Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Anyone seen Mr. Science lately?

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...19-Origins.pdf

https://theintercept.com/document/20...tes-of-health/

FBI SOUGHT DOCUMENTS RELATED TO U.S.-FUNDED CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH IN CHINA

New records from the National Institutes of Health detail internal conversations involving EcoHealth Alliance’s research in Wuhan.

https://theintercept.com/2022/01/20/...ecohealth-fbi/

So the other article seems to double down, that it's not a GMO or a bio-weapon, but requires transparency from China. ...but China isn't cooperating and being very secretive of everything. If it's just a natural virus, why all the secrecy?
Old 02-03-22, 08:07 AM   #10052
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-22, 08:25 AM   #10053
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
So the other article seems to double down, that it's not a GMO or a bio-weapon, but requires transparency from China. ...but China isn't cooperating and being very secretive of everything. If it's just a natural virus, why all the secrecy?
I might have misunderstood, what I got from it is it looks like Mr. Science was funding research. The virus was NOT intentionally developed as a bio weapon. But there’s is a degree of confidence the virus originated from the lab and release was accidental. Unfortunately for conclusive proof of any of it China or ‘I am Science’ needs to open up.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-22, 09:03 AM   #10054
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-04-22, 12:00 PM   #10055
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Once again the hypocrisy of mandate Nazis. Do as I say not as I do. I can’t believe people in California put up with that crap. But every survey shows Democrats are like lemmings and will follow.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-22, 12:09 PM   #10056
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Thanks for that. I didn't know the figure was so low
Its low unless you're in the high mortality group.

IMO, we need to be careful about using bean counting to justify pushing Granny and her wheelchair off the cliff.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-22, 08:10 PM   #10057
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Its low unless you're in the high mortality group.
FYI: there is always a "high mortality group".
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-22, 09:54 AM   #10058
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...ecades-to-come

Quote:
Now scientists are keen to monitor whether the current pandemic will also trigger a higher rate of Parkinson's cases in decades to come.

"We don't know but we need to consider that this could become the case," says Patrik Brundin, a Parkinson's researcher at the Van Andel Institute, in Grand Rapids, Michigan. "There are several studies highlighting that people who have recovered from Covid often have long-term central nervous system deficits including loss of sense of smell and taste, brain fog, depression, and anxiety. The numbers are troubling."

While Sars-CoV-2 can invade brain tissue, the scientific jury remains open on whether it will contribute to neurodegenerative disease. Coronaviruses are generally known as "hit and run viruses", because they tend to cause fairly short disease, even if this proves deadly in some cases. In contrast, DNA viruses such as Epstein-Barr can linger permanently in the body and are more associated with long-term illness.

But there have been some indications in the past there might be more to coronaviruses than we perhaps suspect. In the 1990s, Canadian neurologist Stanley Fahn published a study which identified antibodies to the coronaviruses that cause the common cold in the cerebrospinal fluid of Parkinson's patients.

Over the past year, scientists like Brundin have been concerned by the emergence of a small handful of case studies describing patients who have developed what doctors term acute Parkinsonism – abnormalities such as tremors, muscle stiffness, and impaired speech – following Covid-19 infection. More research has found that some Covid-19 patients have disruptions in one of the body's most critical systems, known as the kynurenine pathway. This runs from the brain to the gut, and is used to produce a number of crucial amino acids required for brain health. But when it malfunctions, it can lead to the accumulation of toxins which are thought to play a role in Parkinson's disease.

Other neurologists, however, warn it is still far too early to draw any link between Covid-19 and Parkinson's.
Old 02-05-22, 05:19 PM   #10059
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
FYI: there is always a "high mortality group".
Welcome to the point.
Old 02-05-22, 08:48 PM   #10060
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
IMO, we need to be careful about using bean counting to justify pushing Granny and her wheelchair off the cliff.
No need to push granny off a cliff with Governor Cuomo around.
Old 02-06-22, 07:03 AM   #10061
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-06-22, 07:04 AM   #10062
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-06-22, 10:22 AM   #10063
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-06-22, 10:45 AM   #10064
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-06-22, 04:28 PM   #10065
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

This is currently the hot talk in social media.The Israelis have completed their long-been-talked-about study about Corona and Vitamine-D, and the pharma-lobbyists already have gone to hyperactive mode to more or less denounce it to protect profit interests.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...0263069#sec016

The study found that 26% of Covid-19 patients with Vitamine-D deficits died, but only 3% of those having no such deficit. It also says that people with deficits in Vitamine D have a 14 times higher risk for suffering a serious case of Covid 19 in case they get infected. Israeli commentators make the point that with that rate it would be more efficient than the vaccines.

I would remind of another point, that is that preconditions of Diabetes, cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, obesity, all are associated with higher risks for Covid-19 severe cases - all these health issues also are associated with low Vitamine-D levels.

2020 already a super-large Indonesian study showed that almost 99% of people who died of Corona-19, had low Vitamine-D levels. If I recall correctly, their included patient number that they examined (the statistical "n") was in the six-digit range.

And I think 2021 a study from the Philippines showed a 23 times increased risk for a lethal ending of Covid-19 infections in people with too low Vitamine-D levels.

I recall that in summer 2020 there was a pre-print release for a study from Spain that again showed similiar trends in relation between low Vitamine-D levels and severity of Covid-19 infections.

There were dozens and dozens of smaller similar reports and small studies from all across the world, since summer 2020, until today. The trend of statements and observations in them was always the same.

Disclaimer: Yes, I know perfectly the difference between causality and corrrelation, please do not bother me with that dead horse again.

Vitamine D does - most likely - not "cure" Covid, and it also - probably - does not "prevent" infections, but it supports the immune reactions of your body for the better, and prevents that your body gets bombed by a too aggressive immune reply that causes too much collateral damage (the feared cytokine storm that has killed so many of patients). It also can modify 100s - and at higher saturation levels: over 1000+ - of each of your cell's included genetic switches.

Do yourself a favour: take 5000 IE Vitamine D per day, 200micrograms K2 per day, and especially 400-600mg fully resorbed Magnesium. You get a solid supply that way, and steer lightyears clear of any propagandistically hyped risks like hypercalcemia (I could go into this endless nonsense again, but I save myself from it this time). You must not worry at daily doses if not exceeding 10-20 thousand units. Personally I think even up to 40 thousand would be relatively safe, but it would be pointless in my m understanding. With 5000 units, you get a solid effect and booster over time, and a solid ammount of safety from any feared overdose effects. Your skin, under ideal conditions, would all by itself make 20 thousand units per day before it switches that process off for that day. Ever heard of a sunbather getting hypercalcemia from staying too long in the sun...?? That is so stubbornly upheld stupid rubbish, that hypercalcemia story. And the pharma-lobbyists bring it up again and again. While the historic example behind it has long since been debunked.

P.S.

Personally, I take 10 thousand IE of Vit-D per day, 400mcrgr K2 and 800mg Magnesium.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-06-22 at 07:09 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan