Thanks for the efforts, but why bother if none was asked ? =]
Old 11-16-14, 11:55 AM   #1922
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Really, does Poland or Finland, or one of the three baltic states think Russia is going to invade them anytime soon ? Or in the next 20 years ?
Russia is so big they really have other problems.
As you like proovs so much gimme at least one to think it's not going to happen ? How can you be so sure. What if war brakes out ? And Russia will come up with fake story, that all the countries that Russia might occupy joined Novororussia by their own free will ? As it was back then in gloomy USSR era ? We have a history of occupation remember ? Russia has lots of problems and the main one is PARANOIA of enemies as west countries, that are of course eternal enemies in all heads of KGB organs and psychological complexes about empire that felt in 1991.

I'm not sure what does that psycho Putin holds in his head, but for all those countries that u mentioned is better to be prepared than sorry.
Old 11-16-14, 12:16 PM   #1923
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post

Back on topic:
So when the West supports a government against Russia it is ok, but when Russia tries to do the same it is evil. Ah ok i forgot, WE are the good.
Correct cuz Russia IS on the side of evil. From the day Stalin came to power, Russia wears a bloody scar on it's face. Actually Stalin was the one who planted the seed of evil in russian minds. Even Putin once expressed his sympathy of fallen empire of USSR, to the regime which sentenced millions of lifes to death camps, before, during and after the war.

How can I trust Russia ? =] How can any nation that is being geographicaly close to Russia trust it ?

West supports those government that want's to become close to west. But hey Russia see a potentian threat in that. Again PARANOIA. Logical explanation: Russia doesn't look as attractive as the west. Western countries doesn't look for oportunity to go in war against Russia. It's Russia who never gives up in searching for the enemies. If putin forms a sick minded society in Russia which will show him all imaginable support, Putin might become even more greedy than he is now. There is a threat and kind of close to reality one.

Last edited by sailor_X; 11-16-14 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-16-14, 12:26 PM   #1924
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

I believe Putin said:

"Anyone who does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart, anyone who wants it back has no brain."
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-14, 12:33 PM   #1925
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I believe Putin said:

"Anyone who does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart, anyone who wants it back has no brain."
There will be no shortages of brainless ppl in Russia, that is for sure. There is also an old saying: "Mind is powerless in understanding Russia".
Old 11-16-14, 12:39 PM   #1926
kranz
The Old Man

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor_X View Post
There will be no shortages of brainless ppl in Russia, that is for sure.
wrong tense, brother.
kranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-14, 12:46 PM   #1927
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

There NEVER were shortages of brainless ppl in Russia, that is for sure.

Corrected =]
Old 11-16-14, 01:29 PM   #1928
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

So much hate...towards people who have no part in the conflict.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-14, 01:51 PM   #1929
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
So much hate...towards people who have no part in the conflict.

Markus
When did wars have started to be called conflicts ?

And from when people of waring countries stoped to choose sides in it ?

I assume if you want to live calm in Russia you have to support Putin, otherwise you may end up in jail if you try to demonstrate your position too loudly. Such is russian "democracy".

Last edited by sailor_X; 11-16-14 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-16-14, 02:58 PM   #1930
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
When did wars have started to be called conflicts ?

And from when people of waring countries stoped to choose sides in it ?

I assume if you want to live calm in Russia you have to support Putin, otherwise you may end up in jail if you try to demonstrate your position too loudly. Such is russian "democracy".

OK I should perhaps have written war instead of conflict.

So a person takes a theoretical stand in a war-is that a reason to hate that person?

Markus
Old 11-16-14, 03:02 PM   #1931
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
OK I should perhaps have written war instead of conflict.

So a person takes a theoretical stand in a war-is that a reason to hate that person?

Markus
Theory is usualy a prelude to practice. If his stance in theory will turn into practise, any time later and if I meet him in war as enemy it's deffinetly going to be a bloody fight between us.

For now: I don't hate him, but I sincerely think he's lost. He wishes to be right, it hurts him if he's wrong. But you can't blame a man because he was born in Russia right ? =] He's a student so far but as I see his brain is longwashed by Russian propaganda as well. And why Russia will welcome brainless ppl ? Because such ppl is much easier to control and manipulate them. And in Russia that has a 143 million citizens it is kind of important, when you try to prepare your society for war and loyalty =]

Last edited by sailor_X; 11-16-14 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-16-14, 03:22 PM   #1932
CCIP
Navy Seal

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 2

Mighty words of wisdom coming from someone who goes into other people's countries with a glock and a machinegun.

There are only forty people in the world and five of them are hamburgers.
-Don Van Vliet
(aka Captain Beefheart)
CCIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-14, 03:23 PM   #1933
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Theory is usualy a prelude to practice. If his stance in theory will turn into practise, any time later and if I meet him in war as enemy it's deffinetly going to be a bloody fight between us.

For now: I don't hate him, but I sincerely think he's lost. He wishes to be right, it hurts him if he's wrong. But you can't blame a man because he was born in Russia right ? =] He's a student so far but as I see his brain is longwashed by Russian propaganda as well. And why Russia will welcome brainless ppl ? Because such ppl is much easier to control and manipulate them. And in Russia that has a 143 million citizens it is kind of important, when you try to prepare your society for war and loyalty =]
Please don't call a person brainwashed. A person who is born and lived in a country who is under pressure will defend his or her country on forums like this.
If Sweden was in the same situation I would also defend it.

For your information I follow Skybirds advise and do NOT believe any side of the war/conflict.
Old 11-16-14, 03:26 PM   #1934
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Please don't call a person brainwashed. A person who is born and lived in a country who is under pressure will defend his or her country on forums like this.
If Sweden was in the same situation I would also defend it.

Who is under pressure, Ukraine or Russia ?
Old 11-16-14, 03:33 PM   #1935
sailor_X
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:

For your information I follow Skybirds advise and do NOT believe any side of the war/conflict.
So it's not your thread then. You should not go to church if you don't believe in God. Same is here.

I went to war to fight for Ukrainian ATO because I believe in what I believe. Those who believe that Russia is a victim in this war can join separatists. Only for separatists I have no mercy at all.

Tags
nato, putin, ukraina, ukraine, ukrajna