Uploads: 0

Arabs Warn Biden: We Do Not Want Another Obama

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...bs-biden-obama
Old 04-05-21, 09:43 AM   #1097
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54

Be ye warned, thar be cussing in that video!

Last edited by Kptlt. Neuerburg; 04-05-21 at 09:54 AM.
Kptlt. Neuerburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-21, 10:23 AM   #1098
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Arabs Warn Biden: We Do Not Want Another Obama

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...bs-biden-obama
From the gatestone article linked above

Quote:
The Biden administration was dealing harshly with Riyadh "because of one crime, the killing of Khashoggi, while rehabilitating Tehran, which has carried out a million crimes worse than Khashoggi's crime." — Emad El Din Adeeb, al-ain.com, March 3, 2021.
The below link tells us that Biden is following Trump's lead on Saudi relations.

Quote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/28/whit...rince-mbs.html

WASHINGTON – The White House on Sunday defended its decision to not target Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after a U.S. intelligence report linked the royal to the 2018 murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi...

....“We believe there are more effective ways to make sure that this doesn’t happen again and also to leave room to work with the Saudis on areas where there is mutual agreement,” Psaki said.

Of course he's well spoken so he gets a pass

https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov/

Looking up sanctions on Saudi Arabia aaaand nope no sanctions. Looking up sanctions on Iran next aaaand yep there's still a few around.

As I previously posted NOTHING has fundamentally changed.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-21, 10:43 AM   #1099
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Icon12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
The below link tells us that Biden is following Trump's lead on Saudi relations.
[...]
Looking up sanctions on Saudi Arabia aaaand nope no sanctions. Looking up sanctions on Iran next aaaand yep there's still a few around.
^ So we all can be happy again.
So the link SB quoted is from the "Gatestone Institute"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/gatestone-institute/
https://bridge.georgetown.edu/resear...one-institute/
https://theintercept.com/2018/03/23/...i-muslim-hate/

When Arabs warn, i guess it depends which "Arabs" warn

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-21, 11:18 AM   #1100
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Its true. But also consider that contrary to Biden's very loud campaign promise to punish the Saudis for the Kasshoggi murder. He just flat out lied and followed the Trump doctrine without some much as batting of an eye

But he is well spoken and friends with Corn Pop, so he gets a pass.

Old 04-05-21, 11:24 AM   #1101
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:

Its the perception of what is beign done by Biden that counts on the Arab streets. The Gatestone article lists a long list of quotes of Arab assessments of how the new biden amdinistratio ticks, and true or niot - these will infuence public opinions on the sdtreet. They seem to do this becasue they are snapped that tzhe report on the Kashoggi case was released and SA did not get away too nicely.

While Biden currently more or less holds course of his predecessor regarding Iran, we will see how long this lasts, espoecialyl once Harris - most likely - has taken over from him sometime later during his term. Biden was said to have been ver yunfluential on Obama and his take on ME policy. And the Obama policies I did not like one bit, they were surreal, unrealistic and heavily naive, doing quite some stratgeic damage to the US' interests in the region. Especially the Saudis have not forgotten that.
Old 04-05-21, 11:25 AM   #1102
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
But he is well spoken and friends with Corn Pop
He is one bad dude.
Old 04-05-21, 11:27 AM   #1103
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:

Its the perception of what is being done by Biden that counts on the Arab streets. The Gatestone article lists a long list of quotes of Arab assessments of how the new Biden administration ticks, and true or not - these will influence public opinions on the street, every lie catches followers if it is repeated often enough. They seem to do this "reporting" because they are snapped that the American report on the Kashoggi case was released and SA did not get away too nicely.

While Biden currently more or less holds course of his predecessor regarding Iran, we will see how long this lasts, especially once Harris - most likely - has taken over from him sometime later during his term. Biden was said to have been very influential on Obama and his take on ME policy. And the Obama policies I did not like one bit, they were surreal, unrealistic and heavily naive, doing quite some strategic damage to the US' interests in the region. Especially the Saudis have not forgotten - nor forgiven - that. It might be the one reason explaning their sensitivity better than the Kashoggi report. The Kashoggi repport is embarassing for them - Obama'S policy touched their essential political survival interests.
Old 04-05-21, 01:17 PM   #1104
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Its the perception of what is beign done by Biden that counts on the Arab streets. The Gatestone article lists a long list of quotes of Arab assessments of how the new biden amdinistratio ticks, and true or niot - these will infuence public opinions on the sdtreet. They seem to do this becasue they are snapped that tzhe report on the Kashoggi case was released and SA did not get away too nicely.

While Biden currently more or less holds course of his predecessor regarding Iran, we will see how long this lasts, espoecialyl once Harris - most likely - has taken over from him sometime later during his term. Biden was said to have been ver yunfluential on Obama and his take on ME policy. And the Obama policies I did not like one bit, they were surreal, unrealistic and heavily naive, doing quite some stratgeic damage to the US' interests in the region. Especially the Saudis have not forgotten that.

Indeed, perception, image, manner of speech are the primary factors in both domestic and international politics. Designed for public consumption and its all that really matters to them anyways. There is no more investigative journalism, no inquiries, nobody writes their representatives with serious questions. There's just the party press release.

Case in point when Americans jumped on the anti-Trump bandwagon because he wouldn't punish Putin for poisoning Navalny. In their frenzy to get Trump. The lemmings would rather support a racist, neo nazi known to associate with skinheads and who promoted murder as a solution to getting rid of immigrants. Why? because the media told them too and they were fekking lazy to think for themselves. Like I said before whoever came up with that talking point should have been fired on the spot, shame on them. And shame on the lemmings who fell for it. It was so easy to find out who this guy was. So easy to find out there are more than Russians that produce A-232. For chrissakes you can get the chemical breakdown for 30 bucks on Amazon.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-08-21 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-08-21, 06:38 AM   #1105
Skybird
Soaring

From an Austrian blog:
Who is still afraid of Joe Biden?

https://translate.google.com/transla...r-joe-bidenij/
Old 04-08-21, 07:11 AM   #1106
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^

When Arabs warn, i guess it depends which "Arabs" warn
Old 04-11-21, 06:17 AM   #1107
Skybird
Soaring

Kissinger on the need for the US and Biden to learn to accept that the world is changing to America's detriment.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...i-geopolitical
Old 04-11-21, 11:30 AM   #1108
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Kissinger on the need for the US and Biden to learn to accept that the world is changing to America's detriment.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...i-geopolitical
This change started decades ago when marxists infiltrated America's colleges and universities. Those college students then went on to careers in politics and business and it has taken this long for their policies to bear fruit - countries on fiat currency instead of tied to a valuable metal standard, constant brushfire wars to keep a military-industrial complex propped up, and a 1984-style falsehood is truth approach taken by the media who do nothing but encourage division.

Couple that with generations of US governmental "policy experts" (educated at those infiltrated universities) who have no clue how to deal with strongmen, dictators, corrupt foreign officials, or communist/Marxist governments.

Just as an example - the US has allowed thousands of foreign college students from China over the years even though 99.9% of them are thieving spies who have stolen technology and military secrets, because they pay full tuition price. Such a short-sighted approach when the tuition pause is a fraction of the financial losses and loss of military edge as a result of that theft and espionage. They've even been so bold as to establish Confucius Institutes at many of these universities where they can propagate their communism and act as a hub to coordinate illegal activities and recruitment and conversion of US college students.

Last edited by 3catcircus; 04-11-21 at 11:39 AM.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-21, 11:46 AM   #1109
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ you did not bother to read the geopolitical link with Kissinger?
I admit he of course has blood on his hands (not that you would care), but his observations are spot on.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-21, 12:58 PM   #1110
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ you did not bother to read the geopolitical link with Kissinger?
I admit he of course has blood on his hands (not that you would care), but his observations are spot on.
Oh, I read it. Kissinger is part of the problem. His involvement in diplomacy starting in the 1960s is what set us on this path of self-destruction. Globalism, appeasement of your enemies, and refusal to focus on your own nation's interests as the basis of your diplomacy is a problem that he, as well as most diplomats, has.

Your ambassadors should come from a position of looking out for your own country first rather than of an eagerness to give in to the other country's desires.

Game theory and chaos theory ought to be part of any diplomat's training. Instead we get political appointees based upon their ability to have raised funds during a president's campaign and who, by their very nature, are happy to be bribed by a foreign agent.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote