Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-22, 03:01 PM   #2671
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Wait for the russian correspondent's take ~ 1:05 into the video..

"The end of any russian dynasty ends with a failed war", but the current dynasty's war is not over yet

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 03-26-22 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-26-22, 04:22 PM   #2672
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Our worried mind whether Putin are planning on taking another country after he has got control over Ukraine-Take it easy the Ukrainian has given Putin some second thought.

His plan on taking Moldova, Georgia, Poland, Finland or Sweden has been put back on the shelf.

His Glorious military wasn't so glorious after all.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 03-26-22, 04:28 PM   #2673
Catfish

Statement by Jens Stoltenberg from middle of the week

Old 03-26-22, 04:35 PM   #2674
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

^ They say there's no winner in a nuclear war
Have those who said these thing taken a certain thing into account

Bad material-I think most of us know now how miserable many of the military material Russia has send to Ukraine is-AFV, Tanks and other things who suddenly break down.

With this in mind I predict that more than 40-50 % of Russian nuke will fail on launch.

Hmm Even with 50 % of their nukes they can make a lot of damage.

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 03-26-22, 04:44 PM   #2675
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

That woman is 100% correct, and I say that from a psychologist's perspective, she has it absolutely right. I said before that Putin suffers from a narcissistic-psychopathic personality disorder with paranoid and megalomaniac delusions. That is not a flu that comes and that goes, can be cured, can be healed from being confronted with your and my reality - that personality is him, himself, personally. This implies his construction of reality is different than yours and mine, he lives in his own, self-made universe, so to speak. Being a psychopath he knows neither remorse nor moral inhibitions, he knows the words and knows that peop,e rwct in a certain way to them ,but for him they are just5 sounds, their meaning is only an abstract definition to him, nothing thatr has any influence on him. He knows how to manipulate people by abusing their moral inhibitions and their remorse. But you canot argue with him on grounds of these, its not the language he can understand nor cares for. Ypou are tlakign not to the real Putin thjat way, but to your own conception your idelaized fanatsy of him, how you wnt him to be so that yu can tlak to thim. But he is not all that what you want him to be.

That way you fool around with youself. The psychopath may make your think you are in a dialogue with him - but he just manipulates you to make your believe that, and you do not realise it. In fact you just behave the way he wants you to: you beleive you are in a dialogue, have contact, talk in the emnaign of mutally enrioching communication.

Stop be an idiot! Its like with trolls on the internet.

Psychpathy, sociopathy is seen as untreatable, there is no therapy for it. You can only protect the public from such an individual by locking it away - or kill it.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-26-22 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-26-22, 04:59 PM   #2676
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Wait for the russian correspondent's take ~ 1:05 into the video..

"The end of any russian dynasty ends with a failed war", but the current dynasty's war is not over yet
Good video, thanks for posting. At the end one of the men says "We don't care about his (Putin's) reality..."

Well, buddy, you might want to care, because Putin can force his reality on you, and everyone. That woman is pitch perfect, Putin will not fail. His war is not over. I keep thinking of Hitler's decision to pull the walls down on Germany when he realized he could not win.
Old 03-26-22, 05:36 PM   #2677
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Sorry I was totally wrong I forgot what Putin was suffering from mentally.

What his next target will be, depend which expert you ask.
Some say Moldova or Georgia.
While others say Putin are looking at Poland and/or one of the Baltic states.

No one has mentioned Finland and Sweden. Here I'm thinking the Finnish part called something with Karelen and Sweden it's Gotland.

Again I could be wrong I ain't no expert on Geopolitics.

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 03-26-22, 05:39 PM   #2678
Skybird
Soaring

A psychopath does not "suffer" mentally from something, a mental problem. He simply "is" (what he is).
Old 03-26-22, 05:58 PM   #2679
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

It could have been posted in our US-Politic thread, however since this speech Biden held was about Putin I post it here.

White House takes aim at Biden immediately after historic speech

Biden has a long history of rhetorical blunders, but this one still stands out, says US analyst.

The White House on Saturday night lashed out at President Joe Biden shortly after he called on the Russians to overthrow Putin.

They said so in a statement, according to Reuters.

- The President's point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbours. He was not talking about Putin's power in Russia or regime change, the White House said.

Can't say that wasn't his point

Biden addressed the Russians directly at the end of his speech during a visit to Poland, urging them to overthrow the Russian president.

For God's sake, this man cannot stay in power, he said.

But from that statement you cannot credibly say that it was not Biden's point that Putin should be overthrown.

So says US analyst Mirco Reimer-Elster.

- It's absolutely crazy, because what he says is not ambiguous. He is speaking directly to the Russian people.

After the speech, the Kremlin reacted to the US president's strong statement that Putin cannot stay in power:

- That's not for Biden to decide. The president of Russia is elected by Russians, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

A blunder in a class of its own

Mirco Reimer-Elster believes there are two possibilities for what happened during Biden's speech. Either Biden spoke out of turn, or he said what he meant.

- He's forcing his communications department to play "comic Ali." They're trying to salvage what is an epic screw up for Biden.

The US analyst points out that it was otherwise a good speech and that it is therefore a pity for the president that attention is now focused on the White House correction.

- Biden has a long history of rhetorical blunders, but this one is out of this world, says Mirco Reimer-Elster.

Focus on not escalating the conflict

During the Brussels summits, there was much talk of not doing anything that could escalate the conflict further, which is why the US President's statement is so striking, according to the US analyst.

- It's hard to think of anything more escalating than calling for the overthrow of the Russian president, says Mirco Reimer-Elster.

During the speech, Biden thundered against Putin, saying among other things that he has cut Russia off from the rest of the world, but that he refuses to believe that ordinary Russians support the war in Ukraine.

- It's not who you are, said the US president, who also urged Russians not to be afraid because "a dictator can never erase a people's desire to be free".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

With this in mind and what Skybird said about Putin- " He is what he is" makes me wonder how he interpreter Biden's speech with the mind he(Putin) has ?

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 03-26-22, 06:36 PM   #2680
Catfish

^ so translated with deepl, where is this from?

I give a rat's anus about what Putin thinks about this speech, you cannot reach this psychopath anyway. This was targeted at the US and, among others, Sweden and Denmark. The russian media will do anything but publish this.

The russian people overthrowing Putin? Hard to believe, maybe possible. In that case the faint chance of some kind of democracy developing in Russia.
But if this happens (what i doubt) it will be more like a military or security service coup, with the result that Russia will stay a dictatorship with someone else at the helm.

So some jerks are crying havoc about what Biden dared to speak out loud, it is what EVERYBODY thinks and hopes for.

Old 03-26-22, 06:47 PM   #2681
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ so translated with deepl, where is this from?

I give a rat's anus about what Putin thinks about this speech, you cannot reach this psychopath anyway. This was targeted at the US and, among others, Sweden and Denmark. The russian media will do anything but publish this.

The russian people overthrowing Putin? Hard to believe, maybe possible. In that case the faint chance of some kind of democracy developing in Russia.
But if this happens (what i doubt) it will be more like a military or security service coup, with the result that Russia will stay a dictatorship with someone else at the helm.

So some jerks are crying havoc about what Biden dared to speak out loud, it is what EVERYBODY thinks and hopes for.
The article is from TV2 Nyheder. Here is the article (Danish)
https://nyheder.tv2.dk/2022-03-26-de...historisk-tale

So do I too I read about this speech and while I read it I came to think on what Putin "is"
How does a psychopath interpreter critics against him as person ?

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 03-26-22, 07:25 PM   #2682
Skybird
Soaring

Much gets read into that blunder, and everybody doing so seems to have his own agenda. To me it was not more and not less than an emotional outburst, pointing out the obvious absurdity of a war criminal like Putin being left in power.

I listend to that speech. It had its powerful mom ents and was perfect for the audience - whcih wa sniot then Americna public at home, but the Polkish peple, and them seem to have taken it wuiote well - the quietness was tense, everybody was listening carefully, apparently. For that audience, he had found the right tone.

Putin has said much, much worse things, even called for the assassination of Zelensky. Not to mention the deeds he did and still does. So, whats the worries about Biden...???
Old 03-26-22, 07:31 PM   #2683
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
How does a psychopath interpreter critics against him as person ?
Not at all. Its just resistence that demands so and so much violence or manipulation to overcome if it stands in your way to relaise your demands and interests.

It is like you seeing that glass with flowers on the table not being arranged the way you want it to. Do you take it personal? No, but you grab it and place it the way it does meet your expectations. No thought on your mind it could have a will of its own, a life, emotions. Its just a glass of flowers, and it has to be like you want it to be, not more, not less. Period.

Psychopaths do not see persons actually as "persons". Only as things that walk and talk and can be (ab)used.
Old 03-26-22, 07:37 PM   #2684
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Much gets read into that blunder, and everybody doing so seems to have his own agenda. To me it was not more and not less than an emotional outburst, pointing out the obvious absurdity of a war criminal like Putin being left in power.

I listend to that speech. It had its powerful mom ents and was perfect for the audience - whcih wa sniot then Americna public at home, but the Polkish peple, and them seem to have taken it wuiote well - the quietness was tense, everybody was listening carefully, apparently. For that audience, he had found the right tone.

Putin has said much, much worse things, even called for the assassination of Zelensky. Not to mention the deeds he did and still does. So, whats the worries about Biden...???
US isolationists see a Democrat starting another war by getting involved in European "politics", while at the same time saying if Trump was president, Putin would have been too scared to start the damned war in the first place. I wonder if Trump still thinks Putin is smart?

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 03-26-22, 07:37 PM   #2685
Skybird
Soaring

Neue Zürcher Zeitung:

Turkish authorities suspended shipping traffic on the Bosphorus for several hours on Saturday after the discovery of a floating sea mine. A team of divers "deactivated" an old-style sea mine floating in the Bosphorus, Defense Minister Hulusi Akar was quoted as saying by the state-run Anadolu Agency. Traffic on the Bosphorus resumed after about four hours, according to Turkish authorities.

Moscow had warned last week of floating sea mines in the Black Sea. There was initially no information on whether there was a connection in this case. Turkey was in contact with Ukrainian and Russian sides on the matter, Akar was further quoted as saying.

The Turkish Defense Ministry had initially stated that a "mine-like object" floating in the water had been detected north of Istanbul. Ships had been ordered to stop at both entrances to the strait, an official from the Coastal Security Directorate told Deutsche Presse-Agentur by telephone.

Russia's domestic intelligence agency, the FSB, had warned that the Ukrainian Navy had mined the ports of Odessa, Ochakiv, Chornomorsk and Pivdenne. Some of the anchored sea mines had broken loose in the storm. At worst, they could drift through the Turkish straits into the Mediterranean. In contrast, the Ukrainian portal "BlackSeaNews", which specializes in shipping, reported that the Russian Black Sea Fleet had laid the sea mines on the route between Odessa and the Bosporus. There was no independent confirmation of this.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)