Closed Thread

Old 04-15-23, 02:03 PM   #10681
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Makes one wonder if we have a wish that Putin is terminal ill and thus letting our intelligent service create stories on which we believe.

No-I don't think they make up stories as they go..It could be the info they get is not correct.

In the beginning of the war he was suffering from some other disease(Can't remember-Maybe it was Cancer)

In my mind though, there's no doubt that some Russian generals are thinking about taking out Putin in a coup. Due to the heavy loses in Ukraine.

Markus
Yes we are all those stories are based on images from tv by Putin if he had all those symptoms he is analyzed by so-called experts hey would already be in his grave I believe it when I see him in an open coffin in the Kremlin. The same goes for all that he is gone be over thrown all wishful thinking by Kremlin watchers, I never in my life see predict really what is happening in the Kremlin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 04-15-23, 02:28 PM   #10682
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Report on the Moskva. Seems it was not fit for duty at ll, most systems being malfunctioning due to lack of maintenance and missing basic components..

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 04-15-23, 02:31 PM   #10683
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 04-15-23, 03:19 PM   #10684
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^ Remembering what Dargo wrote yesterday, that they would go for Mariopol. Makes me wonder if this could be the beginning of the offensive ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 04-15-23, 03:33 PM   #10685
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Report on the Moskva. Seems it was not fit for duty at ll, most systems being malfunctioning due to lack of maintenance and missing basic components..
Sure you are not talking about the Bundesmarine?

Old 04-15-23, 03:38 PM   #10686
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

This is what Marfopil and Stepanivka look like. Two, three streets with some huts lined up to the side. I would not read too much into that.

Old 04-15-23, 05:34 PM   #10687
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ Remembering what Dargo wrote yesterday, that they would go for Mariopol. Makes me wonder if this could be the beginning of the offensive ?

Markus
Not yet saw no deep targeting of Ukraine by HIMARS on supply hubs, this could be testing for weak spots about goals I would think of Melitopol, Berdiansk and Maripol all mayor centers for supply if they get one or two of those cities Russia has no other option to withdraw because their supply lines would be cut. https://soar.earth/maps/14105?pos=47...1992753%2C8.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 04-16-23, 04:26 AM   #10688
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Russian president Vladimir Putin has been urged to end the war in Ukraine by the head of the Wagner mercenary army deployed by the Kremlin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin claimed Russia had taken a “fat chunk” of Ukrainian territory and said president Putin should tell the world Russia has achieved the aims of its “special military operation,” in a video posted online on Friday night.

Mr Prigozhin also said Russian armed forces - who have suffered severe losses - should defend existing gains.

The Wagner mercenary chief also warned that the Russian people may seek a “scapegoat” for military failures as the war drags on, which could lead to revolutionary fervour.

Mr Prigozhin claimed Russia has destroyed “a large part of the active male population of Ukraine” and caused others to flee the country.

The comments mark the first time a senior Putin henchman directly involved in fighting on the ground has publicly called for the Kremlin to halt the war.

It comes after Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill to make it easier to mobilise Russians into the army, and prevent them from fleeing the country if drafted.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...30fb73fb&ei=26

Old 04-16-23, 04:33 AM   #10689
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 04-16-23, 05:01 AM   #10690
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

It is being reported that Kyiv is not overly concerned about the documents leak.

Old 04-16-23, 10:17 AM   #10691
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

When I read Skybirds comment in our Ger-politics thread
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=1947

No they(Russia)can't be so clever...Planning on attacking Ukraine knowing the West/Nato would help Ukraine and thereby empty our reserves.

This what popped up in my head reading it...Then I came to my senses and said maybe in a bad action movie, not in the real life.

The thought was there for a minute-Before the invasion, Putin and his gang has this meeting where they is planning on taking back the former satellite state and first they has to make Nato weak and unable to fight for at longer time and they would do so by invade Ukraine in first step.

I even got the idea that Hungary would join Belarus and be part of Russia.

Nothing of this is going to happen. It's me with a lively fantasy

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 04-16-23, 01:21 PM   #10692
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 04-16-23, 06:38 PM   #10693
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Now that wouldn't surprise me, they are not stupid just immoral.

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Old 04-17-23, 05:00 AM   #10694
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Nothing beats living in a democratic country blessed with freedom of opinion and speech.....like Russia

Quote:
Opposition activist Vladimir Kara-Murza has been sentenced to 25 years in jail in Russia for treason and other charges linked to his criticism of the war in Ukraine.

The Russian-British former journalist and politician is the latest of a number of Putin opponents to have been arrested or forced to flee Russia.

He has denied the charges and been vocally critical of his trial.

Last week, he said: "I subscribe to every word that I have said."

"Not only do I not repent any of this, I am proud of it," he told a Moscow court.

The 41-year-old played a key role in persuading Western governments to sanction Russian officials for human rights abuses and corruption.

His 25-year sentence was the top number sought by prosecutors and is the longest sentence an opposition figure has received so far.

Mr Kara-Murza was arrested a year ago in Moscow, initially for disobeying a police officer. More serious charges were levelled at him once he was in custody.

His case was partly based on a speech he made to politicians in the US last year, where he said Russia was committing war crimes in Ukraine with cluster bombs in residential areas and "the bombing of maternity hospitals and schools".

Those claims have been independently documented - but deemed false by Russian investigators who said the defence ministry did "not permit the use of banned means… of conducting war" and insisted Ukraine's civilian population was not a target.

Another charge stemmed from an event for political prisoners at which Mr Kara-Murza referred to what investigators called Russia's "supposedly repressive policies".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65297003

Old 04-17-23, 05:24 AM   #10695
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Closed Thread