Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-22, 08:58 AM   #2971
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Hearing and watching the news and reading your comment makes me even more convinced that NATO will sooner or later be part of the war.

Following is a free ride of my imagination

NATO gets involved in the war..Russia starts to lose heavily then China show it's true agenda and join forces with Russia together with Serbia, Syria and the other country(forgot it's name)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 04-07-22, 01:06 PM   #2972
kpv1974
Helmsman

Downloads: 12

take care of your brain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unitaz.jpg (68.6 KB, 20 views)
Old 04-07-22, 02:11 PM   #2973
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

May 9th marks a holiday day in the USSRRussia (victzory over Nazi Germany), and it is assumed that Putin will try just about everythign to get a success until then that he can sell to the Russian public as a "victory". Everything. The weeks until then will become very nasty, most likely.
Old 04-07-22, 07:03 PM   #2974
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

So sky you keep talking about fighting and attacking and such when are you pushing away from the keyboard and going
Old 04-07-22, 08:04 PM   #2975
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Hearing and watching the news and reading your comment makes me even more convinced that NATO will sooner or later be part of the war.

Following is a free ride of my imagination

NATO gets involved in the war..Russia starts to lose heavily then China show it's true agenda and join forces with Russia together with Serbia, Syria and the other country(forgot it's name)

Markus

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 04-07-22, 09:14 PM   #2976
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
So the best you can cite is a supposed wounding of some captured soldiers and you want us to figure that puts the Ukrainians in the same moral boat as the Russians who are murdering civilians wholesale left and right?
No,We do not know that Russians are murdering civilians wholesale.Do we?
Old 04-07-22, 09:35 PM   #2977
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
No,We do not know that Russians are murdering civilians wholesale.Do we?

Sure seems that way.

Catching up on unread posts?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 04-07-22, 11:08 PM   #2978
Gorpet
Still Searching

Default Has America and Europe Suckled,For Defeat

Yes, Let's get back to the real deal,The Americans are gambling again, And NATO will follow like the sheep they are. So this time it's war again, You know America and it's Allies and that might be You! must fight..Democracy must have an Enemy or it will not survive. We have had the Chinese release a devastating virus on the World that has cost millions of lives.Yet here we are again looking the other way Why? Do your Politicians have so many secrets in Ukraine that they will take this World to Nuclear Destruction? Why do our Politicians want to fight the Russian people?

Look at it this way, would any one of your countries accept the same sanctions on your country and it"s people.Will your government set back and let you starve have your country's economic system collapse. What is the difference between bullets and sanctions. Years ago in our past it was called Blockade, starve them and they will surrender. That didn't work out so good. Why do the so called Smartest brains of the year 2022 think they are so much smarter?

This is regional conflict between Ukraine and Russia.And that's it. Example: USA vs Mexico another USA vs Canada..USA vs South America Who is coming to this fight? The UN would be really Funcked wouldn't they. Poland joined NATO 20 some years ago. Do you think now that they are the Spearhead and could be first recipients of real climate change. They must be overjoyed with their decision. It's time for the people the everyday people to stop the Elites and their Quest for Power and their New World Order. Their gambles amongst themselves could cost the death of the entire population of this planet. Common Sense bound with experience and intelligence is the future.Not the Elite's in their vision of the world where they are The Shepherds with the Staff who control a planet of sheep.

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-07-22 at 11:38 PM. Reason: tidying up.
Old 04-07-22, 11:43 PM   #2979
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

"Not the Elite's in their vision of the world they are The Shepherds with the Staff who control a planet of sheep."

Well that statement speaks volumes to me. The strange thing is I pretty much feel the same way except about authoratarian figures in which I put Putin and Trump and the January 6th day of national shame participants.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 04-08-22, 12:43 AM   #2980
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
"Not the Elite's in their vision of the world they are The Shepherds with the Staff who control a planet of sheep."

Well that statement speaks volumes to me. The strange thing is I pretty much feel the same way except about authoritarian figures in which I put Putin and Trump and the January 6th day of national shame participants.

How about the entire year of shame in 2019 thru 2020 that America had to share with the world. Rampaging peoples, burning and looting, killing under the Banners of Antifa,Blm where were the elected that took an oath of office to protect their sheep?
I hope the videos of real destruction and insurrection within a state of the United States are still all over the internet.Let the World see American citizens in their raw form a wild mob.That was a national shame.And it would seem you have no problem bering that shame.Young man you must understand shame is carried on the backs of the loser. And i will take a liberty here and say in the future you and your birds of a feather will get just what birds of your feather deserve by the Shepherds you follow.
Old 04-08-22, 01:53 AM   #2981
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Skybird wrote:
"Never would I have believed in advance that the Russians would perform this chaotic and bad. Never. All the money they invested into reforms and modernization, obviously have been completely wasted, and it all vanished in corrupted military structures"

Doesn't it come down to the mentality of the ordinary soldier and their officers ? Didn't they act the same way during WWII ?

"Now the Russian air defence has been humiliated by two daring gunship crews that penetrated into Russian airspace by flying extremely low and blew up an oil depot."

The Ukrainian denies they have done it and thinking about on the Russian skills in creating false flag operation I tend to believe the Ukrainian.

Markus
Wow i have seen nothing but Ukraine victorys. But Volodymyr Zelenskyy and all the Elite of Ukraine government are showing up on The BBC.They want anything and everything NATO can give them. It seems to me, they are in the fight of their lives. What we are seeing is the Rich and Elite of Ukraine destroying their country to survive. Let all the peoples of the world watch and learn. Set limits on your politicians, look into their families and if you want a real leader elect me. I'm not a politician but i will give you 1/4 of everything i promised if you elect me. It takes a lot of cash to support a me and all my family.We do carry the World on our Shoulders.OOP's That damn dog Joey and his party, lie,lie,liers and double dog liers.
Old 04-08-22, 02:24 AM   #2982
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Sure seems that way.

Catching up on unread posts?
Yes and it would seem if i'm going to hang around the briar patch.I have two choices, jump in and get scratched or learn to keep my fingers under control. I hope you are doing well up there, Spring and Summer is around the corner and i bet it's going to be beautiful in your neck of the woods.Tks.August
Old 04-08-22, 02:41 AM   #2983
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ where did we recently hear this, and five years ago, and decades ago?

Black lives matter was the answer to the killing of foremost black people, an answer and demonstration against racial hate of some policemen, with an underlying systemic problem it seems; and this reaction was "somehow" understandable, don't you think so?
But Trump blamed all the looting and plundering on BLM or (just of all) the Antifa, while he was busy provoking it everywhere with his brazen bullsh!t. He may have done some better things in international relations (while relations with allies was not his forte), but in national and internal affairs he was following Putin's playbook. Maybe not fully intentional, ok.

Putin's ideas: Blame Black lives matter and Antifa, gays and LGBTQ, and "decadence" to be the reason for destroying society. Exclude common people from science, from self determination, from certain technology, make them forget striving for personal happiness and individualism, abandon the internet [yes he directly mentioned this], cut the people from real information.
Convince the west enemy that politics are just an opinion, nothing substantial, and that nothing can be proven or is secure. Divide them. Make them fight themselves. Weaken them.

Dividing, diverting and splitting the enemy is thus a good strategy and Putin is obviously doing a "good job" as i can even read here, in a forum with a relatively enlightened bunch of people. But some still do not understand what happened, and happens now.

"The US Senate and intelligence services reported a massive online campaign by Russia, ordered directly by Putin, to influence the US 2016 election. Putin responded in a 2017 interview by appropriating Jewish suffering, claiming the accusation was “like antisemitism”.
Then in an NBC interview in 2018, he blamed the Jews, Ukrainians and Tatars."

https://www.thejc.com/lets-talk/all/...fS8P7UK19PwT4k

The fight is greater than people imagine. The goal for Putin and his ideological guru Dugin is a new world (read New Russia) dominance with the reversal of progress. It has to be one Eurasia under russian leadership. Ukraine is just the tip of the iceberg. Unless we stop them.
Putin would go straight to Lisbon if he could. Seems he can't, only thanks to ukrainian fighters and a bit of western military support for a western quiet conscience.

I am all for going in as Europe alone and fully conventional, with the background of nuclear retaliation if Putin thinks of using even one tactical nuclear bomb. If i were some years younger and not married i would consider to go straight to Ukraine, and maybe i will. If Russia does not visit the rest of Europe first.

When this "special operation" started i was first in disbelief, even denial. We contacted some friends from intelligence, and then we all became a bit angry up to red hot fury. It seemed so 20ieth century, Realpolitik out of a dictator's playbook, in 2022? Open fascism without even trying to hide it? With some of our people even liking that?

Appeasement does not always work, and never in the long run. Disinformation and diversion, making a nations people fight each other obviously does. Do not fall for any of it.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 04-08-22 at 04:05 AM.
Old 04-08-22, 04:11 AM   #2984
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ where did we recently hear this, and five years ago, and decades ago?

Black lives matter was the answer to the killing of foremost black people, an answer and demonstration against racial hate of some policemen, with an underlying systemic problem it seems; and this reaction was "somehow" understandable, don't you think so?
But Trump blamed all the looting and plundering on BLM, while he was busy provoking it everywhere with his brazen bullsh!t. He may have done some better things in international relations (while supporting allies was not his forte), but in national and internal affairs he was following Putin's playbook. Maybe not even fully intentional.

Putin's ideas: Blame Black lives matter and Antifa, gays and LGBTQ, and "decadence" to be the reason for destroying society. Exclude common people from science, from self determination, from certain technology, make them forget striving for personal happiness and individualism, abandon the internet [yes he directly mentioned this], cut the people from real information.
Convince the west enemy that politics are just an opinion, nothing substantial, and that nothing can be proven or is secure. Divide them. Make them fight themselves. Weaken them.

Dividing, diverting and splitting the enemy is thus a good strategy and Putin is obviously doing a "good job" as i can even read here, in a forum with a relatively enlightened bunch of people. But some still do not understand what happened, and happens now.

"The US Senate and intelligence services reported a massive online campaign by Russia, ordered directly by Putin, to influence the US 2016 election. Putin responded in a 2017 interview by appropriating Jewish suffering, claiming the accusation was “like antisemitism”.
Then in an NBC interview in 2018, he blamed the Jews, Ukrainians and Tatars."

https://www.thejc.com/lets-talk/all/...fS8P7UK19PwT4k

The fight is greater than people imagine. The goal for Putin and his ideological guru Dugin is a new world (read New Russia) dominance with the reversal of progress. It has to be one Eurasia under russian leadership. Ukraine is just the tip of the iceberg. Unless we stop them.
Putin would go straight to Lisbon if he could. Seems he can't, only thanks to ukrainian fighters and a bit of western military support for a western quiet conscience.

I am all for going in as Europe alone and fully conventional, with the background of nuclear retaliation if Putin thinks of using even one tactical nuclear bomb. If i were some years younger and not married i would consider to go straight to Ukraine, and maybe i will. If Russia does not visit the rest of Europe first.

When this "special operation" started i was first in disbelief, even denial. We contacted some friends from intelligence, and then we all became a bit angry up to red hot fury. It seemed so 20ieth century, Realpolitik out of a dictator's playbook, in 2022? Open fascism without even trying to hide it? With some of our people even liking that?

Appeasement does not always work, and never in the long run. Disinformation and diversion, making a nations people fight each other obviously does. Do not fall for any of it.
How about this statement Catfish,Appeasement does not work!! Will this fill your belly?
The American Government is a spineless piece of S..t institution. NATO troops should be leading the Ukraine troops on the battlefield. NATO air forces should be clearing Ukraine skies of Russian planes .NATO ships should be entering the Black Sea guns blazing. NATO commando teams should be dropping into Moscow to apprehend that Soviet devil President Putin and drag his ass back to Poland.To stand trial for war crimes.Yes YouTube and every Woke Nation on this Planet demand's it.Let's get this S..t show of a war in gear and on the road to its inevitable end. And the world can see some real political and climate change.Joey,Nancy,Chuck, and Mitch the Cuck who married Fang Fang's mother.Get a spine and hit the Button. There ya go want to build back better here's the world's chance. Just think about it you might have 6 months to go crazy with your credit card,stundent loan debt never have to worry about it.You will find the Eutopia the Politicians promised you in the hand's of what ever god you believe in.Yip E Kia Ya Good night Earthlings,

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-08-22 at 04:53 AM.
Old 04-08-22, 05:37 AM   #2985
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
So sky you keep talking about fighting and attacking and such when are you pushing away from the keyboard and going
Oh, a pointy tongue.

At 55, with the apparent onset of athrosis in my right knee, a nerve disease that will kill me soon enough, and 5 and 6 diopters in my eyes, it's a bit late to ask the German Air Force to teach me to fly a Eurofighter, don't you think...?
I did something better. In the middle of March I donated 500 Euros to an alliance of aid organizations taking care of the Ukrainian refugees arriving in Germany, and last week I donated the same amount to a local alliance here in Münster taking care of the Ukrainians arriving in my town.

Normally I don't donate so easily. I am forced to pay taxes, for plenty of bull I do not want to support at all, but must, thats why I usually do not additionally donate, but offset the donation against the compulsory taxes for purposes I object to. But this time its almost neighbours of ours, and in my living town, not some completely foreign people from a culture hostile to our Western world.

How much have you already done, wise guy?

Which leaves the question whether my argumentation is not liked by you because its me telling it, or whether you think its wrong by argument's content. In case of the latter, I'm listening, in case of the first, I dont care.