SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-07-10, 08:57 PM   #3466
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
which UI style? And by togglable you mean visibility or location?
yes, dragable would be awesome. Problem occours with SH3 style, all other mods enabled.

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-10, 07:48 AM   #3467
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfly View Post
yes, dragable would be awesome. Problem occours with SH3 style, all other mods enabled.
I can't duplicate your problem. I tried the latest version using all UI styles and the messagebox works perfectly. Have you tried disabling all mods except for UIs mod and seeing if the problem still exists?

Added a new user option that controls whether the messagebox is draggable (MessageBoxIsDraggable). Will be in v3.4.0. There's a small 'window' in the top left corner of the messagebox where the cursor changes to the all arrows allowing you to click and drag it.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 02:57 AM   #3468
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Is there any way to have the 4 gauges showing at the same time.
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 07:42 PM   #3469
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Messagebox is now mouse draggable on the left side. This user option, MessageBoxWidthFactor, sets the maximum width that the messagebox can be dragged to. When messagebox is maximized, only the height will go to the max value. Width will stay at user dragged (or game start if hasn't been dragged) value.
If you drag the width of the messagebox and the messagebox isn't draggable and the XO TDC dialog box isn't draggable then the XO TDC dialog box will follow the left edge of the messagebox:

and on that note v3.4.0 is released. See post #1 for details
Old 07-10-10, 05:43 AM   #3470
ologuy
Mate

Downloads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
Messagebox is now mouse draggable on the left side. This user option, MessageBoxWidthFactor, sets the maximum width that the messagebox can be dragged to. When messagebox is maximized, only the height will go to the max value. Width will stay at user dragged (or game start if hasn't been dragged) value.
If you drag the width of the messagebox and the messagebox isn't draggable and the XO TDC dialog box isn't draggable then the XO TDC dialog box will follow the left edge of the messagebox:

and on that note v3.4.0 is released. See post #1 for details
Nice work!
What about the video how to use the RAOBF?
ologuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-10, 07:36 AM   #3471
SeamanStaines
Watch

Downloads: 21

where are the dial options in jsgme?
had been using 2.2 until today. disabled and removed it. copied the 3.4 Mods folder to my sh5 folder. Enabled NewUIs_TDC_3_4_0_ByTheDarkWraith in jsgme, but cant see the options for alldials, minimal dials etc
SeamanStaines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-10, 07:51 AM   #3472
Sepp von Ch.
Sea Lord

Downloads: 788

Here:
Sepp von Ch. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-10, 08:03 AM   #3473
SeamanStaines
Watch

mkay,
got confused with the install instructions:
"To install this mod correctly do the following:
Navigate to where you unzipped the mod to and open it up. Select the 'MODS' folder and right click on it. Select copy. Navigate to your '\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\' folder and open it up. Right click in an empty area and select paste. Enable 'NewUIs_TDC_3_4_0_ByTheDarkWraith' via JSGME FIRST. Then enable your preferred TDC style then enable any additional add-on mods you want (this assumes you setup JSGME to use the 'MODS' folder as default)"

its war n peace that 1st post.

cheers
Old 07-10-10, 08:23 AM   #3474
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamanStaines View Post
mkay,
got confused with the install instructions:
"To install this mod correctly do the following:
Navigate to where you unzipped the mod to and open it up. Select the 'MODS' folder and right click on it. Select copy. Navigate to your '\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\' folder and open it up. Right click in an empty area and select paste. Enable 'NewUIs_TDC_3_4_0_ByTheDarkWraith' via JSGME FIRST. Then enable your preferred TDC style then enable any additional add-on mods you want (this assumes you setup JSGME to use the 'MODS' folder as default)"
thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to correct that error in my documentation
Old 07-10-10, 12:55 PM   #3475
Kenzo
Nub

Downloads: 26

Hi,

your MOD is a great work !

Is it normal when i click on the navigation map the TDS button it shows up the RAOBF ?
Kenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-10, 01:06 PM   #3476
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzo View Post
Hi,

your MOD is a great work !

Is it normal when i click on the navigation map the TDS button it shows up the RAOBF ?
sounds like you found a bug! was the RAOBF visible in one of the scopes prior to going to the navigation map?
Old 07-10-10, 03:07 PM   #3477
Kenzo
Nub

Downloads: 26

no, i did not use the RAOBF in one of the scopes before.

so it looks by me :

Kenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-10, 07:48 PM   #3478
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzo View Post
no, i did not use the RAOBF in one of the scopes before.

so it looks by me :

I'll fix it and release a bug fix version
Old 07-10-10, 08:57 PM   #3479
SeamanStaines
Watch

Default disabled flood tube toggles

hello again.
not sure when the little silver toggles were introduced to flood/open tube doors. Had a play with them in a single mission...all worked fine.

Finished mission, then chose 'continue campaign'. None of the silver toggles would work. Hovering over all of them said 'disabled' regardless of single/salvo, selecting tubes etc.

That was yesterday.

Today i did Continue campaign again (first sh5'ing for the day), and the toggles worked fine. I got run over by a destroyer however and got sunked. I selected continue capaign again without quitting game altogether.
The tube 1 silver flood tube toggle was disabled (despite there being a torp fully loaded in it), but other ones would work (some had torp in tube, others reloading).

Is there a trick to these toggles/switches, or they just dont work quite right unless you quit out of sh5 and start again fresh?

was using viic sub in all scenarios.

cheers
Old 07-10-10, 09:22 PM   #3480
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamanStaines View Post
hello again.
not sure when the little silver toggles were introduced to flood/open tube doors. Had a play with them in a single mission...all worked fine.

Finished mission, then chose 'continue campaign'. None of the silver toggles would work. Hovering over all of them said 'disabled' regardless of single/salvo, selecting tubes etc.

That was yesterday.

Today i did Continue campaign again (first sh5'ing for the day), and the toggles worked fine. I got run over by a destroyer however and got sunked. I selected continue capaign again without quitting game altogether.
The tube 1 silver flood tube toggle was disabled (despite there being a torp fully loaded in it), but other ones would work (some had torp in tube, others reloading).

Is there a trick to these toggles/switches, or they just dont work quite right unless you quit out of sh5 and start again fresh?

was using viic sub in all scenarios.

cheers
it sounds like you've discovered some bugs with the torp door switches that I'll have to look into Irregardless of whether they say disabled or not, if there's a torp in the tube you can fire it.

Tags
dbrn, favorite, new ui