SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-08-21, 04:03 PM   #7936
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

re Rockstar It is just to show that cases of infections are going up again, in the USA. Just as an answer to your
Quote:
Good luck with that Europe let’ us know how it turns out over there. We’re moving on catch up when you can.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 04:22 PM   #7937
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

@les green0 edited
You are probably right about my high-horsedness, so i guess i have to apologize, but then your text was f'n terrible to read.

Re your condition of which i have no idea as you rightly said, i have some 'conditions' myself including this diabetes thing and much worse, but even if this affects my immunosystem (or whatever humans call this bloody failing apparatus) it all has nothing to do with the question of getting vaccinated or not. If your doctor told you so you should at least ask for a second view just to make sure.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 08-09-21 at 05:37 PM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 04:22 PM   #7938
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I'm acting like I'm infected, when in town and taking the buss, being around other people even though not having one tiny symptom.

I do not act disrespectful against others.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 04:22 PM   #7939
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
The top picture in your diagram is an intermediate state. It ends with herd immunity which looks like the end state of the bottom picture.
You will believe what you want. Herd immunity without vaccination has been historically proven wrong. But the main point of the illustration was to address the apparent mindset that you or anyone don't impact the rest of society. There's 'rights' and there's 'responsibility.' I suggest that anyone that insists that it's their right not to vaccinate and/or mask for the sake of their fellow humans should isolate in remote regions as to not have a negative impact on them. And if you have children in your 'care' perhaps you should consider giving them up.

Old 08-08-21, 04:40 PM   #7940
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Some clarification is needed.

I said I respect those who chose not to take the jab, but I admit I have difficulty accepting it when they base their standpoint on some fake story.

Markus

Old 08-08-21, 05:04 PM   #7941
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
Just to bump this up again.
Old 08-08-21, 07:44 PM   #7942
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

There are unvaccinated covid survivors that have lung scans like the one on the left so those pictures are meaningless.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-21, 08:55 PM   #7943
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
There are unvaccinated covid survivors that have lung scans like the one on the left so those pictures are meaningless.
I understand you're not getting it (the meaning). Covid is indeed a percentage thing (like most diseases). You've been shown the difference but don't you worry about it (you're determined not to). Not for your own sake ... which is certainly more important than the sake of anyone around you, relative, friend, neighbor, stranger.

Old 08-08-21, 09:38 PM   #7944
Sean C
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 2

I like this song.

Old 08-09-21, 09:42 AM   #7945
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

ET2SN is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-21, 09:52 AM   #7946
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

I believe these X-Ray which are being posted in this thread is genuin. I do not have the skill to say otherwise, it's therefore I do believe they are real.

So you have decided to reject taking the jab I respect that..Please do NOT forget to protect others from you..this is very important...act as you were infected.

Others should not suffer from our decision.

Does freedom mean the right to kill others ?

Markus

Old 08-09-21, 10:22 AM   #7947
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
I understand you're not getting it (the meaning). Covid is indeed a percentage thing (like most diseases). You've been shown the difference but don't you worry about it (you're determined not to). Not for your own sake ... which is certainly more important than the sake of anyone around you, relative, friend, neighbor, stranger.

My family, me, my friends. Everyone else can go screw. How is that sentiment supposed to be different now than 2 years ago when we had terrible flu outbreaks? Because that is the natural state of humans.

Few people are smart enough to know to question *everything* they're being told. If an "authority figure" tells you you should be doing something and that can't provide the *raw* data to back up their assertion, they are doing nothing more than "just following orders."

Questioning mask mandates when multiple studies over many years and over a year of real data from covid show that they are not effective at stopping transmission outside of a clinical environment is not being a denier.

Questioning the effectiveness of a vaccine that is *experimental* when the vaccinated still get infected, when they were led to believe it was a sterilizing vaccine, and when internal company data shows vastly more adverse side-effect instances than VAERS isn't being anti-vax.

Questioning the ridiculousness of Australian zero-covid measures and the results of places like the UK and Israel that have high vax rates but still spreading, when India, Sweden, and several others show that that have effective herd immunity isn't denying the existence of covid.

Covid is here to stay. Just like flu and rhinovirus. Prolonging the time it takes to go from dangerous to endemic is utter stupidity.

Question EVERYTHING.

Last edited by 3catcircus; 08-09-21 at 10:57 AM.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-21, 11:02 AM   #7948
Skybird
Soaring

Formally, vaccines that are "experiemntal", are given emergency permission, and are given regular licenses, are three different things, experimental is not the same as emergency permission for early use, since an emergency permission bases on full sets of conditions that are under scrutiny if license is to be gained later on. An experimentla vaccine is in deveklopment sitll, can change. An experimental jab is in clinical trial only, and not meant and is not used on the wide public, whereas emergency permitted vaccines are allowed to deliver incoming data and feedback at a delayed pace so to later lead to a full license. It does not mean that there is no damn good reason and confidence to trust in it.

We have this debate in germany ad absurdum currently, the socalled StiKo, a committee on the assessment of vaccines, refuses to hand out a recommendation for using Astra Zenca earlier this year for a certain age group exclusively on the argument that they had not collected enough data so far to formally complete the assessment process. Currently they refuse to recommend vaccination of children 12-17 years because they have not sufficient data - mysteriously other nations and EU authorities however have not that problem and have recommended it. In both examples the German committee claimed and claims to expect that they will give recommendations for using the vaccines later, when the yhave had all their data together.

The difference is a formal one only.

An experimental vaccine however is not in the wild, is not used, with or without license, in the public, but is limited for use in formalised clinical trial studies with limited participants. Its a small and closed population trial.

Its wanting to arousing emotions when labelling the current use of vaccines as "experimental". Its trying to raise anger by bypassing the brain and appealing to lower instincts instead.

The FDA is expected to give full licensing within days, btw. Then this debate is done and over and no more "differences" between "regular" and "experimental".

While the used vaccine still is the same.

I am a big fan of the scientific methodological process. Its the best thing we have ever invented to push progress and the growth of knowledge and understanding of nature and its laws. But I do not beoeive one seocnd that thsoe oarts of the reality we live in that we have not already exmained accoridng to these rulesets and have not acadmeically licensed - do not exiost. Reality exiost, the world reovlves aoruzdn the sun and life moves on, no matter where we are with our empirical validation processes. Deciding we neverthelss must: even if not having all knowledge - and when do we ever have "full knowledge"...? Dojg n and acitng an dlive with the consequences we must, even if we have not all emprial processes for validating reality completed. Because life keeps on to live on, and reality is just there, and already exists, it does not care for our scinetific processes. Stuff happens and things take place. We must react. We are victims of reality's timing.

But we can try our best to be prepared early, and by that win time. Thats what karma also is about.
Old 08-09-21, 11:11 AM   #7949
Skybird
Soaring

Another one bites the dust.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1899092.html
Old 08-09-21, 11:15 AM   #7950
Arlo
The Old Man

Quote:
My family, me, my friends. Everyone else can go screw.
Not even capable of pretending actual empathy for your fellow man given the screwing you're willing to do to others also affects you, your friends and your family. Rather sad and pathetic.

Quote:
Question EVERYTHING.
Taking questioning to the point of questioning common sense isn't as impressive as you seem to think it comes across on the forum. You make claims of disproven evidence that you obviously never understood from the get go. I wouldn't strut that out so proudly if I were you.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan