Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-18-21, 10:44 AM   #9211
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Some of the viewer comments are so enlightening.

It takes usually around one generation, 30 years, before new standards and information from research find their way into routine medical praxis. Some doctors simply lag behind, are not up to date, learned outdated stuff when they were at university, studying medicine. Not all, but quite some. But the Vitamine-D ignorrants seem to become fewer and fewer. even my dentist checks for Vitamine D now. This substance is hard to overestimate, it is omnbipotent. Not many other agents are involved in so many metabolical functions and processes as Vitmaine D.

Same is true with Vitamine K2, which some even do not even correctly differentiate versus Vitamine K1, although K1 does very different things.

Want to reiterate again on the doses of Calcidiol in the blood, which is the metabolically active form of Vitamine D. I have read at some of the research luminaries that the human body is prepared to process and deal with up to 20 thousand I.E.s of Vitamine D per day. And that we have not seen convincing data at all that doses below but up to 40 thousand per day and over many months cause first signs of intoxication symptoms (that are completely temporary, and disappear again when you stop with Vit-D). The risk of Hypercalcemia also is misunderstood and is used to spread panic and demonise the use of this supplement. The blood saturation with calcidiol is recommended usally to be minimum 30 nanograms per millilitre, better between 40 and 60. But these "optimums" imo are not really optimums, just a relatively safe first ground, they are still very cautious, careful recommendations.

We know from several examples with wild tribes living outdoors that they do not seem to form blood saturations in excess of rougly around 90-100 nanograms, which tends to roughly correspond with a maximum dosis of 20 thousand I.E.s of Vitamine D - which happens to be the maximum the skin of a human can produce at maximum per day under according conditions before the skin shuts down for this 24h interval and minimises any further production of the the sun vitamine (and destroying existing Vitamine-D reserves in equal ratios).

This all together is the reason why I say - and more important: quite some doctors and research scientists knowing the matter much better than me - that you must not enslave yourself to a dose that gets your blood saturation exactly in the narrow margin of 40-60 nanograms per millilitre. There is no argument against having it significantly higher, and there is strong indication that we do benefit form much higher levels indeed, for exmaple the number of genes vitamine-D does switch and infleunce in cells explode by several factors with higher doses than just 40-60, which is good. Several factors! So, really, do not be shy to push for higher values of 70, 80. From 100 on you likely do not gain any more benefits and from here on the chances grow that you start to feel (reversable) negative effects and symtpoms. Personally, I aim for the range of 70-80. Last time I blood-tested, I hit right the middle of it.

Your doc starts to frown the forehead when he reads in your blood test "calcidiol 80 nanograms"? Don't worry, but smile! And explain it to him. If his mind locks down, dont waste your time with debates, and better start looking for a new doctor. If he listens, but asks you questions, that is fine. Scepticism is perfectly allowed if scepticism nevertheless asks for arguments. Fanatical denial is not, and any discussion with it is in vein.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-18-21 at 01:54 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-21, 10:04 AM   #9212
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-21, 10:07 AM   #9213
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Austria has announced it will enter a full lockdown from Monday, lasting at least 10 days, in a bid to avoid a "fifth wave" of Covid.

Covid vaccinations will become mandatory in the country from 1 February.

Several European countries, including Germany and Greece, are imposing tighter controls on the unvaccinated.

One in 65 people in the UK are estimated to have had Covid in the week ending 13 November, down from one in 60 the previous week.

A report finds the UK government was not fully prepared for the wide-ranging impacts of Covid-19 on society.

Covid booster and other third dose jabs can now be added to the NHS Covid pass for travel, the government says.

In Northern Ireland, those who worked from home during the first wave of the pandemic are told they should do so again.

Old 11-19-21, 10:09 AM   #9214
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-19-21, 10:29 AM   #9215
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

"Two weeks to flatten the curve..."

Yeah right.

Quote:
Official Public Health England Data Says COVID Infection Rates Higher In Vaxx'd Than Unvaxx'd

The Spectator has published an article citing official data from Public Health England, which states that for the over 30’s, “the rates of Covid infection per 100,000 are now higher among the vaxxed than the unvaxxed.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/o...-vaxxd-unvaxxd

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.

Last edited by August; 11-19-21 at 10:44 AM.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-21, 11:05 AM   #9216
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
9th minute on, K2.

Mühsam nährt sich das Eichhörnchen - but slowly he gets to it.

Again:

Magnesium for turning the storage form of Vitamine D, Colecalciferol, into the metabolically active form of Vitmiane D, Calcidiol. The latter is what the doctor measures in the blood. Without Magnesium, stored Vitamine D cannot be activated and is of no use for you. Netto and biologically available I take 2-3 times per day 400mg of Magnesium (600 mg capsules, but only around 400 get "recognised" and absorbed by the body). Mg comes in different forms, they all vary in thei resporbation levels, so getting yourself a bit better educated on it might pay off for you and your individual body status.

Vitamine K2 (K2MK7 alltrans at best) for putting the Calcium where it belongs: out of the blood, into the bones and teeth. Why is this relevant? With higher doses of Vitamine D, you increase the resorbation efficiency of your guts to win Calcium from your food, the Calcium becomes available in higher quantities - but from your guts moves into the blood stream, not into the bones. That is a potentially harmfull thing if it stays there, it needs to moved out of the blood. K2 is the transporter that moves it from the blood into the bone. - Not that much relevant for very small doses of Vitamine D, increasingly relevant with high doses.
Many Vitamine D pills come with integrated 200 micrograms of K2. Personally, I take an additional separate K2, 200 micrograms, when I take 15 or 20 thousand I.E. of Vit-D.

Important: There are many different forms of K2, and they vary dramatically in their usefulness and resorbation rate. You want K2 MK7 alltrans. You want this before anything else, and not just any other. There are 14 or 18 different forms of Menaquonin (MK-"number"), and each comes in two molecular forms that represent each other, but axis-mirrored in 3-dimensional structure (all trans, cis). All cis-forms are of zero use for our bodies. Some manufacturers sell cheap pills, that are of almost zero use to you. So: K2 MK7 all trans. Spend your precious coins only on this, all the other forms are not relevant for our tasks here.

Additionally, of course, Zinc 25-50 mg per day, I take turns on both doses), Vitamine C 3-4 times 1000 mg, Q10 (expensive, but mitochondria medicine is seeing a revolution and is becoming an independent medical branch, the importance lies in the link of mitochondrias to production of the cells' gasoline, ATP (adenosintriphosphate). I take 400 mg per day. - Avoid if you can to buy Q10 in Germany, its a rip-off over here. Order in the UK: 3-4 times cheaper, including taxes. - Avoid inflammatory Omega-6 fatty acids (practically allindustrially won "plant oils", that is), maximise anti-inflammatory Omega 3 fatty acids: EPA, DHA. I have banned plant oils except olive poil comp0letely form my kitchen. The ban includes of course soy oil as well (and Tofu stuff and soy drinks, soy has massive negatzvie impacts on the human hormonal balances, thats why in asia they eat Tofu only with natural antidots, plant co-factors and supplements, or eat soy beans in fermented form: natto for exmaple).

You cannot repeat these things often enough these days. So simple, and compared to the state programs: so very, very, very, very, very CHEAP to have. Many nurses and doctors in hospitals report that in their ICUs they have no people with good Calcidiol saturations in their blood, no matter age or vaccination status. Its so very, very, very, very, obvious. Those still claiming the opposite, mean you bad. Be on your guard against them. Fight them off, if you must. They harm people by the scores and scores.

That politicians do not even lose a word on it, is not just a political scandal: Its mass slaughter. Dr. Campbell is too polite and too gentleman-like to put it this frankly, though he indirectly indicated it sometimes. I am not, and I cal it a crime and mass slaughter. Somebody has to buy those expensive drugs and medicatiosn and vaccines, you know. The pharma industry does not want healthy people, these don't buy their stuff, like the food industry does not want you to eat healthy and less: you then would buy less food since you know you do not need to eat all day long. So they tell you to eat five portions of vegetable, and three times of fruits per day, addtionally to that olther stuff, eat, eat, eat, spend your day moving from one snack to the next. Eat all day long, and drink water in bottles, and much more than your body actually need. At best you drink so much that it starts to hurt your health by washing out minerals from your body (thats an increasing medical issue in Western countries) ! Only this way the coins dance on the cash table.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-19-21 at 11:20 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-21, 03:58 AM   #9217
Skybird
Soaring

NEJM. Novembre 2021

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105..._railB_article

Quote:
Given the parade of variants, their varying transmissibility, and continuing concern about antigenic changes affecting vaccine protection, I believe it should now be clear that it is not possible to eliminate this virus from the population and that we should develop long-term plans for dealing with it after the unsupportable surges are fully controlled. Pandemic and seasonal influenza provide the most appropriate models to aid in developing strategies going forward.
(...)
Most predictions about the shape of the post–Covid-19 world have been inaccurate — a reflection of rapid changes in knowledge. But we can now see a picture emerging in which use of effective vaccines will continue to be critical over the long term. Increases in asymptomatic infections and mild illnesses in vaccinated people will nonetheless continue to be possible, as variants continue to emerge. Counts of hospitalizations and deaths may be more important in monitoring the overall impact than numbers of cases, as long as the vaccines continue to be largely effective at preventing severe illness. The possibility of severe illnesses in a small proportion of vaccinated people does emphasize one of the greatest unmet needs we currently face: continued emphasis on better therapeutics and antiviral agents, which will not be affected by molecular changes in the virus as much as vaccines are.
Old 11-20-21, 04:08 AM   #9218
Skybird
Soaring

NEJM, Octobre 2021, on boostering:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...=featured_home

Quote:
At least 12 days after the booster dose, the rate of confirmed infection was lower in the booster group than in the nonbooster group by a factor of 11.3 (95% confidence interval [CI], 10.4 to 12.3); the rate of severe illness was lower by a factor of 19.5 (95% CI, 12.9 to 29.5). In a secondary analysis, the rate of confirmed infection at least 12 days after vaccination was lower than the rate after 4 to 6 days by a factor of 5.4 (95% CI, 4.8 to 6.1).

It works.
Old 11-20-21, 10:07 AM   #9219
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Bull. You can't determine all that crap in just 12 days.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-21, 01:44 PM   #9220
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-20-21, 01:47 PM   #9221
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-20-21, 01:49 PM   #9222
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-20-21, 02:13 PM   #9223
Skybird
Soaring

The chief of the Robert Koch institute, which is Germany's CDC, said in an interview some days agao that on the numbers the RKI is releasing daily regarding infection case numbers, incidence rates and so forth, these numbers are, in his assessment, too low, owed to the archaic German registration and communication method that still excludes digitalization and modern IT infrastructure in many areas, obey office opening (and closure!) times and pencil and paper communication via snail mail. He said the real infection numbers probably are 3-4 times higher.

Old 11-20-21, 03:09 PM   #9224
Skybird
Soaring

What has been the effect of the vaccines on non-Covid-related mortality? One of the more popular conspiracy theories that raises its ugly head time and again claims the vaccines may reduce Covid infections and serious/hospitalization/death cases, but raises increased negative outcomes in a number of other diseases as well, and not as am implication of Covid-patients blocking ICU places and hospital beds, but the vaccines biologically-chemically somehow causing this themselves, directly.

In brief: nonsense. Its not true. The study bases on 3% of the total US population, thats is a real big group, 11 million participants.

Actually, the vaccination with the Corona vaccines did not raise but lower mortality in other diseases as well. Conspiracy theory debunked.

Old 11-20-21, 03:20 PM   #9225
Skybird
Soaring

And a very up-to-date study from the state of Texas. I give the link to the study, and Medcram's explanatory video as well.

The essence of it is already in the first paragraph:
"From September 4 through October 1, 2021:
Unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.
Unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated
death than fully vaccinated people."

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/Cases-and-Deaths-by-Vaccination-Status-11082021.pdf

Vaccination works.

Look at Brazil. And remember where they have been, and then see where they are now, thanbks to finally having started to frantically vaccinate as if - pardon the joke - their lives depend on it!

Vaccination works.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan