Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-21, 09:34 AM   #13861
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

^ I guess you get hypnotised when you watch too much of this stuff

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 06-01-21, 10:02 AM   #13862
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Various shorter and longer TV docus showed me that one of the fallouts ois that exporting and importing now is being drowning in a flood of paperwork. The major contributor to this are demands form brussels, not London, and I am undet the impresison that the overblown burwucracy demanded by Brussel is beign used as a weapon to maximise frustration and damage amongst UK exporters and businesses. Some days ago a docu said that 40% of UK businesses of small and medium dimensions consider to stop doping business qwioth the continent at all, for it just does not pay off. Since I always have expected - and said so - that the eu wil retaliate and take revenge against the impertinent British subjects refusing to be obedient vasalls to superior idolgoists io brussels, and that they will play every foul trick to turn this into a decouraging precedence that warns every other nation considering a leave to indeed turn away formt he block, my best advise for such businesses is that they indeed focus on international trading relations excluding the EU completely.

We see the same threatening, malicious behaviour of the EU regardign Switzerland after the Swiss rejected to bow to EU demands that would have realised way too far-reaching powers for the EU in Switzerlands internal affairs that must not be the blocks or any foreign actors business. The reaction was and is: threats, threats, and more threats.

In the end the EU wants to become what China is.
Old 06-01-21, 10:21 AM   #13863
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Is anyone watching these video clips ?

Markus
Just Kai

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 06-01-21, 10:27 AM   #13864
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Various shorter and longer TV docus showed me that one of the fallouts ois that exporting and importing now is being drowning in a flood of paperwork. The major contributor to this are demands form brussels, not London, and I am undet the impresison that the overblown burwucracy demanded by Brussel is beign used as a weapon to maximise frustration and damage amongst UK exporters and businesses. Some days ago a docu said that 40% of UK businesses of small and medium dimensions consider to stop doping business qwioth the continent at all, for it just does not pay off. Since I always have expected - and said so - that the eu wil retaliate and take revenge against the impertinent British subjects refusing to be obedient vasalls to superior idolgoists io brussels, and that they will play every foul trick to turn this into a decouraging precedence that warns every other nation considering a leave to indeed turn away formt he block, my best advise for such businesses is that they indeed focus on international trading relations excluding the EU completely.

We see the same threatening, malicious behaviour of the EU regardign Switzerland after the Swiss rejected to bow to EU demands that would have realised way too far-reaching powers for the EU in Switzerlands internal affairs that must not be the blocks or any foreign actors business. The reaction was and is: threats, threats, and more threats.

In the end the EU wants to become what China is.
Too many smaller states/leeches for that to ever happen. Once the gravy train stops, everyone will jump onto another train.

One thing I am quietly confident of is the fact the UK will never become a vassal state to them.

In reality the EU is ruled mainly by Macron and unfortunately it is Germany who is paying for it/funding it.

I'd love to see the UK rip up the treaty after giving sufficient formal notice and stop the divorce payments.

Old 06-01-21, 10:37 AM   #13865
Skybird
Soaring

Yeah, a clear cut. I never was supportive for this alibi treaty operetta show. Either it is, or it isn't. Simple as that. You cannot dance at two parties simultaneously.
Old 06-01-21, 03:58 PM   #13866
Catfish

The usual quarreling when trading with other countries, it is not a special EU thing but rather WTO rules. The UK will (have to) get used to it.

Old 06-01-21, 04:06 PM   #13867
Catfish

Icon12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Just Kai
I'm sorry but I stopped watching those after the first three or so.. reading the headline tells you all you need about the 'content'.

And the loaded words in those vids appear more and more in Jim's vocabulary, from "the UK will never become a vassal state" to "the EU is ruled mainly by Macron" to "love to see the UK rip up the treaty"

Last edited by Catfish; 06-02-21 at 03:45 AM.
Old 06-02-21, 06:27 AM   #13868
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

They certainly weren't so biased towards us entering their country in June 44

Old 06-02-21, 10:56 AM   #13869
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-04-21, 10:19 AM   #13870
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The UK has signed a post-Brexit trade deal with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, the government has announced.

The agreement will be a major boost for trade between the four non-EU nations, which is already worth £21.6bn, UK minister Liz Truss said.

She claimed it would boost sectors such as digital and cut tariffs on UK farm products such as cheese and meat.

Britain is Norway's top trading partner outside the European Union (EU).

The UK government said reduced import tariffs on shrimps, prawns and haddock would cut costs for UK fish processing, helping to support jobs in Scotland, East Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-57347874

Old 06-05-21, 01:19 PM   #13871
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-06-21, 10:02 AM   #13872
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-06-21, 01:04 PM   #13873
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

If this is true then tell them the they should keep their noses out of Ireland and the UK won't give in to bullying tactics. Tear up the treaty.

Old 06-06-21, 01:54 PM   #13874
Skybird
Soaring

Stupid things come from stupid treaties.

A treaty signed is a treaty that must either be obeyed (pacta sund servanda) - or gets broken.

IMO its pretty nonsense stuff included in that treaty, especially on NI. I would have never signed it in this format.

I tend to think that Londown is on the legally slippery slope here. Yet I realise the realities on the ground that are being ignored by the treaty are such that you cannot weasel around them, the treaty ignored that it included practical inner contradictions and reality denials. These reality denials got signed in a misled hope that they would vanish all by themsleves and would go away by miracle and wonder - which of course they did not.

Its a stupid, foolish treaty. It is, it always has been from beginning on, and it always will be. A textbook example for how to not have a treaty. Better no treaty, than this incapable drivel.

I tend to think that Londown is the offender on the NI thing. They signed drivel, and now realise to what ammount that drivel indeed is drivel. They never should have signed it. Now they have no other choice than to become the offender by breaking the treaty. From a pragmatic, practical POV, I absolutely see the need to it, but I will not spare London from calling it the offender on the NI issue. They should never have signed this drivel, not in this format - the government shot a spectacular own goal there.

There are many things I call the EU out for in the Brexit comedy. But the NI issue is completely Londown's fault. They never should have signed it. They knew what is written in it, and they signed it nevertheless. Idiots. The laugh is always on the loser.

The whole Brexit treaty is a damn laugh. Rip and shredder it, let both sides have their separete, different lives running. They must not necessarily deal with each other, they are just geographic neighbours, not more. Geography alone means not automatically mutual obligations.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-06-21 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-06-21, 02:30 PM   #13875
Catfish

I do not watch this russian/Murdoch/yellow press bull but with or without the EU, maybe it is time for England to come to terms with it's self-made Ireland problem

Closed Thread

Tags
british, politics