SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-03-15, 10:19 AM   #1
midnightrider1818
Soundman

Downloads: 300
Uploads: 0
Default installing wolves of steel.

I have about had it with mods. everytime I try some something it always has a glitch. So, with that said lol. could someone please explain to me how to install the wolves of steel mega mod. I read it but don't understand. it says extract into your main sh5 folder. I usually put all my mods in a separate folder and then enable them through jsgme. I just need help installing it. If someone could please give me detailed instructions it would be greatly appreciated
midnightrider1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-15, 11:34 AM   #2
ParaB
Chief

Downloads: 16

There's a detailed explanation in the very 1st post of the Wolves of Steel mod thread.

Just follow the explanation and you should be good. I installed the mod yesterday without any problems.
ParaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-15, 07:20 PM   #3
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254

Yes true.The hole mod into sh5 with jsgme exe patcher and all nicely spread out. Then the patch 4 into the mods folder. If you look closerat the filestructure youll see that even mods get modded.brilliant use of jsgme.
Put the patch 4 folder into mods folder. Not contents of patch4. (Patch4 folder is the contents of the zip you download.)
But in short follow instuctions and it works
I hesitated a lot.. Im used to pick from folders called mods I download and put those in mods folder in sh5..had to force myself to follow instruction.it was too easy to be true.

Last edited by Husksubsky; 03-04-15 at 01:30 AM.
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote