020, 03:19 PM   #1
Captain Reyes
Bosun
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 69
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default Polskie okręty podwodne w DW RA Mod

Nie umiem mówić po polsku. Polski okręt podwodny ORP Orzeł dostępny w RA. Wypróbuj to


(English)

Last edited by Captain Reyes; 11-27-2020 at 04:06 PM.
Captain Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 722
Downloads: 128
Uploads: 6


Default

To NIE jest polski okręt!!!
Jak zwykle coś pochrzaniłeś kolego.
__________________
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 04:04 PM   #3
Captain Reyes
Bosun
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 69
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
Jak zwykle coś pochrzaniłeś kolego.
Get lost you worm. I am also not your buddy
Captain Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:49 PM   #4
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 722
Downloads: 128
Uploads: 6


Default

O widzę, że kompromitujesz się nie tylko na swoim kanale YT ale również tutaj. Weszło Ci w krew. Proponuję zanim podrzucisz kolejny film przyjrzeć się o czym go zrobiłeś. Strzelanie kiepsko Ci idzie kolego.
__________________
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:48 PM   #5
Captain Reyes
Bosun
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 69
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
Strzelanie kiepsko Ci idzie kolego.
We both know that your just here because you got banned from my Youtube for spamming and for showing your life issues. Since then you stalking around in my shadow, waiting to show your hurt feelings. There are infinite nice things to do in life still individuals like you are too busy to always seek trouble and then getting slapped into face over and over again.

I can´t help you, seek attention from somebody else. I have no tolerance nor time for you and your problems. Furthermore your ban will never be lifted, face it, then move along.

Last edited by Captain Reyes; 12-06-2020 at 05:25 PM.
Captain Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 05:26 PM   #6
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 722
Downloads: 128
Uploads: 6


Default

Mylisz się chłopcze. Jestem tu bo jesteś zbyt wielkim matołem żeby wybrać ORP Orzeł w grze. W RA polskie Kilo ma zielone sonary a nie czerwone. Ty nawet nie zauważyłeś, że grasz okrętem o innej nazwie.

Co do YT, akurat nie interesuje mnie co sobie robisz ze swoim kanałem. Mam zwyczajną bekę oglądając twoja nieporadność w DW. A tutaj piszę, bo znów pokazałes jakim jesteś ignorantem w tej grze. Wrzucasz wszędzie swoje gnioty i nawet nie widzisz, że wypisujesz bzdury. Miało być polskie kilo pr. 877E ORP Orzeł a jest kilo improved 636 Novorossiysk SS261

Wygląda na to, że albo nie umiesz poprawnie zainstalować RA
Albo popieszałeś coś w bazie danych - innymi słowy popsułes cos i grasz innym okrętem niz Ci się wydawało.

Twój problem jest taki, ze jako zakompleksiony typek po zwróceniu uwagi, ze gdzies zrobiłes błąd od razu banujesz z YT. A tutaj po prostu nie możesz tego zrobic i wszyscy widzą jakim jesteś zabawnym człowieczkiem. Takim nie potrafiącym przyznac się do błedu - zupełnie jak młokos, który wrzuca bezmyslnie dziesiątki filmów bez świadomości co tak naprawdę robi i w co gra.
__________________
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #7
Captain Reyes
Bosun
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 69
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
Mylisz się chłopcze. Jestem tu bo jesteś zbyt wielkim matołem żeby wybrać ORP Orzeł w grze. W RA polskie Kilo ma zielone sonary a nie czerwone. Ty nawet nie zauważyłeś, że grasz okrętem o innej nazwie.

Co do YT, akurat nie interesuje mnie co sobie robisz ze swoim kanałem. Mam zwyczajną bekę oglądając twoja nieporadność w DW. A tutaj piszę, bo znów pokazałes jakim jesteś ignorantem w tej grze. Wrzucasz wszędzie swoje gnioty i nawet nie widzisz, że wypisujesz bzdury. Miało być polskie kilo pr. 877E ORP Orzeł a jest kilo improved 636 Novorossiysk SS261

Wygląda na to, że albo nie umiesz poprawnie zainstalować RA
Albo popieszałeś coś w bazie danych - innymi słowy popsułes cos i grasz innym okrętem niz Ci się wydawało.

Twój problem jest taki, ze jako zakompleksiony typek po zwróceniu uwagi, ze gdzies zrobiłes błąd od razu banujesz z YT. A tutaj po prostu nie możesz tego zrobic i wszyscy widzą jakim jesteś zabawnym człowieczkiem. Takim nie potrafiącym przyznac się do błedu - zupełnie jak młokos, który wrzuca bezmyslnie dziesiątki filmów bez świadomości co tak naprawdę robi i w co gra.
Impressive, detective

Next time instead of going the usual path of making yourself look ridiculous, read the video description. This video is the cut result of a several hour long Twitch stream, we had to switch the boat because I experienced crashes with the Polish Kilo and this video was for youtube audience pleasure cut together. Some should rather chew than talk.

This thread was just about getting the Polish community interested into DWRA thats why I close with "try it". A healthy minded and educated human being would simply asked what this is about and received a civil answer. Yet you with your misery mindset chose to derail this thread into crap in order to seek desperately attention for yourself again. Furthermore it says more about you than me when you admit still hanging out at my place and constantly watching my videos despite not being welcome there and supposedly not enjoying it. Perhaps instead of acting like a stalker for a change find something nice in your life you can spent your time with and stop wasting time and nerves of others.

Nevertheless this should clear up things for others. I told the moderators that I will save my breath on you and thats what I will do.

Last edited by Captain Reyes; 12-06-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Captain Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:23 AM   #8
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 157,892
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 13


Default

Okay gentlemen...

Can we all just take a step back and cool down and think before posting anything offensive or argumentative?

Take any problems you have with one another either to pm's or preferably a different forum other than SubSim.

Everyone is welcome at SubSim but that is only whilst adhering to the forum rules.

I trust you will take my advice onboard.

I thank you in advance.
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:16 PM   #9
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 722
Downloads: 128
Uploads: 6


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Reyes View Post
Impressive, detective

Next time instead of going the usual path of making yourself look ridiculous, read the video description.
Kolego, ale opis pod filmem zmieniłes dopiero jak zwróciłem Ci uwagę. Prawda jest taka, że nawet nie wiedziałeś, że nie grasz polskim Kilo. Gdyby tak było to byś inaczej nazwał film i wstawił inną miniaturkę. To dowód jaki jesteś niepoważny próbując zamiast przyznać się do błędu oskarżać wszystkich innych o jakies bzdury. To, że na filmie ani jednej sekundy nie grasz polskim kilo jest FAKTEM.

Proponuję zamiast błaznowac po prostu zmienić opis i miniaturkę - mnie coś takiego zajmuje około 15 sekund. Myslę, że powinieneś dac radę - czynność nie wymagająca wielkiego wysiłku czy inteligencji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Reyes View Post
This thread was just about getting the Polish community interested into DWRA thats why I close with "try it".
To ciekawy masz sposób by zachęcić do grania polskim Kilo poprzez granie ... rosyjskim kilo improved. Naprawdę geniusz z Ciebie. To tak jakbym ja zachęcał do grania na OHP pokazując rozgrywkę z Udaloya i do tego wkleił miniaturke z Perrym i podał nazwę: "Rozgrywka w DW na okręcie klasy Perry". Czy jesteś w stanie dostrzec absurd takiego rozwiązania?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Reyes View Post
Furthermore it says more about you than me when you admit still hanging out at my place and constantly watching my videos despite not being welcome there and supposedly not enjoying it.
Nie pochlebiaj sobie zanadto, po prostu YT podrzuca mi niemal kazdy film z Dangerous Waters - Twój trafił się przypadkiem. Za to miło było popatrzeć na Twoją nieporadność. Mam na myśli kiedy streamowałes rozgrywke z misji mojego autorstwa "Foggy morning" z okrętem C.F.Adams. I tam jak to zwykle pokazałeś, że nic nie wiesz na ten temat. Pękałem ze smiechu jak szukałes smigłowca czy też stacji sonaru holowanego. Do tego nie czytałes na czas komunikatów i generalnie niczego sam w misji nie zdziałałeś. Wszystko zrobił za Ciebie okręt AI Forest sherman - miałeś fart.
Generalnie nawet średnio bystry gracz widząc wystrzelone z wody rakiety, zmierzające w 3 kierunkach zaznaczyłby ich trajektorie i w ten sposób łatwo ocenił skąd były wystrzeliwane. Ty oczywiście na to nie wpadłeś. Nie zauważyłeś komunikatu w którym Forest Sherman podał, że pójdzie całą naprzód w stronę wystrzelenia rakiet. Tylko powtarzałeś, że "misja kilmatyczna i ...podoba Ci się" - to miłe, że choś grałes mało rozsądnie (delikatnie mówiąc) to doceniłes mój trud i inwencję.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Reyes View Post
Perhaps instead of acting like a stalker for a change find something nice in your life you can spent your time with and stop wasting time and nerves of others.
Zastosuj swoją radę do siebie bo to własnie Ty jesteś osobą, która wszędzie gdzie się da wkleja swoje filmiki a jak ktoś zwróci uwagę, że opis jest niezgodny z treścią to dostajesz białej gorączki :P
Może skoro dyskusja tak Cię drażni to wyłącz mozliwośc komentowania na YT a na subsim nie pisz nowych wątków bo wiesz... zawsze ktoś może odpowiedzieć (forum to miejsce dyskusji) i znów nie wytrzymasz tego nerwowo?

Proponuję, żebyś po prostu zmienił nazwę filmu, bo nie ma on nic wspólnego z opisem. Każdy, kto choc raz zagrał w RA polskim Kilo, od razu zauważy różnicę (zielony sonar, inne uzbrojenia, obrazek polskiej aktorki z lat 80 na stacji BB i wiele innych, których Tobie nie było dane zauważyć.

I wyluzuj troszkę, bo z takimi nerwami to ryzykujesz choroby serca, układu krążenia, wrzody na żołądki itp. Zwłaszcza wyluzuj dlatego, że wszyscy widzą, że zwyczajnie się pomyliłeś. Dorosły człowiek zamiast iść w zaparte zwyczajnie by podziękował i naprawił błąd. Zrozumiesz jak dorośniesz.
__________________
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:08 AM   #10
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 157,892
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 13


Default

You've both exercised your right to reply so be advised #8 is now a warning.

Please end this argument now because my next visit here may well necessitate an element of remedial action.

Fair warning has been served.
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:24 PM   #11
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 722
Downloads: 128
Uploads: 6


Default

@Jimbuna co jest niewłaściwego w zwróceniu uwagi, że film jest nieadekwatnie nazwany do treści? Możesz być tak uprzejmy i wyjasnić?
__________________
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:31 PM   #12
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 157,892
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 13


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
@Jimbuna co jest niewłaściwego w zwróceniu uwagi, że film jest nieadekwatnie nazwany do treści? Możesz być tak uprzejmy i wyjasnić?
I am asking for civility in discussion, no name calling or rudeness.

If you disagree with someone then fine but move on after making your point.

I take no sides but expect to see my requests followed.

A happy ship is a well run one.
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 03:10 PM   #13
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 722
Downloads: 128
Uploads: 6


Default

@Jimbuna

1. You didn't answered my qyestion

2. If someone answer you: "Get lost you worm" is it mean you and hipotecalyhim are both rude? is it mean you and him are equaly rude and shouldnt discuss?

3. All what wrote @Captain Reyes based on his guesses

4. All what i wrote is documented on his videos.

So why you didn't react just after his first rude reply?
why you think i shouldn't answer him? Because he was rude?

So i ask one more question: if someone coll you in rude way - is it mean you should be warned by admin because its your "fault" that someone was rude directly to you?


The FACT is - on his video is NOT polish Kilo.
Second FACT - he reply in rude way
Third FACT - you tries to punish us both. Why?
__________________
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 05:53 AM   #14
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 157,892
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 13


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
@Jimbuna

1. You didn't answered my qyestion

2. If someone answer you: "Get lost you worm" is it mean you and hipotecalyhim are both rude? is it mean you and him are equaly rude and shouldnt discuss?

3. All what wrote @Captain Reyes based on his guesses

4. All what i wrote is documented on his videos.

So why you didn't react just after his first rude reply?
why you think i shouldn't answer him? Because he was rude?

So i ask one more question: if someone coll you in rude way - is it mean you should be warned by admin because its your "fault" that someone was rude directly to you?


The FACT is - on his video is NOT polish Kilo.
Second FACT - he reply in rude way
Third FACT - you tries to punish us both. Why?
When I use the term 'gentlemen' that is because I am addressing both parties. It usually takes at least two parties or more to form a disagreement or an argument.

I became involved as and when matters were raised about the thread and as such I remain impartial and never ever take a one sided view.

If you care to read my posts above you will see that I pointed out you had 'both exercised your right to reply'

My sole aim here is to attempt to lower the tone thereby preventing an escalation between yourselves and further involvement by myself.

Now I'd suggest let sleeping dogs lie.

This matter is now over....move on if you'd be so kind.
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 03:16 AM   #15
Grom
Gunner
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 92
Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Default

I can't recall from my memory people producing so much hot air in this forum ever.
Grom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2021 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.