Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-22-22, 01:40 PM   #10441
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
You tried that ^ , and I counter you with this v !

Could sunlight (=infrared) neutrlaize spike toxicity? If so, it could relieve hyperinflammation of the type we see in Covid.

Also, a news tudy, recently published in I think The Lancet, claims low cortisol levels as a bio marker for Long Covid.

What was remarkable about this study was the use of artificial intelligence for machine learning to find objective features typical of Long Covid. In doing so, the researchers identified very low cortisol levels as a typical biomarker for Long Covid:

In this context, it was important that cortisol and ACTH levels were measured at approximately the same time in the different groups, as they are subject to a strong circadian rhythm. Thus, with a low cortisol concentration, one of the most informative predictors of long covid has now been identified.

One might have expected ACTH levels to increase with low cortisol. However, this was not the case, suggesting dysfunction of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis in Long Covid patients.

Low cortisol concentrations have been previously reported in ME/CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome). The data from this study now underscore the potential importance of low cortisol concentrations in the pathology of long covid as well.
Old 08-23-22, 01:47 PM   #10442
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-22, 01:14 PM   #10443
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Anthony Fauci will step down as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden.

Dr Fauci, who served as director of the NIAID for 38 years, said he would leave both positions in December to "pursue the next chapter" of his career.

"It has been the honour of a lifetime to have led the NIAID," Dr Fauci, 81, said in a statement.

He became the face of the nation's Covid-19 response during the pandemic.

On Monday, Mr Biden thanked him for his "spirit, energy, and scientific integrity".

"The United States of America is stronger, more resilient, and healthier because of him," the president wrote in a statement.

In July, Dr Fauci said he would retire before the end of Mr Biden's current term.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62637432

Old 08-24-22, 02:51 PM   #10444
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Anthony Fauci will step down as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden.

Dr Fauci, who served as director of the NIAID for 38 years, said he would leave both positions in December to "pursue the next chapter" of his career.

"It has been the honour of a lifetime to have led the NIAID," Dr Fauci, 81, said in a statement.

He became the face of the nation's Covid-19 response during the pandemic.

On Monday, Mr Biden thanked him for his "spirit, energy, and scientific integrity".

"The United States of America is stronger, more resilient, and healthier because of him," the president wrote in a statement.

In July, Dr Fauci said he would retire before the end of Mr Biden's current term.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62637432

Getting out of Dodge before the Repubes take over and start investigating the good doctor.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-22, 07:58 AM   #10445
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-26-22, 05:58 AM   #10446
Skybird
Soaring

How long are you infectous for others when you catch Delta or Omikron?

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...=featured_home

Counted from first symptoms or positive PCR test on, some people stay infectous for longer than just those 5 days thatofficial regulations in the US and Germany now procclaim. Up to 9-10 days.
Old 08-27-22, 12:33 PM   #10447
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-27-22, 01:29 PM   #10448
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-29-22, 04:46 AM   #10449
Skybird
Soaring

A new study from Germany looks at changes in yearly mortality and stillbirths, and Covid vaccination. It seems to indicate something that is absolutely not nice. Might hint at why certain key variables in those 12 thousand pages of the socalled Pfizer documents were blackened although a court ordered Pfizer to release the material. Somebody has something to hide.

Its pre-print and not yet peer-reviewed.

Download as pdf from here:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...many_2020-2022

Quote:
The present study used the state-of-the-art method of actuarial science to estimate the801
expected number of all-cause deaths and the increase in all-cause mortality for the802
pandemic years 2020 to 2022 in Germany.803
In 2020 the observed number of deaths was extremely close to the expected number,804
but in 2021 the observed number of deaths was far above the expected number in the805
order of twice the empirical standard deviation. The analysis of the age-dependent806
monthly excess mortality showed, that a high excess mortality observed in the age807
groups between 15 and 79 starting from April 2021 is responsible for the excess808
mortality in 2021. An analysis of the number of stillbirths revealed a similar mortality809
pattern than observed for the age group between 15 and 79 years.810
As a starting point for further investigations explaining this mortality patterns, we811
compared the excess mortality to the number of reported COVID-19 deaths and the812
number of COVID-19 vaccinations. This leads to several open questions, the most813
important beeing the covariation between the excess mortality and the COVID-19814
vaccinations.
The authors also indicate they are very critical of the hopelessly chaotic data collection in Germany and the way this uncomplete and cionfused data then was tried ot make sens eof by the responsible authority, which in Germany is the Paul Ehrlich Institute. One m ust ask to nwhat degree the misinterporetation nand the uncomplete data collection was intentionally to hide unwanted things from the public.

This whole thing starts to look like a scene of a crime with intentionally abusive motives from beginning on.
Old 08-29-22, 05:09 AM   #10450
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-29-22, 06:44 AM   #10451
Skybird
Soaring

^ Deaths are 11% above average in scotland, he says - that matches the range of deaths as they are above average in Germany.
Old 08-30-22, 08:17 AM   #10452
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I can't see anyone or country coming out of this for a long time.

Old 08-30-22, 12:40 PM   #10453
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

I imagine a good many of those increased deaths are due to lack of treatment for other diseases during the "two weeks to flatten the curve" which turned into more like two years.
Old 08-30-22, 12:45 PM   #10454
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I imagine a good many of those increased deaths are due to lack of treatment for other diseases during the "two weeks to flatten the curve" which turned into more like two years.

I'd imagine that you are correct.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-22, 02:00 PM   #10455
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
The authors of the German study do not explicitly point it out, but they indirectly imply that they associate the 11% rise in still birtsh as well as overall mortality to the beginning of vaccinations. There is a time link between both events. Which then, if true, means it is not a commorbidity causing more deaths, but there might be a causal link between vaccine and death.

If somebody would have told me 18 months ago that it might have been intention and criminal energy to intentionally deceive decision makers and the public to sell the vaccine, I wouldn't - and haven't - believe it. Today, I see I have even less reason to trust the state - and I was not known for my overwhelming trust in the state in the first. But the chaoptic and incomepotent data collecting in Germans alone maybe shoukdl have rang my alarm bells earlier. I thoguht it was incometnece. Now I tend to think it was intention to blind and mislead the public.

Note that this is not an indication that science and its methodology cannot be trusted, they and empiry are the best methods to raise our knowledge that we have. It indicates instead that every method can be intentionally abused and turned into a tool of crime and violation, like a scalpel can be used to try to save a patient, or to assassinate a murder victim.

Claims for effects on pregnant women have been claimed from beginning on by sceptics, but these did not have reliable data at first, and where should they have had it from in the beginning? But now, with time having allowed closer examination of methods and data and working on it, the picture slowly but constantly gets clearer, and will be further cleared. Unbelievable, but it seems to not look too good. Vaccination effects and rare side effcts are always to be expected, and are being accepted as long as the total outcome is better than without vaccination. But here it possible that the total number of deaths due to vaccination side effects might be putting the vaccination into doubt (which for itself still has saved lives, too, lets not forget that). And that means this could turn into one of the very biggest scandals - and crimes - in modern medicine's history.

They certainly have turned me from a Paul to a Saul. No forth jab for me. My last one is 8 months ago, in a few months more I might be out of the (small, but still) risk zone.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-30-22 at 02:10 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan