SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-18-20, 12:54 PM   #1
perky416
Seaman

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0
Default How do I get all torpedos in 1939 or change default loadout?

Hi guys,

Its been years since ive played SH3 and even longer since ive been here.
Im ill, off work, bed bound and thought what better thing to do than fire up the old great game.

Im trying to get TIII torps available in the 1st flotilla, 1939, with the XXI. Ive made the XXI available no probs but im struggling with the torps. Ive made all of them available in 1939 before so I know its possible I just cant remember how I did it.

Ive changed all the dates in the basic.cfg to 1939 and month 1 for every torpedo however im still only getting TI and TII available in port. Googling this issue some people say I need to make the torps available to that flotilla too. Does anybody know how I do this? Ive checked flotilla.cfg however cant find anything relevant.

Or even better does anybody know how I can change the default loadout in the basic.cfg? Saves me loading the torpedos i want manually.

I have tried wolfies tweak pak however the tweakSUB program doesnt seem to be working, the drop down boxes are empty nothing to select.

Many Thanks

Last edited by perky416; 02-18-20 at 03:41 PM.
perky416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-20, 04:02 PM   #2
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default Welcome back!

Perky416!...after an 8 yr. silent run!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote