Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-21, 01:57 AM   #12676
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

If that video is true, and SF troops took the Pelosi laptop, I think Trump is working on something big. Do not think for an instance he is a dumb man. He isn’t.

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
Old 01-11-21, 07:13 AM   #12677
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

"It all started with lies, and lies and lies."

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president."

"A servants' heart... [...] We need to hold accountable those people who have brought us to this unforgivable point."

Last edited by Skybird; 01-11-21 at 07:27 AM.
Old 01-11-21, 07:59 AM   #12678
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

For all those Trumpettes who tried (and failed) to pass off the riot as 'just some people trying to take selfies in the Capitol'), the following (note: I'm not fond of the rather over-wrought commentary, but the video footage more than tells the tale):

...this is raw footage of an attack made by te thugs at one of the Capitol entrances with the Capitol Police, well outnumbered, putting up a valiant resistance to the invaders; at about :14, you can see the crowd has pulled one of the officers out of the doorway and is dragging him down the stairs; at about :23, in the lower left of the frame, you can see the officer has been dragged to the bottom of the stairs, and is being beaten by by the law-abiding, law-and-order-loving, LEO-respecting patriots, with one of the selfie takers actually using an American flag on a pole to beat te officer:

Yup, it just like the Trumpettes say: those guys were just there to take selfies and nothing more and all that talk of mob violence is fake news...

...it must suck for them and their thugs that unfortunately for them, more than enough of their activities have been captured by the unblinking eyes of the cameras; there is a massive effort by people on the Net to identify those involved in the criminality and the scope of their efforts is impressive and amazing; so far, dozens of the cretins have been arrested and it is hoped even more of the buggers will have a very unpleasant day in court...

<O>

Last edited by vienna; 01-11-21 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-11-21, 08:53 AM   #12679
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Disturbing videos. The moderators defensive stand on Pence I do not share. For me Pence is one of the lowest of the lowest. For years and years he displayed a servility and submissiveness towards Trump that is unforgivable for a person of this office authority. Not one lie by Trump that he did not defend, not one offence by Trump that he did not excuse, not one volte by Trump that he did not assist, often lying himself. He is as despicable as Trump himself, he is as guilty as Trump, and he should held be accountable like Trump, for he is accomplice in Trumps crimes. I dispise him even more than Mitch McConnell. McConnell simply is underhanded, selfish and brutally egoist, he is what he is in and in this he at least offered a clear front to attack, but Pence cowardly hid in Trumps shadows and from there launched his occasional stabs and poisonous stings, licking his master's boots when he felt them in his lower rear once again. Submissive, servile, masochistic. Bah!

Its not just about Trump. This president has brought out the worst amongst the worst. Its like Schwarzenegger said: those who have allowed to get things get this far must also be held accountable. The McConnells and Pences, the Gullianis and Cruz'. And holding them accountable does not mean to elect them out of office and reject them public offices - it means to hold them accountable at court, for treason, incitement, and crimes against the nation and the people. And the people is more than just that rampaging mob of thugs and primitive barbars and cave dwellers to be seen in those videos - those are just criminal and potentially murderous mobsters who also have to be brought to court. Last but not least this all is now a homicide investigation, amongst others.

Last edited by Skybird; 01-11-21 at 09:07 AM.
Old 01-11-21, 09:17 AM   #12680
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54

Old 01-11-21, 09:23 AM   #12681
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
If that video is true, and SF troops took the Pelosi laptop, I think Trump is working on something big. Do not think for an instance he is a dumb man. He isn’t.
Not dumb, but criminally stupid.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 01-11-21, 09:34 AM   #12682
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

That somewhat hysterical 80 year old dingbat from California has signalled that she wants to impeach Trump and will procede to do so if Pence does not agree to a 25th amendment removal of the President. My money is on Pence not doing something that stupid or unconstitutional. And for Pence it would also be political suicide if he wants to be the GOP nominee in 2020. But you never know.

So will impeachment succeed?

Constitutional law scholar Alan Dershowitz says no.

Quote:
“It will not go to trial,” Dershowitz responded. “All the Democrats can do is impeach the president in the House of Representatives. For that, all you need is a majority vote. You don’t have to take evidence. There are no lawyers involved. But the case cannot come to trial in the Senate, because the Senate has rules. And the rules would not allow the case to come to trial until — according to the majority leader until 1:00 p.m. on January 20, an hour after President Trump leaves office. And the Constitution specifically says, the president shall be removed from office upon impeachment, et cetera.”

“It doesn’t say the former president. Congress has no power to impeach or try a private citizen, whether it be a private citizen named Donald Trump or named Barack Obama or anyone else. The jurisdiction is limited to a sitting president. And so there won’t be a trial,”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/const...ot-go-to-trial

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Old 01-11-21, 10:02 AM   #12683
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter eviction 'problematic'

Quote:
But Seibert also said that the freedom of opinion is a fundamental right of “elementary significance.”

“This fundamental right can be intervened in, but according to the law and within the framework defined by legislators — not according to a decision by the management of social media platforms,” he told reporters in Berlin. “Seen from this angle, the chancellor considers it problematic that the accounts of the U.S. president have now been permanently blocked.
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wire...matic-75174090
Old 01-11-21, 10:34 AM   #12684
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63

Democrats plan to pass a resolution asking Vice-President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Donald Trump.

If Pence fails to act, as is predicted, Democrats will begin impeachment proceedings.

They will charge Trump with "incitement of insurrection" related to the invasion of the US Capitol last Wednesday.

Trump himself has made no public statements since Friday, when he was banned from several social media platforms.

He leaves office on 20 January, when President-elect Joe Biden is inaugurated.

Social network Parler, popular with Trump supporters, is forced offline after being dropped by Amazon.

Several people have been charged in connection with last week's violence, which left five people dead including a Capitol police officer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund has accused House and Senate security officials of hindering efforts to call in the National Guard during last Wednesday's riots.

Sund told the Washington Post newspaper that, days before, he'd asked for the DC National Guard to be on standby.

But his request was denied by House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving, who allegedly said he wasn't comfortable with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of protests. Meanwhile, Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger suggested that the National Guard should only be informally placed on standby.

Sund, who stepped down last Friday, said that he made five other calls for assistance on the day of the riots - all of which were denied or delayed.

Irving and Stenger have both resigned their posts since last week's protests, and have not publicly commented on the allegations made by Sund.

The Pentagon has defended its actions. A spokesperson told the Washington Post that it relies on assessments by Capitol Police and federal agencies, and no request for National Guard support had been submitted ahead of time.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/worl...anada-55617421

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 01-11-21, 11:40 AM   #12685
bstanko6
Admiral

I love all these politicians putting up this anti-protest videos over Capitol Hill! Where were these videos when BLM was killing children and women, or antifa destroying billions of dollars of property?

The politicians aren’t making these videos for the betterment of the good… They’re making videos because they’re scared. They don’t want a country full of people attacking them everywhere they go. They don’t care about this country. They don’t care about fair elections and they don’t care about us.

It’s funny, Joe Biden said that he wanted to unite the country, looks like we’re being torn apart from the inside out. And no Trump didn’t do this you can watch any video he never at all wanted this to happen. This is all orchestrated and that’s exactly what’s going on. Now they’re limiting free speech so he can’t say his side of the story, and we can’t see what we want to.

Can we all at least agree that there’s a lot of red flags going on here? Can I at least get some of you guys even the hard-core Biden supporters to agree with me that there’s something wrong right now. And I’m not talking about Trump. I’m talking about with all of this!

DISCORD
Old 01-11-21, 11:42 AM   #12686
bstanko6
Admiral

After you read my post above, please I want to get everyone who is the hardest of Biden supporters, to at least have a conversation with me. There are a lot of red flags going on here… Can we agree on that? I’m not talking about Trump I’m not talking about Biden, I’m talking about how our government is handling all of this. BLM riots go on kill people and no one cares, Capitol Hill it stormed and now the whole world is up in arms. Checking the president off of social media because social media thinks it’s for our best interest? Are we serious about this? I didn’t know social media was homeland security. There are too many red flags I hope some of you agree with me.

DISCORD
Old 01-11-21, 12:19 PM   #12687
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I can understand that among the harden Trump supporters there are a convincing, that the most violent protesters was not people from the far right, but antifa and other far left people who had infiltrated the far right and disguised as such.

Why does people live in a bubble ? Far right can be as violent as far left.

Markus
Old 01-11-21, 12:48 PM   #12688
bstanko6
Admiral

Mapuc...

Let’s not talk about that. I wanna have a conversation with you about how this government is handling all of this. No one cares about BLM deaths and murders. Chop zone had rapes and murders and no one cared. More people died in the name of George Floyd and no one cares. Angry Trump supporters supposedly take over Capitol Hill… Fine will say that. Now the whole country is up in an uproar. You see celebrities and famous Republicans go online telling everybody to calm down but no one did this for the whole year. Nancy Pelosi‘s laptop was stolen, now she is so quick to impeach Trump. I find that a little funny since he’s on his way out. What is she worried about? Again this is not a conversation to invoke hatred for Biden or Trump. I’m talking about our government and how they are acting so funny. All of the social media websites are denying Republicans voices and conservative voices, we are black out now. There’s something going on here that we’re not seeing. Can maybe we have a conversation about that? I find it funny the Republicans don’t want to fight, and the Democrats are fighting extremely hard. What is going on right now?

DISCORD
Old 01-11-21, 01:14 PM   #12689
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

What's going on is someone forgot to take their medicine(s).
Old 01-11-21, 01:27 PM   #12690
bstanko6
Admiral

Dowly that is rude!

I am asking in a non instigative way, a healthy conversation about this. This is a serious issue.

If Biden was placed into the WH unethically, then we are all screwed.

If Biden was elected fairly, and the Government is trying to pain Trump guilty, we are all screwed.

I want to talk neutrally about this and the red flags our government is waiving

DISCORD
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter