Good morning! It seems that you've just woke up ....Mother****er
robbo180265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-10, 02:48 PM   #2
raymond6751
Admirable Mike

Downloads: 421
Uploads: 0
Default One sick dude

Why don't you go and waste your time doing something useful?
Old 05-20-10, 02:33 PM   #3
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Angry little man. My heart weeps for you.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-10, 02:35 PM   #4
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by budspencer View Post
How about all of you sucking my dick, in line? Free as a bird, ****ing moderators ...
Sorry mate... err owner I dont play like that... (ps, wouldnt it hurt to have acouple of thousand people do that... you would probably have to get a transplant for your transplant lol.)
Old 05-21-10, 10:55 AM   #5
commandosolo2009
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force View Post
Sorry mate... err owner I dont play like that... (ps, wouldnt it hurt to have acouple of thousand people do that... you would probably have to get a transplant for your transplant lol.)

ROFLMAO!!! Man, ure epic!!!
commandosolo2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-10, 12:15 AM   #6
commandosolo2009
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 132

why thank you sir...
commandosolo2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-10, 12:14 PM   #7
Nordmann
Commodore

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcc65 View Post
*Wall of text*
I'm all for freedom of speech, but what you must remember, is that this is a privately owned website, which means the owner can impose any damned rule he so chooses. If you don't like it, you are not forced to register and post here.

It's simple really, no need for dupe accounts and personal attacks, these are the tools of the ignorant.

Last edited by Nordmann; 05-21-10 at 01:10 PM.
Nordmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-10, 12:18 PM   #8
krashkart
Navy Seal

Downloads: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordmann View Post
I'm all for freedom of speech, but what you must remember, is that this is a privately owned website, which means the owner can impose any damned rule he so chooses. If you don't like it, you are not forced to register and post here.

It's simple really, no need for dupe accounts and personal attacks, these are the tools are the ignorant.
+2 When in Rome...

Abide by the rules and that will prevent 99.999% of the possibility of being canned. Or did I miss something?

Quote:
don't be a controlled zombie like most of you are in your real life days, be free, at least here, in this community!
Hey man, I can relate -- but it is what it is, y'know? Besides, being a zombie has its benefits.
Old 05-21-10, 12:25 PM   #9
robbo180265
Admiral

Downloads: 123

Quote:
Wall of text
A simple search of posts made by you before you were banned show's me exactly what you are.

You write stuff - I see Blah!
Old 05-21-10, 12:40 PM   #10
robbo180265
Admiral

Quote:
Some of you posted on your signatures things about being members in the army of zombies, whic probably wants to be something funny and ironic, but it isn't, it's just a sad real thing. Anyway, I wonder how come that I wasn;t banedd until now, probably the moderatos ar enot in the area. Anyway, a sugestion for them: you may better also delete my posts, that way you can make me almost invisible, even to those that agree with me in some points, but they are, of course, afraid, to state that they do.
Not as sad as you matey - we could never be as sad as you. We're all capable of staying within a community and not getting banned, we all learn from our mistakes and move on - You?

Well we can see can't we?

I say leave your posts here - that way everybody can see what a **** you are.
Old 05-21-10, 12:47 PM   #11
krashkart
Navy Seal

Downloads: 100

Quote:
Some of you posted on your signatures things about being members in the army of zombies, whic probably wants to be something funny and ironic, but it isn't, it's just a sad real thing. Anyway, I wonder how come that I wasn;t banedd until now, probably the moderatos ar enot in the area. Anyway, a sugestion for them: you may better also delete my posts, that way you can make me almost invisible, even to those that agree with me in some points, but they are, of course, afraid, to state that they do.
Well bubba, it is a smartass signature. Kick back and have a laugh for once - it won't hurt you any. Now I'm not gonna argue that your point of view is wrong, though, in regards to my sad state of being here at Subsim. I know where I'm at and you know where you're at. However, I seriously doubt that your posts are going to be pruned. That would be true censorship, and a betrayal to the community in general. You are free to post as you wish, but whatever it was you did to get the hammer dropped on you so many times, must have been enough to raise the ire of a lot of people here. Were I in the same position I would be trying very hard to mend fences and win back some friendships. Why aren't you in the same boat here? C'mon, zombies or not we're decent folk. Will you give it a try?
Old 05-21-10, 12:59 PM   #12
gimpy117
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 108

Quote:
Some of you posted on your signatures things about being members in the army of zombies, whic probably wants to be something funny and ironic, but it isn't, it's just a sad real thing.
Old 05-21-10, 12:51 PM   #13
severniae
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
The problem is that forums can be spammed, no matter the measure that moderators can take to do that, an IP or an account ban will not "resolve" the problem. Unfortunately, some of you didn't understood my statement behind those curses that I've made against the moderators. It is and it was always about the freedom of speech, about free thinking, about not being so sensitive when somebody is saying something you don't like or agree. And the title of this post meant: "people, don't do something in your pants when moderators are threatening you for one reason or another, show some vertical backbone and sustain your opinion regardless the results that may follow, don't be a controlled zombie like most of you are in your real life days, be free, at least here, in this community!"
They thought that I am a regular member that can be "shut down", not trying to disturb the "order" here. An order which in most of the cases is "ordered" by some individual, helped by his henchmen (maybe you've read or saw "Animal Farm"). Of course, all they can do is ban me again, and that only shows their lack of honor, trying to restrict my right to speak. OK, do it, but if you will do that, I can make another account, another IP, so this story may have no end.

Wake up, people, open your mind and make your own choices!
Funnily enough, I do make my own choices. I choose to obey the rules and remain a member of this good community! If you want one without rules, where there is no moderation, please feel free to start your own forum. Heck, I'll even join, just for laughs. The reason this community is the nice happy place that it is, is because the moderators (and Neal) keep things on track, let people vent when they need to (this thread is a goo example) and put a stopper on stuff that goes too far. I can't say that I've felt particularly censored of late, sure, things are done that annoy me at times, but I'd rather that than be part of a community that constantly troll the forums and berate one another.

In the words of Obi Wan Kenobi "You want to go home and re-think your life"
Old 05-21-10, 12:56 PM   #14
robbo180265
Admiral

^^

Two excellent replies above , much better than mine.

I enjoy this community - I like to think I have quite a few friends here now and I wouldn't do anything to risk that. Before you reply and say that the nasty mods all picked on you - or something like that, I should caution you that I have searched out your old posts , have seen what you were like and totally agree that you should have been banned.

You went maverick and you paid the price - move on , forget Subsim because I doubt you will ever be alowed back here.

You betrayed too many friendships - something I would never do.
Old 05-21-10, 01:07 PM   #15
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

And the next name shall be....mkIpetrucci!

I called it here first.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote