SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-11-18, 10:03 AM   #166
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Teacher: “If you had one dollar and you asked your father for another, how many dollars would you have?”
Vincent: “One dollar.”
Teacher: “You don’t know your arithmetic.”
Vincent: “You don’t know my father.”

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-18, 07:41 AM   #167
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"
A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Old 05-13-18, 06:25 AM   #168
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance.
The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You are back early, what’s wrong?”
“I was stung by a bee!” she said.
“Where?” he asked.
“Between the first and second hole.” she replied.
He nodded and said, “Your stance is far too wide.”

Old 05-14-18, 11:26 AM   #169
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A man asks, “God, why did you make woman so beautiful?”
God responded, ”So you would love her.”
The man asks, “But God, why did you make her so dumb?”
God replied, “So she would love you.”

Old 05-15-18, 08:33 AM   #170
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A tough looking group of hairy bikers are riding when they see a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stop. The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"
"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.
While he doesn’t want to appear insensitive, he also doesn’t want to miss an opportunity, so he asks, "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"
She does, and it is a long, deep, lingering kiss.
After she's finished, the tough, hairy biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I’ve ever had! That's a real talent you’re wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl…"

Old 05-15-18, 11:31 AM   #171
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A man is drinking in a bar when he notices a beautiful young lady. "Hello there and what is your name?"
"Hello," giggles the woman, "I'm Stacey. What's yours?"
"I'm Jim."
"Jim, do you want to come over to my house tonight?"
“Sure!" replies Jim. "Let's go!"
At Stacey’s house, Jim notices a picture of a man on Stacey's desk and asks, "Is this your brother?"
"No, it isn't, Jim!" Stacey giggles.
"Is it your husband?" Stacey giggles even more, "No, silly!"
"Then, it must be your boyfriend!"
Stacey giggles even more while nibbling on Jim's ear. She says, "No, silly!"
"Then, who is it?"
Stacey replies, "That's me before my operation!"

Old 05-16-18, 06:16 AM   #172
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

An investigative journalist went to Afghanistan to study the culture and was shocked to discover that women were made to walk ten paces behind the men. She asked her guide why and he said, "Because they are considered of lesser status."
Outraged the journalist went home. A year later she returned covering violence in the region and was surprised to see the women walking ten paces ahead. She turned to her guide and this time asked, "What has changed?"
The guide answered, "Land mines."

Old 05-16-18, 06:57 AM   #173
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A football coach walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."
The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate... what is two plus two?"
The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?"
"Did you say 4?!?" the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right.
At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

Old 05-17-18, 07:15 AM   #174
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A Man Utd fan, a TOON fan, and a Sunderland fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Man Utd fan insists he's the most loyal. "This is for Man Utd!" he yells and jumps off the side of the mountain.
Not to be outdone, the TOON fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for Newcastle!" and pushes the Sunderland fan off the mountain.

Old 05-17-18, 08:04 AM   #175
ChrisTayeb
Watch

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Many must already know this short one but I try my luck

A man who is a strong believer in The Almighty has only one wish which is to win the lottery and its big prize

So he goes everyday to a local church and asks:
"Oh God, Oh my Lord, I only ask your help to win the lottery, nothing else, please make me win the lottery, this my only request toward you."

And the man goes on everyday in hope and extend his prayers until he begins to stay on his knees for hours as long as days.
He even starts to wake up in the middle of the night to pray in his bedroom solemnly begging.

One day while praying a very bright light appears, and a voice echoes down from the heavenly light and says:

"I have heard your request and have gave consent, but play you idiot!"
ChrisTayeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-18, 05:28 AM   #176
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The huge college freshman decided to try out for the football team. "Can you tackle?" asked the coach.
"Watch this," said the freshman, who proceeded to run smack into a telephone pole, shattering it to splinters.
"Wow," said the coach. "I'm impressed. Can you run?"
"Of course I can run," said the freshman. He was off like a shot, and, in just over nine seconds, he had run a hundred yard dash.
"Great!" enthused the coach. "But can you pass a football?"
The freshman hesitated for a few seconds. "Well, sir," he said, "if I can swallow it, I can probably pass it."

Old 05-19-18, 05:29 AM   #177
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Three football teams (Arsenel, Liverpool, and Hartsfield) are flying from England across Egypt for a match in the Middle East. Their plane crashes in the desert and they survive. After days of wandering, they are really hungry so when they come across a camel, the footballers decide to kill it and eat it. The Liverpool team says, "Because we play for Liverpool, will we eat the liver." The Hartsfield players decide, "Because we play for Hartsfield, we will eat the heart." Arsenel says, "I think we might go hungry..."

Old 05-19-18, 08:49 AM   #178
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Two elderly sisters donated £5 to a charity and, to their surprise, won tickets to a football game. Since they had never seen a live football game before, Madge thought the free tickets would provide an excellent opportunity for doing so. "I think so, too," said Mabel. "Let's go!" They soon found themselves high in a noisy stadium overlooking a large, grassy expanse. They watched the kickoff and the seemingly endless back-and-forth struggles that comprised the scoreless first half. Then came the second half. When the teams lined up for the second-half kickoff, Madge nudged her sister. "I guess we can go home now, Mabel," she said. "This is where we came in."

Old 05-20-18, 06:10 AM   #179
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Three doctors are out geese-hunting. A gaggle flies over and the oncologist raises and then lowers his gun. "I better conduct an MRI first to determine if those were really geese."
Some more geese fly by & the endocrinologist raises his gun and then lowers it. "I'll need some bloodwork to conduct an A1C and determine what those birds were first."
Some more geese fly over. The trauma doc raises his shotgun and blows them out of the sky. "What were those things, anyway?" he asks.

Old 05-21-18, 05:21 AM   #180
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asks a young engineer fresh out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, "And what starting salary are you looking for?" The engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package." The interviewer inquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?" The engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?" The interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."