Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-22, 08:28 AM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Paypal refuses to process donation

Wanted to do my yearly christmas donation.

I log in to subsim, click on "donate", click on 50$, get transferred to the login for paypal, enter may email, paste and copy my login code for paypal, confirm to get an SMS, get that SMS, enter that 6-digit code in that SMS - and then suddenly they want to call me for ID verification. Hm, unusual, but okay, I click again that I agree to get called by them, and they post on the screen a 4 digit code that I should enter on the phone when I get called. But the call never comes, instead a message on screen that there is some problem.

I tried this:
on Linux laptop with Firefox
on Linux laptop with Vivaldi
on W10 PC with Firefox
on W10 PC with Edge
on Android tablet with Chrome

I call their service number. They say my account is fine, my system were messed up, it were not their fault. As usual with such service numbers, the effort is a total waste of time.

It worked the last years.

I logged into Steam and added funds to my wallet, have to buy some stuff anyway, so that was fine. It worked. I transferred ten cents to my paypal account manually, and it worked, half an hour later (new record, I think, usually it takes some hours) it was there. I transferred it back to my bank account, the bank has not yet confirmed that it got it, but the money is no more on my paypal account at least, so I guess that works fine as well.

Any ideas? I am out of advice. Is it due to transaction done to the US, maybe? Last time I did that was maybe ten weeks ago or so, to eSim for the latest SBP version, and it worked.

Last edited by Skybird; 12-10-22 at 11:00 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote