Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-05-21, 03:24 PM   #5911
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
The latest US achievement: On site triage. Just let them die.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ce-of-survival
Sad result but I understand ambulances are having to queue up and wait for lengthy times in order to unload their patients at some hospitals.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-21, 05:15 PM   #5912
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Heard a rumor that the flu season is down by 98% 😯
So I went to check it out
Wow!

https://www.kabc.com/news/cdc-us-flu...ng-98-percent/
in short, if nobody "flew the coop" no one gets the flu?

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-21, 05:22 PM   #5913
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

The U.S.? Sorry but the State of Maryland where I live doesn't have jack-squat to do with how screwed up things are in California. That's all on the great state of California they believe in themselves like Germans do. If I remember right early on their governor had said it all under control, even I believed it and mentioned it here. Vienna chimed as well telling us all how much better it is even said they had 60 million dollar surplus 'for emergencies' to keep COVID at bay. My how things changed seems they are just as screwed up as everyone else in the world.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-21, 05:31 PM   #5914
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
The U.S.? Sorry but the State of Maryland where I live doesn't have jack-squat to do with how screwed up things are in California. That's all on the great state of California they believe in themselves like Germans do. If I remember right early on their governor had said it all under control, even I believed it and mentioned it here. Vienna chimed as well telling us all how much better it is even said they had 60 million dollar surplus 'for emergencies' to keep COVID at bay. My how things changed seems they are just as screwed up as everyone else in the world.
whack!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 06:35 AM   #5915
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

May he drop deadf sopon in an act of divine self-defence.

Its unbelievable how stupid and dumb and murderously retarded these idiots are. They kill. Why should people not have the right to kill them in the first, in self defence...?

Its unbelievable how stupid and unscrupolous these retards are. Unbelievable. I wish them to get it, to suffer miserably from it and fight for their next breath for days and weeks all day long, every second, but survive - while seing their families and loved ones of the same spirit dying from it.

But I doubt that even this would make them think. Thinking needs a brain in the first, and obviously there is none.

I feel sick when seeing such unlimited amounts of concentrated stupidity. Sick, sick, sick.

Get lost, Mister. Its your duty as a totally failed life form. Free the planet and mankind from your stupid worthless presence. You are wasting oxygene.

P.S.
https://videos3.focus.de/binary/2021...9923913341.mp4
Old 01-06-21, 01:24 PM   #5916
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 01:26 PM   #5917
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Health Secretary Matt Hancock is speaking in a Commons debate on England's lockdown before MPs have a retrospective vote to approve the measure.

The number of patients in UK hospitals with Covid is now above 30,000 - and 1,041 new deaths are reported, the highest daily figure since April.

Teachers' estimated grades will be used to replace cancelled GCSEs and A-levels in England this summer, says Education Secretary Gavin Williamson.

PM Boris Johnson emphasises that England's third lockdown is different from the first, saying that this will be a "sprint" to the finish rather than a "marathon"

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says the government has been "repeatedly too slow to act" and that has left the NHS under an unprecedented strain.

European regulators approves the Moderna vaccine - making it the second vaccine to be recommended for use in the EU

Old 01-06-21, 01:32 PM   #5918
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Portugal is one of a number of countries announcing record figures today, after the country of just over 10 million people recorded more than 10,000 daily infections for the first time.
The news comes after the Portuguese president went into isolation after a member of his staff tested positive for the virus.

Cases also reached a new high in the Czech Republic on Wednesday.

There are 921 people with Covid-19 in hospital in the Republic of Ireland, the highest number since the start of the pandemic, the chief executive of the Health Service Executive has said.

Switzerland plans to extend its lockdown until the end of February, meaning that restaurants, gyms and cultural venues will remain closed. The decision comes a day after Germany announced it would extend its own restrictions until the end of January amid rising cases.

EU regulators have approved the Moderna vaccine - the second jab to receive the green light for use by the bloc's 27 members.

Japan has recorded 5,000 daily coronavirus cases for the first time, with the government expected to soon announce a new state of emergency for Tokyo and its surrounding areas.
The capital, which is currently at the highest of a four-stage alert warning, recorded 1,591 new cases on Wednesday.

Old 01-06-21, 04:35 PM   #5919
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

This was in the Swedish news today.

Have used translate

"An employee at a dementia home in Karlstad has been notified of dismissal,This because the person went to work despite the fact that the person felt "unwell" writes New Wermlands-magazine.
The person had not yet received the result of his coronation test
which was positive.
Half the staff in the ward and several residents, where the person worked, fell ill in Corona."

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-21, 07:45 AM   #5920
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 01-07-21, 07:47 AM   #5921
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is being rolled out to hundreds of GP-run vaccination centres in England later.

People are starting to receive vaccinations at the repurposed Derby Arena.

Seven more mass vaccination hubs in London, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Surrey and Stevenage are due to open next week.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is to give a briefing at 17:00 GMT

Health Secretary Matt Hancock is to appear before MPs later.

Figures yesterday revealed the UK has 30,074 Covid-19 patients in hospital – 39% higher than the April peak.

A weekly doorstep round of applause returns at 20:00 GMT - under the new name of Clap for Heroes.

For the first time, Sweden is recommending face masks on public transport during rush hours.

Japan announces a new state of emergency for Tokyo and surrounding areas as infections reach record levels.

Global virus cases have exceeded 87m and nearly 1.9m have died during the pandemic, according to figures tracked by Johns Hopkins University.

Old 01-07-21, 07:55 AM   #5922
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A further 3,865 people have died in the US, a new record. This brings the number of deaths since the pandemic began to 367,279, according to Johns Hopkins University. The US has recorded more than 21 million cases.

Japan is set to announce a state of emergency in the Tokyo area following a surge in cases. On Wednesday, 6,004 cases were confirmed, a new record.

The city of Shijiazhuang in China's Hebei province, home to 11 million people living a few hundred kilometres from Beijing, is being fully locked down due to a virus outbreak.
The city has reported 51 new cases today and the entire population is being tested.

Lebanon is beginning a 25-day lockdown, as a surge in the number of coronavirus cases threatens to overwhelm the country's healthcare system.

Russia’s official Covid-19 death toll has now exceeded 60,000, according to authorities there.
A further 506 deaths were reported on Wednesday bringing the total number of deaths since the pandemic began to 60,457. More than three million cases have been confirmed in the country.

The Canadian province of Quebec is set to go into a four week lockdown on Saturday following a rise in cases there.

Old 01-07-21, 02:31 PM   #5923
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 01-07-21, 04:26 PM   #5924
Skybird
Soaring

A German economist found words for what some people, me included, have on mind as well.

The EU "hat sich verzockt" (gambled it away) when it comes to organising vaccination. Its obvious. Asia, Israel, america, they all do it much better, faster, moire effectively.

Now, compared to the debt crisis, the FIAT currency crisis, and climate and economic adaptation, the corona crisis is peanuts only. Small, limited in reach and pinetial durability.

But when the eU already fails with flying colours in handling Corona and organising the vaccination campaign, when the eu fails already with the smallest of these problems - then this can mean nothing good for its replies to the other crisis I just mentioned, since these weigh much heavier and are far more complex and more difficult to oversee. Mind you, the reply of the EU to failing in climate goals and part of the reply to Corona was - lifting climate goals even further, making everythign even more unrealistic and impossible to realise.

Its horror these days to see how the EU adresses problems these days. Its pure horror. And an unimaginable waste of precious material and non-material ressources, and time.

I see the EU management of Corona as an Omen. And the omen spells desaster for the boastfully announced "Green Deal". Electrificaiton of mobility as an eco9llogical answer to the challenge - that alone already is a dud. And it costs us time, and billions and billiosn and billions. Much of these billions ends up in China, hooray. The China that Merkel forced Europe to submit to in a new trade "deal". So much for human rights concerns and criticism of events in Hongkong.

Corona is a message to the EU. The EU refuses to read it. So does Germany.
Old 01-08-21, 06:28 AM   #5925
Skybird
Soaring

On this god-given day, the EU graciously deigned to issue the approval of highest grace to fill 6 instead of 5 syringes per ampoule of the Biontech-Pfizer vaccine.

Thank God that this decision came so fast. Not to imagine that they would have wasted time on this!

Practitioners btw. are reported to be able to use one ampoule for even 7 syringes.

-----

The EU finally managed to convince itself to sign a new treaty with Biontech-Pfizer for 300 million additional doses - with almost ten days delay after the Biontech director made an additional offer and wondered why the EU did not react to earlier such offers and instead waited for vaccines not even readied by their producers when the Biontech jab already was completed and in full production. Better late than never seems to be the motto of 2021. America and others bought earlier, and more. But as always, the EU wanted to be supersmart, and wanted not just a functioning and pragmatic strategy that did the job and got things done fast, but wanted the perfect, the ultimate, the most overwhelming display of management that teaches the world how much better the EU everything can do. As a result of this megalomania, they collect acid criticism and attacks from all directions like collectors collect mail stamps, while more people will get ill and mor epeople will die.

A new production site is being build in Marburg, Germany, once finished its production will help to speed up the slow vaccination rate in Germany, it is hoped.

Meanwhile the renegade Johnson has turned vaccination into a race for sports, the Union Jack flying in the wind from all that speed at which things sail. While the situation in hospitals is desperate, the vaccination speed in the UK is almost five times higher than in Germany, and even faster compared to the EU average.

Last edited by Skybird; 01-08-21 at 06:46 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan