Closed Thread

Old 11-01-20, 09:54 PM   #11026
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Not on a straight arm right now at the minute. But of course I have linked news to SubSim ... certainly quite a long time ago. I know 'Russia collusion' for completely different reasons, mainly through work. The story is known and it goes back at least 5+ years. It should be mentioned that Markus mentioned in a post about credibility in news sources and this is the basis for different views on the media. However, I have no problem discussing individual events like the one you mention here, just so we know it's about apples and oranges.
The story is known and it goes back at least 5+ years. Does this mean the DNC and Hillary Clinton were part of this collusion? To Please extrapolate, what did you know and when did you know it? What what type of work were you involved in at that time? Just being inquisitive. End transmission.
Old 11-01-20, 10:12 PM   #11027
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

When you ask the question, it indicates knowledge that I may not be able to contribute, but that you know well about. There is a lot of information about this on Clearnet. About various interventions "conspiracy theories" and so on, much that you know is well documented and archived. Those who are interested in knowing, also find answers, it's all about how the person searches and which keywords are used. But you already know all this.

Marie Curie

Old 11-02-20, 06:14 AM   #11028
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/CIq8ysLhiN/us-election

Three lines stuck on my mind, one for Biden, one for Trump, one against both (but this was just by chance, I noticed it afterwards):

"He is reading the constitution as 'Me, the president' " instead of 'We, the people' ".

"When Jacky received her ballot, she wrote in her candidate of choice: General Strike."

"Most business owners I know are not gping to support rioters and looters.(...) We know how hard it is to get there."
Old 11-02-20, 07:23 AM   #11029
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

And this guy could be President.

Quote:
Among the more amazing revelations in the Biden corruption scandal that the media-Democrat complex is blocking voters from seeing is this: The corrupt Chinese businessmen with whom the Bidens were colluding not only had a record of buying political influence, not only were known to have high-level ties to the Chinese Communist Party and the regime, but also were clandestine agents of China — at least, that’s what the FBI and Justice Department seem to have told the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...utm_term=first

Quote:
For over three years, the American people were barraged with a media-Democrat drumbeat, fueled by anonymous intelligence agency leaks but based on no actual evidence, that Donald Trump had “colluded” in the intelligence operations of a hostile foreign power. Journalists and investigators scorched the earth searching for proof, particularly any financial exchanges between Trump associates and shady Russian characters tied to the Kremlin. They came up empty.

Next Tuesday, the media-Democrat complex would have the American people elect as their president Joe Biden who, based on significant evidence, appears to have been ensnared in his family’s energetic collusion with clandestine operatives of a hostile foreign power. And there is no doubt that millions of dollars were exchanged, going to the Biden family from shady Chinese characters with significant ties to the Chinese Communist Party and the regime of Xi Jinping.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 11-02-20, 09:15 AM   #11030
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

^You are riding a dead horse. Nobody buys this rubbish.

Quote:
The Wall Street Journal and Fox News have both reported finding no evidence that former Vice President Joe Biden benefited from the Hunter Biden business dealings that have drawn scrutiny. More explicitly pro-Trump media outlets — OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax — have mostly shied away from publishing fresher, more salacious allegations. And conservative talking heads — pundits, politicians and loud MAGA Twitter personalities alike — have been more focused on the meta narrative around the laptop, arguing that mainstream media, social media companies and the deep state are conspiring to prevent President Donald Trump’s reelection by suppressing the story.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...r-biden-433131

Quote:
Even the president himself has had a hard time citing the convoluted storyline, making arcane references during the last debate, randomly bringing up pieces of the story during his rallies, and referring, frequently, to the “laptop from hell” but not explaining what’s actually on the device.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 11-02-20, 09:42 AM   #11031
u crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
^You are riding a dead horse. Nobody buys this rubbish.
So according to you the laptop doesn't exist. The laptop was not confiscated by the FBI during an investigation into money laundering. All of the emails contained on it are fake. All of the witnesses that have come forward are lying. The reports from intellegence agencies are fake. Stories previously printed in the NYT about it are innacurate. The FISA surveillance warrant issued to watch people involved with the Bidens doesn't exist. And of course the Chinese are not interested in American politicians and their families.

You are living in a fantasy land of denial.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 11-02-20, 09:49 AM   #11032
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s errant final pitches on virus, energy

https://apnews.com/article/election-...7921f0aa4f3a51

And after the election, he claims to fire Mr Fauci. Ah.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 11-02-20, 10:10 AM   #11033
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

whether the allegations against Biden are true or not does not matter, what matters is the impact on the election.

apparently 72% of all voters including 75% of independents have heard about it.

apparently 53% of all voters including 47% of independents believe it is true that Biden was selling his influence to Ukraine and China.

The news won't sway those who have already made up their mind, but could sway undecided voters which could decide the election.

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...legations-more

we will know soon, hopefully tomorrow.
Old 11-02-20, 10:40 AM   #11034
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

The winner in the long run will be Kamala Harris as she will succeed Biden who "may" resign due to reasons linked to domestic as well as external relations, and then it can probably be a new political landscape that wants to lean to the left than before , which creates stress in general, especially in countries with fundamental conservative values.

Marie Curie

Old 11-02-20, 11:09 AM   #11035
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
So according to you the laptop doesn't exist.
It exists, but it's Joe Sixpack's laptop. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
You are living in a fantasy land of denial.
You are falling for alternative facts.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 11-02-20, 11:48 AM   #11036
u crank

Quote:
It exists, but it's Joe Sixpack's laptop. Prove me wrong.
Well there's your trouble. I don't have to. Perhaps you could take it up with the FBI. They have it. I'm sure they would be interested in your opinion on the matter.

Meanwhile ...

Quote:
The FBI opened an investigation into Hunter Biden and associates in 2019 on suspicion of money laundering, a Justice Department official told Sinclair Broadcasting.

The criminal investigation is ongoing, the DOJ official said.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...dering-report/

Quote:
The Biden campaign has not denied the veracity of any of the materials revealed by the Post or Bobulinski. However, the campaign has stated that “Joe Biden has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 11-02-20, 11:56 AM   #11037
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I do not questioning whether FBI has Biden's laptop or not.

What I is questioning is-there's leaked papers from this laptop

How trustworthy are they ?

Is there some FBI agent who has leaked some of content on this laptop or is a case of fabricated story ?

Markus
Old 11-02-20, 02:19 PM   #11038
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Well there's your trouble. I don't have to.
Me neither. The prosecutor will have to prove the opposite. Statements are not evidence and statements is all we have heard so far. Testimony will be heard in court after the election and nobody will give a damn.

Old 11-02-20, 03:45 PM   #11039
u crank

Quote:
Me neither. The prosecutor will have to prove the opposite. Statements are not evidence and statements is all we have heard so far. Testimony will be heard in court after the election and nobody will give a damn.
Again that depends who wins the election. If Trump wins no one will care. If Biden wins this little affair will dog him for years.

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 11-02-20, 04:15 PM   #11040
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

I take it when Trump loses he will go straight to jail

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter