SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-28-09, 10:32 AM   #1
phil21
Sailor man

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Overview: latest Mods?

Hi all there,

I played DW a while ago and used to inform my self about the current mods then. But due to time issues i had'nt any chances to do that the last 4 months.
Now i finally got some time to look for the recent changes...but it seems to be so much i can't really overlook it. I already heard of the new LWAMI 3.09 but i never really heard of Alfa Tau and RA?

It would be nice if some of you could give me some short explanations about these mods and maybe one or two links where i can download/get more info about them (if possible).

I already started reading the 'old' posts here but its so much that it would take the entire next week for me to catch up. So it would be very nice if some of you could help me.

cheers
Phil
phil21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-09, 11:50 AM   #2
Theta Sigma
Seabed Comber

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

I think if you gave more time to catching up, this thread would be unnecessary, since all you need is in the forums here.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...5&postcount=48
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=118

Now, if you find that any links are offline, take the filenames, put them into quotes ("***") and Google them. You will find the files in question hosted in more than one place. The sites listed in the second post also have links.

As for what's better, some say RA over AT, but the current version of RA is buggy in comparison despite some improvements over the other. AT seems to install and run more smoothly without incident. Both offer new stock model skins and different playable models over stock DW, although the current build of LWAMI has had the most recent release with new skins of stock models, and new non-playables. RA and AT are both working on new versions, with RA's supposedly being imminent.