SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-18-13, 05:31 AM   #3556
Sgtmonkeynads
Ships Secretary

Downloads: 614
Uploads: 0

Hi guys!

I've been looking for a answer, but can't find one. My nav map is not working.
I'm us ring sobers mep, minus the real navigation. I click on the guy in the bunker and can't skip the speech, can't choose a mission, see objectives , none of the buttons on it do anything( I'm using the latest tdw )

Once in game, it's the same. I've installed, uninstalled twice, each time following the directions to a tee and its still the same.

Are you supposed to see anything on the first map? When do the objectives appear? I'm on day one of the game.
Old 07-18-13, 05:47 AM   #3557
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtmonkeynads View Post
Hi guys!

I've been looking for a answer, but can't find one. My nav map is not working.
I'm us ring sobers mep, minus the real navigation. I click on the guy in the bunker and can't skip the speech, can't choose a mission, see objectives , none of the buttons on it do anything( I'm using the latest tdw )

Once in game, it's the same. I've installed, uninstalled twice, each time following the directions to a tee and its still the same.

Are you supposed to see anything on the first map? When do the objectives appear? I'm on day one of the game.

after u skip the tutorial save the game in bunker and then exit to main menu and reload the game and take a look if it's work ...
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 07:37 AM   #3558
Sgtmonkeynads
Ships Secretary

I've been doing that the whole time. I think I'll just spend the day re doing everything. Just erase and start fresh.
Old 07-18-13, 07:49 AM   #3559
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405

after u ask the officer for mission u don't have the skip botton on the top center of the Map ?

Last edited by Sjizzle; 07-18-13 at 08:04 AM.
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 08:11 AM   #3560
Sgtmonkeynads
Ships Secretary

Hmmm... I'll try it .

I have the buttons, they just don't do anything. But I'll try before starting from scratch.
Old 07-18-13, 09:23 AM   #3561
Sgtmonkeynads
Ships Secretary

Uh..just got a blue screen. It's all definitely corrupted. Yeah I get to start over, oh well. It's worth it.
Old 07-18-13, 09:47 AM   #3562
Silent Steel
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618

Quote:
Uh..just got a blue screen. It's all definitely corrupted. Yeah I get to start over, oh well. It's worth it.

Try Webster's 'How to Fix Mod Soup Issues'; http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...28&postcount=1

If this shouldn't help - Try a new download of JSGME.

BTW, what browser are you using for downloading?
IF it's Firefox > try downloading with Chrome or IE instead.
Silent Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 12:50 PM   #3563
mishuleu155
A-ganger

Downloads: 289

Sgtmonkeynads

You love the freemasons?
mishuleu155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 01:53 PM   #3564
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuleu155 View Post
Sgtmonkeynads

You love the freemasons?
Due to their very nature, freemasons are extremely elusive. Normally they recognise each others by means of secret gestures, words or signals, like for instance a certain symbol (that they only know) used as forum avatar. It is almost impossible for a non-freemason to identify someone who is.

By the way, what makes you to argue that Sgtmonkeynads likes freemasons? Are you one of them by any chance?

Okay, nevermind, you won't ever admit it...

P.S: my new signature:

gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 02:17 PM   #3565
mishuleu155
A-ganger

Downloads: 289

What? No way.

The following quote is from the Freemasons themselves ...

No one owns God, just as surely as no one owns "truth." Not one among us can be truly certain about the nature of God, so "Great Architect of the Universe" is a particularly apt reference to the Deity, as the reference acknowledges both the design and the designer without staking a claim on some exclusive jurisdiction. Deists, Christians - both Catholic and Protestant - Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, and men of many other faiths have been welcomed into our Fraternity. One point of commonality is their belief in the one God. Masons believe there is one God and one God only. Masons also know that since time immemorial, people have employed many different ways of seeking and expressing what they know of God, of their experiences and relationship with that which transcends all knowing.

Though the Deity has been called by many sectarian names through the ages, perhaps Lao-Tzu's description of the "Tao" or "the Way" best clears away the robes, trappings, trumpery, and shadows surrounding the mystery to which we bow with reverence.

In the first chapter of the "Te-Tao Ching," it is written: The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. The named is the mother of ten thousand things. Ever without desire, one can see the mystery. Ever desiring, one can see the manifestations. These two spring from the same source but differ in name. This appears as darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gate to all mystery.

Masonic use of the title "Great Architect of the Universe" is our reverential denotation of the Deity, of that eternal name which cannot be named.

The Meaning of “the Great Architect of the Universe”

Freemason's “Great Architect” is SATAN!
mishuleu155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-13, 05:47 PM   #3566
Sgtmonkeynads
Ships Secretary

Well I finally got working again. I'm not kidding, I had three blue screens, fixed that, then almost had it load? When everything started flickering ,

Oh well , I'm out to sea again now.

The tip in turning off the listener thing helped, the game would load, but then I'd ask for an Internet connection, on or off line. So I got that switched back on, and tweaked a few settings and bang. It worked. I held my breath as I clicked the the screen and tapped the keys to do a fresh save, then got out of there quick for an immediate reload.
Old 07-18-13, 06:31 PM   #3567
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Well I finally got working again.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-13, 08:08 AM   #3568
Taki1980
Gunner

Downloads: 65
Default Baltic Operations

Hello.

Im using the Schleichfahrt Mod with MagUi and Open HorizonII integrated.

I found 1 Polish Freighter with 1900t and sunk him and it counted on my Missionprogressionbar. Then i found a 1800t Freighter with Swedish Flag on it but no Positionlights on. So i decided to save the Game and make a Fast Night Attack Training with UZO and sunk it.

Then i quit the Mission and i got 2 Freighter sunken and that Swedish Ship got onto that Baltic Operations Counter?!

Can anyone clarify that? Am i allowed to sink Ships with Neutral Flags without Positionlights turned on? Like Prizewar? That would be awesome. Or am i getting it wrong? Cant find anymore Polish Ships.
Taki1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-13, 09:02 AM   #3569
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taki1980 View Post
Hello.
Im using the Schleichfahrt Mod with MagUi and Open HorizonII integrated.
I found 1 Polish Freighter with 1900t and sunk him and it counted on my Missionprogressionbar. Then i found a 1800t Freighter with Swedish Flag on it but no Positionlights on. So i decided to save the Game and make a Fast Night Attack Training with UZO and sunk it.
Then i quit the Mission and i got 2 Freighter sunken and that Swedish Ship got onto that Baltic Operations Counter?!
Can anyone clarify that? Am i allowed to sink Ships with Neutral Flags without Positionlights turned on? Like Prizewar? That would be awesome. Or am i getting it wrong? Cant find anymore Polish Ships.
You can sink neutral ships.. and it counts.. but you will get renown penalty in the bunker..

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos © - and for some people awakening will be cruel
volodya61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-13, 11:24 AM   #3570
Taki1980
Gunner

Downloads: 65

But why dont they Use Positionlamps and Travel on that "Saveroutes" for Neutral Ships that the Kriegsmarine allowed?

How did you finish that Missions? Where did you find the Polish Ships?
Taki1980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, campaign, graf zeppelin, harbour, new bases, new ships, ohii