SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-08, 04:18 AM   #28
Cheapskate
XO

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

@ Brett25
Glad you've found the source of your problems. When mods based on major camera position alterations conflict, you can end up with some very strange results indeed.

OH_V1, which came in several different parts and is characterised by white interior lamps in daytime mode, could do some very odd things if the parts were not put on in the correct order.

Similarly, Serge's Camera won't function at all, unless it is put on after any Open Hatch mod.

From what little I know about the Improved Diving Angle Mod, I would have serious doubts about it working with the Camera Mod as they both seem to make radical changes to camera movements in the Control Room area. Hopefully some camera modding expert will prove me wrong!

Regarding your other install: GWX 2.1 comes with a special version of OH mod but I think it only works on the type VIIs. In my opinion a far better option would be to replace it with OH_V2 which works for all subs - and adds some really good stuff for the TypeII. In case you don't have it, the link is:-

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...71&postcount=1

The Camera mod has a couple of minor conflicts with GWX. The most noticeable of which is the reduction of periscope magnifications to stock 1.4b levels. However this is easily rectified with S3d.....I managed to do it in about 5 minutes flat....and I don't possess any modding skills worthy of the name.

@ Darkbluesky

Did you try:-

http://rapidshare.com/files/94887614...d_SH3.zip.html ??

Just checked that one and it is working ok.

Edit: Posts crossed!
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote