SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-09, 03:50 PM   #841
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Considering that I have been as honest with Nisgeis as I have with AVSM, Mookie and Jimbuna, yet, he still votes to have me shot. I am left to assume the following...

1) he couldn't finish me off last night when he became furry and snarly
or
2) he just plain hates me and wants me shot

Therefore... its with heavy choice that I am forced to vote for

Nisgeis

And also to express my sincerest apologies for accusing Pinguin in the wrong. I hope he can forgive me.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-16-09, 04:01 PM   #842
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Penelope_Grey : Nisgeis
Nisgeis : Penelope
mookiemookie : Pinguin
A Very Super Market :
Jimbuna :
Weiß Pinguin :

Three hours to go.
Old 02-16-09, 04:14 PM   #843
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope_Grey
What's up? Couldn't take me out last night so you've decided to do it with the guns?

I am starting to think you are the wolf and not Pinguin after all.
What do you mean starting to? Or were you sure it was Watch Officer Pinguin last night, but decided to accuse me last night because... well why? You have made the same claims about everyone. You've also posted saying that you know I'm human, so I can't see why you have changed your mind, except that I'm not part of your puppet show. You never give any reasons for doing anything. You say you know things, then you say you aren't sure, then you say you are sure. Make your mind up. You won't give the proof you claim to have, you won't say why you are making the choices you are, so they cannot be challenged.

This is the second (or maybe third) time you've claimed to have been the victim of an attack. As far as I know, those attacked that live do not know they were attacked. Is this 'proof' that you are not a beast? No, it's just proof you've made something up. Why would you make it up? Obvious.

You are far too erratic to be taken seriously, your irrational rants are just sabotaging us. Even if you aren't a beast, you're making one hell of a smoke screen. You are a noise maker. The beast is clearly on the mainland, as the narrative said. Any other claim is just stupid and has no basis! There must be a beast in the village as that's the only place there hasn't been a beast uncovered yet and it is the closest to the woods and that's where the howling was heard from.

AVSM and Mookie are also not giving any reasons for voting they way they are. Perhaps you have not told them why they are voting that way either?
Old 02-16-09, 04:17 PM   #844
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Wachoffizier Pinguin steps into Mercy's Inn with a determind look on his face.

"I think I know who it is," he announces as he steps further in.

"Why has Super Market stayed up in that bloody watchtower all by his lonesome these last couple of days? When was the last time anyone here saw and talked with him? How has he acquired all those bruises and scrapes? And why is it that he never showers or bathes?

He looks around from beneath his (By now very wrinkled and dirtied) cap. "I doubt anyone here will support me, but until someone can offer me evidence that he is a guardian as he claims, my vote goes for Gemeiner Super Market."
Old 02-16-09, 04:19 PM   #845
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

AVSM, Mookie, myself, and Jimbuna all know who the other is... you see there is a qaurtet of cooperation there. And the four of us, now KNOW the final wolf is you, or Pinguin.

However, since you still decide to vote for me... in spite of the proof I sent you... then you are not doing a great job of convincing me and the remaining humans you are not the wolf Nisgeis...ITs not my back against the wall, its yours.

Pinguin you are voting for the wrong man. AVSM is not the one we want.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-16-09, 04:30 PM   #846
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

"Until you show me proof of that," Pinguin declares, "I am sticking with my vote. If he is truly a guardian, he has nothing to fear from a lowly werewolf, and that is what I believe we are up against. And would it not be better for those of us here to know who among us is responsible for our safety?"
Old 02-16-09, 04:32 PM   #847
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

It is with my considered opinion and the fact that Nisgeis failed to reciprocate proof following my olive branch...

I hereby change my vote to Nisgeis.And I also express sincere apologies for doubting Pinguin. Please forgive me, but I am sorry to say, one more of your crew is the demon.

Last edited by Penelope_Grey; 02-16-09 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-16-09, 04:46 PM   #848
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope_Grey
I hereby change my vote to Nisgeis.
You already were voting for me. You can't be honest about anything can you? I didn't know whether to trust your proof, as it could have been forged, but I couldn't see how you'd do it. But based on what Weiss Pinguin just said to me, it became obvious what you'd done. I couldn't work out a way you would do such an accurate forgery, with the correct text, but I think I know what you did now. You bullied someone into giving you their PM first, probably by saying you'll have them shot, then you created your forgery. So that's how you obtained what the accurate PM from Neal said for a real human and then you used that as the basis for your forged screen grab. I noticed that the screenshot you sent was a low quality jpg - I wondered at the time if that could have been to hide the edits. It's easy to pass it off as spontaneous, if it's already been prepared in advance.
Old 02-16-09, 04:49 PM   #849
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

ITs a nice theory... but, wrong sorry Wolfboy.

Old 02-16-09, 05:10 PM   #850
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
A Very Super Market :
Jimbuna :
Weiß Pinguin :

Three hours to go.
At the risk of being stoned or having rotten fruit thrown at me.....are we saying the votes close at Midnight GMT?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-16-09, 05:16 PM   #851
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jimbuna sits in silence ponder the current situation 'Penelope is the only one so far to change her vote of last night. Nisgeis has declared and pinguin is up to his usual tricks.

Surely it can't be one of my Ubootwaffe....we have paid too heavy a price already.

Will AVSM show his hand tonight by voting, or will he refrain again?'

Jimbuna is torn between two choices but decides to wait for a response from that awful wretch the Town Crier before making his final decision.

Old 02-16-09, 05:21 PM   #852
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
A Very Super Market :
Jimbuna :
Weiß Pinguin :

Three hours to go.
At the risk of being stoned or having rotten fruit thrown at me.....are we saying the votes close at Midnight GMT?

Yes sir.
Old 02-16-09, 05:23 PM   #853
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Bah! I can't stay up that late, I thought it was 11 PM.
Old 02-16-09, 05:23 PM   #854
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

After having conferred with Fräulein Grey, Pinguin abruptly stands up, replaces his vote of A Very Super Market with the words Vote Goes Here, and sits down at an empty table to ponder.

(Vote coming soon, must think)
Old 02-16-09, 05:34 PM   #855
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Penelope......how could you be so sure last night, yet suddenly change your voting preference?

I will never fathom out the workings of a womans mind

<Mrs Buna has just shouted upstairs "Jim, would you refill my wine glass please?>

I can see last nights unfortunate accident being milked for quite a while

Closed Thread