Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-19, 09:42 PM   #1
Coyote21
Swabbie

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Default Less Frustrated TWoS Player

Thanks all for your advice and hints, after a reload and lots of research I think I've finally got a handle on manual TDC.

Just have a few more questions if anyone knows?

What does the Combat Support Units pencil map tool do? I can't seem to get it to do anything, no marks on chart. Not sure if bug or lack of understanding of what it does.

Being half blind, I've changed the lat-long lines in the map to a blue colour so I can see them slightly better, is there anyway to make the numbers bigger?

Now that I know how to change map colours, does anyone have any recommended map tool colours?

In an effort to make my game look more arcade-y (I'm a sucker for eye candy) I'm trying to make the water clearer, I've tried the DynEnv v2.9 Enhanced Visibility and Clear Water Surface mods. Now when the camera goes underwater it is obscured by ugly blocky pale green squares so I can't see 90% of the screen. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas? (See Screenshot attached)

How do you show/hide the map tools ribbon on the left above the depth meter in Map view? I've seen many videos where they are not present, and they seem redundant given that you have the same tools located in the bottom left.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SH5Img_reduced.jpg (9.3 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Coyote21; 07-13-19 at 10:03 PM.
Coyote21 is offline   Reply With Quote