SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-30-23, 11:00 AM   #1036
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

If you can't understand that my post was full of sarcasm from beginning to end, then all I can say again is, the takeover has already begun here, our authorities listen to hate speeches from the Religion of Peace but do nothing about it, when they do arrest them all they get is a slap on the wrist, we White Brits on the other hand, will be banged up in a prison cell if we said half as much as these Imams do, that's justice, Tory style for you.

Lets be clear about the Trump thing, almost everyone in the UK couldn't give a rats ass if all the politicians of the USA were alive today and dead tomorrow, furthermore, most of us just wish the good ol US of A would grow an ass hole and bleeding disappear up it......Forever.
Old 11-30-23, 11:56 AM   #1037
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
most of us just wish the good ol US of A would grow an ass hole and bleeding disappear up it
I do believe your wish is coming true seeing as the Politicians already have their heads up their asses!
Jeff-Groves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-23, 11:57 AM   #1038
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Matters have taken a not totally unexpected turn for the worse.

Rishi must be in a right pickle as to which way he should jump.

Quote:
EU diplomats are said to have privately warned the UK not to withdraw from the international human rights agreements, such as the ECHR and the UN Refugee convention.

The UK is currently weighing up plans to backtrack on the agreements, in order to get the Rwanda migrant plan off the ground.

Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick, former Home Secretary Suella Braverman and a significant number of backbenchers on the right of the party are pressing the Government to withdraw from the agreements.

But Home Secretary James Cleverly and Foreign Secretary David Cameron, who both came to post after Braverman was sacked, are more reluctant to do so, partly due to concerns over how it might impact the UK's international relations.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...d5231e63&ei=18

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-23, 12:53 PM   #1039
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252

Well, the Tories certainly have got themselves up the proverbial creek without a paddle over this.

They can't play the moral high ground card when it comes to, say, Russia, China and Iran whilst trying to withdraw from the ECHR for what are, ultimately, purely domestic political reasons.

Doing so would give an even greater reason for the UK's opponents to laugh at us for alleged double standards. We'd be "All Mouth and No Knickers", to be blunt. More so than the UK already is.

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.
MGR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-23, 01:02 PM   #1040
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
If you can't understand that my post was full of sarcasm from beginning to end, then all I can say again is, the takeover has already begun here, our authorities listen to hate speeches from the Religion of Peace but do nothing about it, when they do arrest them all they get is a slap on the wrist, we White Brits on the other hand, will be banged up in a prison cell if we said half as much as these Imams do, that's justice, Tory style for you.

Lets be clear about the Trump thing, almost everyone in the UK couldn't give a rats ass if all the politicians of the USA were alive today and dead tomorrow, furthermore, most of us just wish the good ol US of A would grow an ass hole and bleeding disappear up it......Forever.
Doh he said again!

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-23, 01:28 PM   #1041
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-30-23, 01:51 PM   #1042
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Default Former Chancellor Alistair Darling dies aged 70

Quote:
Alistair Darling, the Labour chancellor who steered the UK through the 2008 financial crisis, has died aged 70, a family spokesperson has said.

Following Labour's landslide 1997 election win, Lord Darling served in cabinet for 13 years under Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

He was best known as the steady pair of hands who shepherded the UK economy as half its banking system collapsed.

The ex-Edinburgh MP died after a short spell in hospital, his family said.
A gentleman I feel privileged to have met.

R I P

Old 11-30-23, 04:53 PM   #1043
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

WTH has happened to my motherland?!

https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1730...611203549?s=20
Old 11-30-23, 06:35 PM   #1044
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 131

Just about time to recognize England as a Terrorist Country.
Welcome to Our Club Mates!
Jeff-Groves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-23, 08:43 PM   #1045
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Muslim mayor cancels city’s annual Jewish celebration, one which commemorates the overthrow of a foreign power in Jerusalem 2100 years ago… anyone surprised?

Welcome to Londonstan

To be honest I seriously doubt the Mayor allowed the event to be cancelled because he’s a Muslim, though it can’t hurt his popularity in the streets. I think he did because the Police are weak, untrained and ill equipped to prevent a large unassimilated population of Islamic immigrants from torching the city at will.

So much for cultural diversity .

”It was a grave mistake to let in so many people of totally different cultural and religious concepts because it creates a pressure group inside each country that does that,” - Kissinger

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-30-23 at 09:05 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-23, 05:08 AM   #1046
Moonlight
Admiral

Revealed: 1,500 Afghans scrambled to UK in secretive mission as minister speaks of Britain’s ‘enormous debt’

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...97a3fdaa&ei=15

It's immigration on a never ending scale, so, Defence minister James Heappey says we owe these Afghans a huge debt?, just remind me again Mr Heappey, how did these new Afghan immigrants win the war against the Taliban?, I can't remember any victory celebrations can he?.
I would say these Afghans were as useful as a "Dose of Gonorrhoea" in a whorehouse, the lives of 454 British servicemen and women can be attributed to that fact, was it incompetence or was their some collusion going on, seeing as how these Afghans and the British Army lost that war, I would say it was the latter.

Eventually their will be a new war on "Terror" and it will be fought on the streets of the UK, "You Reap What You Sow", that price will be paid for in blood.

Well Done Tony Blair, and a special mention too for David Cameron.
Old 12-01-23, 06:28 AM   #1047
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Nothing beats "Passing the buck"

Quote:
Rishi Sunak has blamed high levels of net migration on Boris Johnson, saying he had “inherited these very large numbers” that he was determined to bring down.

The prime minister vowed to “do what is necessary” to bring net migration down, as he comes under pressure from the right of his party to reduce the number of new arrivals to the UK before the next election.

Revised estimates showed last week that net migration reached a record 745,000 in 2022, after post-Brexit changes to the immigration system brought in under Boris Johnson. Net migration for the year to June 2023 is estimated to have been slightly lower, at 672,000.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...3a8f970d&ei=34

Old 12-02-23, 05:36 AM   #1048
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-02-23, 07:37 AM   #1049
Moonlight
Admiral

Why don't you sue them for harassment?.
Old 12-02-23, 08:45 AM   #1050
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I doubt they have sufficient funds