Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-11-23, 08:35 PM   #5011
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Probably pumping ol’ Joe full of Adderall to see if they can jog his memory where he might have left them.

Worse still, it was some errand boy intern sold them to someone.

Dude you just know that both the Kremlin and Peking already have high rez copies of every one of those documents by now.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-23, 09:40 PM   #5012
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Let's examine the words willful retention. Is Biden trying to fight NARA getting the documents in court?

Charge them both and let's see who gets jail time.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-23, 10:51 PM   #5013
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Let's examine the words willful retention. Is Biden trying to fight NARA getting the documents in court?

Charge them both and let's see who gets jail time.
Like I said before, Everyone knew exactly what documents Trump had and exactly where the safe was the documents were kept in. The legal argument over ownership was between lawyers, Trump lawyers lost and the documents were returned. Case closed.

Unlike Mr. Bungle who probably can’t even remember where he was yesterday let alone what he did with six or seven years worth of classified documents he was responsible for. According to the ol’ familiar ‘anonymous source’ he’s had people looking for the stuff since last November. He’s not fighting NARA either, because the matter was immediately turned over to the DOJ.

There’s a huge difference between a person fighting in a court over ownership of known and accounted for documents. And a person looking around and not having a freaking clue where he last saw them.

Nobody is going too jail.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-11-23 at 11:10 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-23, 11:57 PM   #5014
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
There’s a huge difference between a person fighting in a court over ownership of known and accounted for documents. And a person looking around and not having a freaking clue where he last saw them.
That's a nice spin but I don't buy it.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-23, 06:30 AM   #5015
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
That's a nice spin but I don't buy it.
I’m not the one putting the spin on it, the media is. I’m just regurgitating what I’ve read on law blogs and NBC.

For the last six years you took anything and everything by every anonymous sources quoted in the media as the gospel truth. Now suddenly today you don’t buy it?

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-12-23 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-12-23, 08:26 AM   #5016
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

NSFW language.

Old 01-12-23, 10:36 AM   #5017
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Listening to Bill Kristol interviews. Like with Trump, it seems the political elite don’t want Biden to run either. So expect even more ‘reliable anonymous sources’ come crawling out of the woodwork and being quoted in the headlines accusing Biden of having Unicorns in his closet.

General Barry McCaffery: Vitally important that Pres Biden announce he will not be a candidate in 2024. Need time for America to debate and vet talented politicians of strong character and leadership experience. It would be irresponsible for him to run again … age 80 now.

James Carville: "Well, right now it’s pretty clear he [Biden] intends to run, but you can always change your mind. And I think the age issue is going to be huge...Could we please find somebody under 75 to be our president? Just for the fun of it, okay?"

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-12-23 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-12-23, 10:49 AM   #5018
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

I'm more interested in what the Penn Biden Center does exactly, and where they get their funding. (how they pay their researchers, rent, and to keep the lights on.) The director is currently the U.S. Ambassador to the OSCE.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-23, 11:09 AM   #5019
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
I'm more interested in what the Penn Biden Center does exactly, and where they get their funding. (how they pay their researchers, rent, and to keep the lights on.) The director is currently the U.S. Ambassador to the OSCE.
supposly One hundred percent of the budget for the Penn Biden Center comes from university funds but guess who donated a total of 30 million to the university in 2017/18 if you said china you hit the nail on the head
Old 01-12-23, 11:23 AM   #5020
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Trump had the files in a safe these suppose to be a lock closet,don't know where the other was found,all you need to get pass a regular lock door is a old credit/debit card bend the card a little bit jimmy the lock and presso your pass the door
Old 01-12-23, 12:12 PM   #5021
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Just watched a press briefing with Biden (Mr. Bungle) who was just asked about classified documents found "next" to his Corvette. His words, not mine, not anonymous sources or mainstream media. He assured everyone his Corvette was in a locked garage! OMFG how's that for spin?

Sounds like a NARA approved container too me!

I now believe the political elite who don't want Mr. Bungle to run again might have a very valid reasons, maybe Mr. Bungle will go to jail.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-12-23 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-12-23, 01:28 PM   #5022
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

It's not the same-Anyone with a common sense can clearly see there's difference in these two cases.

This was an answer I got when I said-
When Trump did it you went berserk and now when Biden has done it..Your are silence...

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-23, 01:55 PM   #5023
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
It's not the same-Anyone with a common sense can clearly see there's difference in these two cases.

This was an answer I got when I said-
When Trump did it you went berserk and now when Biden has done it..Your are silence...

Markus
Every president does it and goes through this process.

Some like Trump accounted for the documents and kept them in a safe, hire a lawyer, abide by the decisions made, and protects his privacy by ensuring a warrant is issued before the FBI enter his property. Everyone is covered.

Then there're others like Mr. Bungle Biden and his Democrats who leave them scattered all over creation, cars, garages, empty office space, and cardboard boxes, and thru negligence and lack of a chain of custody forget where the documents are and who has possession of them. Forcing the Department of Justice to start an investigation.

So much for the apples and oranges conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Attorney General Merrick Garland said he had appointed a special counsel to investigate the discovery of classified government records at the private home and office of President Joe Biden.
Garland tapped Robert Hur to serve as special counsel. Garland previously had assigned John Lausch, the U.S. Attorney for Chicago, to handle the inquiry after the first batch of records were discovered in November. “This is not a decision [Garland] made lightly,” a senior Department of Justice official told NBC News.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/12/spec...nd-office.html

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-12-23 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-12-23, 04:55 PM   #5024
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Multiple Biden aides have been interviewed by federal law enforcement in classified document review

The White House acknowledged Thursday that documents had been found at his Delaware residence in addition to the ones found in a Washington office.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...d-do-rcna65526

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Multiple aides who worked for President Joe Biden in the final days of the Obama administration have been interviewed by federal law enforcement officials reviewing how classified documents ended up in his Delaware residence and a Washington office, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Kathy Chung, who was Biden’s executive assistant while he was vice president and helped pack up his vice presidential office in January 2017, is among those who have been interviewed, according to the sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing inquiry. Chung currently serves as deputy director of protocol for Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.

On Thursday, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland announced he was appointing Robert Hur to serve as a special counsel to investigate the documents — which could result in additional interviews.

One of the sources familiar with the interviews that already took place said that those who were asked to be interviewed by law enforcement officials complied "quickly."

“The people who were boxing [up the vice presidential office] had no idea that there was anything in there that shouldn’t leave the White House,” the source said. “There was no decision made to take certain documents that should have been presidential records or classified.”

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say this Department of Justice investigation is not a boondoggle.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-12-23 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-12-23, 06:08 PM   #5025
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Probably no worries about Mike Pence, he probably uses the same policy regarding documents that he uses about women. Won't find him in the same room alone with any woman except his wife, or alone with any document other than his marriage license.