Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-21, 06:57 AM   #13696
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

^ He most likely did but I wonder how many EU country leaders wish they were dealing with the vaccination rollout as successfully.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 03-26-21, 07:09 AM   #13697
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

I better not write what i think of this, and why it is like it is

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 03-26-21, 12:30 PM   #13698
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

^OH come now Catfish it's never stopped you before, spit it out man and just tell it as you see it, you can always finish with "and you disbelievers can go and bollocks as well" if you want to finish with a flourish.
Old 03-27-21, 11:17 AM   #13699
Catfish

I'm not in the mood to post Murdoch-level The Sun pieces or Jim's russian propaganda videos (seems they really hate or fear the EU lol). Only because others of this "quality" make propaganda against the UK.

I'm also tired of all the hindsight bull, if only the biggest bigmouths would be in politics and have to do what they spread over the 'net. Klugscheißer.

Old 03-29-21, 04:41 AM   #13700
Moonlight
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
I'm not in the mood to post Murdoch-level The Sun pieces or Jim's russian propaganda videos (seems they really hate or fear the EU lol). Only because others of this "quality" make propaganda against the UK.

I'm also tired of all the hindsight bull, if only the biggest bigmouths would be in politics and have to do what they spread over the 'net. Klugscheißer.
Alright then Catfish, I'll post some Free Speech bollocks from the Sun newspaper comic instead which just shows the hypocrisy of the modern day media.

TREVOR KAVANAGH Free speech is no small thing – without it, our democracy dies
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/144832...h-free-speech/

Ooooh, is it free speech day today, wow, I'm going to give that sanctimonious pillock a good rollicking for taking pillockhood to a brand new level.
WHAT!, we can't comment on an article about Free Speech?, but it's our democratic right to complain about these spurious claims isn't it Mr Kavanagh.

(Kavanagh) "Not in this bleeding newspaper matey, if you don't like it you can **** off somewhere else".

So it's true then, you can only enjoy your democratic right to Free Speech when the Establishment figures allow it, well then that means Democracy and Free Speech is for the few and not for the masses doesn't it.
(Kavanagh) "I've told you once, **** off .

Democracy and Free Speech is dead and buried.
Old 03-29-21, 06:09 AM   #13701
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 03-29-21, 07:19 AM   #13702
Catfish

I did not watch the video but the Trans-Pacific Partnership was modelled and based on the European Union’s single market. Trump did all to get the US out of it, as also was Farage's intention. Maybe the US will now rejoin, with Biden being Potus.

The EU has been invited to join some months ago:

"I think it would be fantastic to get the EU into the CPTPP, but they would not be able to join at the moment. With their approach on agriculture and standards, it is impossible for them to accede."

"This doesn't mean they can't change their approaches."
He noted: "It would be good for the world if they did and I am hopeful that somebody in the EU trade department is trying to figure out what to change in order to become an accession country."

Now wouldn't this be nice

Old 03-29-21, 09:35 AM   #13703
Moonlight
Admiral

Eurostar warning: UK must NOT invest in ailing rail franchise ‘Not a cash cow’

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...on-brexit-news

This drama will not go away.
Damned if they do and damned if they don't, giving money to a French state owned business is going to bring more political trouble than it's worth Bozo.
Why don't France ask the EU to bail out Eurostar, don't the EU have some emergency plans drawn up for eventualities like this one.
Old 03-29-21, 12:35 PM   #13704
Catfish

Does not really make sense, but hey ..

UK pays Eurotunnel 33 million pounds over 'secretive' no-deal Brexit ferry contracts

Old 03-29-21, 01:32 PM   #13705
Moonlight
Admiral

Quote:
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain has paid out 33 million pounds to settle a claim with Eurotunnel which runs the Channel Tunnel between Britain and France after the firm took legal action over the process to award ferry contracts to cope with a no-deal Brexit.
Bloody Hell!, Bozo you'd better not give these EU sharks another bleeding penny, what a bleeding cheek holding their bleeding begging bowl out and trying to scrounge even more money out of the UK.
Piss off and **** off for good you bleeding vampires, just give Macron the grannie shagger a knock on his door and tell him they own most of the Eurotunnel so they can stump up the bleeding cash, bloody EU currants.

I'm slightly annoyed.
Old 04-02-21, 09:36 AM   #13706
Moonlight
Admiral

Britain is starting to thrive freed from EU shackles and Brussels is terrified JAYNE ADYE
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp
Old 04-02-21, 09:59 AM   #13707
Catfish

^ Jayne Adye, the self-appointed chief of "get Britain out"

"I approve."

Old 04-02-21, 10:14 AM   #13708
Moonlight
Admiral

Hey Catfish, I hope you stood to attention and saluted our glorious leader while whistling Land of Hope and Glory, if you didn't I'll come over there and stick your head up Merkel the muppets ass.
Old 04-02-21, 10:21 AM   #13709
Catfish

"God save Queen Boris"

He'd have us to also vote for him if he only showed up here like this

Old 04-02-21, 11:28 AM   #13710
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

He does better than our Supernanny and her circles of chairs and demands for party-ordered collective consensus.

Seriously, Catfish, as a citizen of a country that has not only not covered itself with fame in the pandemic crisis, but since late summer last year has not missed an opportunity to make a fool of itself, you sit in a glass house that makes it seem inadvisable to constantly throw with stones after the British just because you do not forgive them their Brexit. The Germans are to blame for messing up the vaccination - not Johnson. Biontech is a German company and fed with german tax money. Nobody than ourselves stopped us from making better use of this constellation, like the British used their ace card best to their advantage.

There is one answer Germany and the EU could give to the Brexit: getting our homework done better and accepting the British challenge and becoming better and more competitive and more combative ourselves instead of dozing endlessly on a thick, fat pillow of tax plundered loot and GDR 2.0-affinity and lamenting the oh so unfair selfishness of the Brits.

The way Angie Supernanny is talking to Germans, is in word, sound and behaviour exactly the same like adults use to talk to little babies. Her style alone tells everything one needs to know about what she think of the citizens.

Compared to that, Johnson's voltes, comical or not, are almost refreshing. Merkel just lulls Germans to death. Since 16 years. And thats why life over here feels like being trapped in a giant drop of hardening honey.

Tags
british, politics