SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-14-16, 08:11 PM   #1351
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

So a western value believer - an ex-true-christian maybe - who thinks the free market economy religion - cormorant and misanthropic exploiting - should rule is... not radical?
Just because their kin do think the free market, the western money system, the secular state running a faked democracy - who has overthrown the traditional christian religion by deconsecration and media - shall rule.

How about withdrawal of our troops from their homeland? Do you see a muslim army on our western soil? Our allied troops cause carnage in their homes and these people have to try to reach safety here with us. And with this stream of despair, those who try to fight back our troops infiltrate our homeland and pay back our generous offer to bloodily liberate and 'democratize' their people.

Syria for example: we sanction Syria for years, just to destabilize the Syrian society and 'encourage' the people to overturn their president, who simply denies a gas pipeline through Syria to support Putin. Thousands have to die for our greedy and perfidious efforts to bypass the Russian pipelines.

How radical is this? And our media priests - in their heritage of our cleric priests - dictate us what to believe, what to support, what to attack, what to kill - just like their predecessors did. But now they are controlled by corporations - they are corporations - the flowers of our economic system.
Our economic system is a religion and we justify any aggressive action against dissenters. They are heretics, misguided, witches - and we burn them in hellfire.

They are free to accept our dominion and it's all their own fault that our heroic allied troops have to fight, kill and die in their countries. They could peacefully resign and simply give us what we want. Christianization and colonization in a modern robe.

Don't know what you want of them, but our true leaders want their resources, cheap labour, spending power, their soldiers - and they want to borrow money at interest...

... Ah shucks! Why do I even try?

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-16, 08:21 PM   #1352
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

I don't see this killer as a radical terrorist, he was a nutjob who happened to be gay! He had been going to that club for several years, and not to plan his attack. He was there partying, drinking and dancing with other gay men. He had put his picture up on dating sites for gay men. How does this make him a radical terrorist? His reasons for the murders are about as clear as the guy who killed all those people at the theater in Colorado, nothing to do with ISIS either. Why would he swear his loyalty to ISIS, because if he was in the area controlled by them, and they found out he was gay, they would deal with him like they do with anyone they find out that they are gay. They would take him to the top of a building and throw him off, just to see his brains splatter on the street! They execute gays. That BS Mateen put out about his loyalty to ISIS was just a smoke screen to throw everyone off of the fact, he was gay, and a nutjob, nothing more!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/witnesses-o...ry?id=39839464

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-16, 09:14 PM   #1353
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
So, a muslim who thinks the Sharia should rule is... not radical?
Because over 1 billion muslims do think the Sharia should rule.

This makes for interesting reading:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...und-the-world/
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-16, 02:19 AM   #1354
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

Yeah well Oberon we tried this before, haven't we?
I remember very well how I indeed delivered multiple sources and asked very specific yes/no questions - but you refused to answer and backed out of the debate completely because you had nothing to prove me wrong and were too proud to admit it.

I won't waste my time again.

Furthermore, I won't debate this topic at all anymore, it is pointless, always was. Let's rather just continue our stupid course of non-action, as we can see, Europe is totally fine and all the Allahu akbar shouting freaks who cut our throats or blow us up have - thank God - nothing to do with Islam.

At least we die politically correct.
Old 06-15-16, 02:46 AM   #1355
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Yeah well Oberon we tried this before, haven't we?
I remember very well how I indeed delivered multiple sources and asked very specific yes/no questions - but you refused to answer and backed out of the debate completely because you had nothing to prove me wrong and were too proud to admit it.

I won't waste my time again.

Furthermore, I won't debate this topic at all anymore, it is pointless, always was. Let's rather just continue our stupid course of non-action, as we can see, Europe is totally fine and all the Allahu akbar shouting freaks who cut our throats or blow us up have - thank God - nothing to do with Islam.

At least we die politically correct.
Fair enough. I'd rather die politically correct than wrestling in the dirt at the same level as the radicals anyway.

Allahu Ackbar indeed.
Old 06-15-16, 02:47 AM   #1356
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

If self-preservation is "low level", gladly.
Old 06-15-16, 02:53 AM   #1357
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
If self-preservation is "low level", gladly.
Depends on the cost, must we become that which we fight against? Is it really necessary to act in the manner in which the extremists propaganda machine displays us acting in? Do we really have to play their game by their rules?
Old 06-15-16, 03:02 AM   #1358
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Depends on the cost, must we become that which we fight against? Is it really necessary to act in the manner in which the extremists propaganda machine displays us acting in? Do we really have to play their game by their rules?
10/10, Oberon, 10/10.

/unsubbed
Old 06-15-16, 03:08 AM   #1359
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

Or hide in our basements, not seeing the world, not enjoying life, not having a good night sleep because the talking heads tell us we should fear the brown man.
No thanks. My grandfather gave the middle finger to the wehrmacht, my father to the yugoslav army and I'm flipping it to the islamists.

I'm not going to be the first coward in the family and if I die so be it. We all do in the end. It's the quality of life until then that matters.
Betonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-16, 03:08 AM   #1360
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Ah well, at least this may serve as a warning to the poor souls like Von Due.
Old 06-15-16, 03:18 AM   #1361
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-16, 03:45 AM   #1362
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

Quote:
Ah well, at least this may serve as a warning to the poor souls like Von Due.
Warning? Nah. It's nothing new but at least anyone reading this thread gets more than the one and only side you will get from conservative news outlets, from ultra conservative news outlets. from fundamentalist news outlets ,so for linking up sources and facts for readers here to read, the more the merrier.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-16, 07:33 AM   #1363
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Depends on the cost, must we become that which we fight against?
When we start burning caged prisoners alive and stoning women to death for being raped then we'll have to worry about becoming like them but we're no where near that yet.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-16, 09:19 AM   #1364
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

This would be a nice solution

One of their own throwing fire and brimstone and shaming his own for the mess.
That's the only way really, I'll have to agree with Sky, but only islam can fix islam. Anything we might do will only be used as propaganda.
Betonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-16, 09:39 AM   #1365
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
This would be a nice solution

One of their own throwing fire and brimstone and shaming his own for the mess.
That's the only way really, I'll have to agree with Sky, but only islam can fix islam. Anything we might do will only be used as propaganda.
^That.

with the addition: We can also do something. We can present and promote these views and their advocates, to people who are utterly unaware that the views presented in that speech are also present in the Muslim communities.

Or we can choose not to mention it to anyone and discourage people from looking, and pretend those ideas don't exist in the Muslim communities.

The last option is really a terrible one. Really, it is.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism