SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-20, 11:57 AM   #10276
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Icon12 Look away, look away, Dixieland 101!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I never quite understood minorities embracing Dems.... I look at how the rural county I live in, the small cities, 15-25k once thrived... My guess is if Biden is elected, the possible hope of towns like mine will fade away again.
Gone With The Wind...II and at age 69..."frankly Scallywag, I don't give a damn"!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 08-22-20, 01:46 PM   #10277
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Facebook Braces Itself for Trump to Cast Doubt on Election Results

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/t...-election.html

Trump has become very persistent in spreading doubts on unwelcomed election results in advance, insisting that any defeat of him must automatically mean the elections were rigged, and any fair elections can only see him as the winner.

Which implies that not wanting to be for Trump is practically unthinkable. Such tyrannic logic is dangerous, because it implies that elections are not necessary in the first.
Old 08-22-20, 04:21 PM   #10278
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/22/e...hnk/index.html

Becasue a single indiviodual'S ego was hurt and Merkel MUST! be PUNISHED!, said single individual imposes billions in costs on the tax payers of his nation, imposes signficiant logicstaicla and strageicla handicaps on the arme dforce sof his nation, and wnats to move some symbolic numbers of troops from once o****ry admittely< not paying what it should pay to NATO according to its treaty obligations two two or three countries (POoland, Belgium and some third was mentioned) of which Belgium even pays smaller percentages than Germany. That all makes so juch sense!

The US troops in Germany for the most are no longer there to secure German borders and protect Germany. They are still there because it is a signficant straegic interets of the US to have them there, due to immense investments made to logistical and supply and intel strucxtures of the US inside Germany. Germany is the logistical centre for military traffic and supply lines to the africna and ME operaiton areas.

A third of the US troops moving out will hurt some German towns and villages and their economic structure, yes. The point is it will hurt and cost the US military much more.

Does not matter. Punishing the Germans it must be! Said individual has bashing Germans as his primary hobby, judging by the past three and a half years. For faults that are made in America (lakcing industrial and product compettitveness regarding those branches that Trump complain about he Germans beign "Unfair!(tm)" As if German companies hold revolvers at Americans' heads to make them want our products. They want and buy them all by themselves, you know.
Bird,I'm just a blue collar worker here in the USA.So tell me why Germany needs America.Last i heard your country was unified and whole again. Also your country is in the "European Union" So i ask you why does Germany need America? You seem to be Obsessed with our current President are you in fear of your life over there? If so apply for asylum and we will bring you into our multicultural bosom. And you can live in the land of the yellow brick road.
Old 08-22-20, 04:30 PM   #10279
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

I think what really deep down pisses democrat leadership off is that Trump chose to run as a Republican instead of a democrat. Much of the stuff he has done should actually appeal to many who used to consider themselves democrats. Blue collar workers just being one example.
Old 08-22-20, 04:40 PM   #10280
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

And i think it is not about democrats, what pisses the whole world off (sans Russia) is Trump and his ego, the showing-off, self aggrandizing and stupidity.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 08-22-20, 05:14 PM   #10281
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
And i think it is not about democrats, what pisses the whole world off (sans Russia) is Trump and his ego, the showing-off, self aggrandizing and stupidity.
It's better to be pissed off than be pissed on. Old quote from my grandfather. Tell me what is your interpretation of Donald Trumps ego. You do know the United States can't carry the world on our back anymore.I know of no man that was President of this country that had a bigger ego than Barack Hussein Obama. He simply couldn't be touched and for the World he walked on water.
Old 08-22-20, 05:15 PM   #10282
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 541
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Facebook Braces Itself for Trump to Cast Doubt on Election Results

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/t...-election.html

Trump has become very persistent in spreading doubts on unwelcomed election results in advance, insisting that any defeat of him must automatically mean the elections were rigged, and any fair elections can only see him as the winner.

Which implies that not wanting to be for Trump is practically unthinkable. Such tyrannic logic is dangerous, because it implies that elections are not necessary in the first.

See, where you are wrong is, the Dems and msm are doing the exact same thing. You think Trump has a monopoly tyranny? You're wrong, brother.
Old 08-22-20, 05:23 PM   #10283
Gorpet
Still Searching

Iran loved him.

Last edited by Gorpet; 08-22-20 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-22-20, 05:33 PM   #10284
Gorpet
Still Searching

You do know he could have given 1 million to each individual in this country of those billions dropped on that airport runway that night to his fellow Americans and ended the war on Poverty. Why didn't he and the democrats chose that instead. Wouldn't that helped America?

Last edited by Gorpet; 08-22-20 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-22-20, 05:43 PM   #10285
Gorpet
Still Searching

Would America be where it is today? If the Democrats and Obama would have followed thru with their vision of a new just and equal America.

Last edited by Gorpet; 08-22-20 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-22-20, 05:47 PM   #10286
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Um, stop quoting yourself. You can edit your first post.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 08-22-20, 06:02 PM   #10287
Gorpet
Still Searching

Yea, I would like to live in Martha's Vineyard, and call Obama my neighbor and have beer parties on the beach. Isn't that what electing Joe is all about ? If you want to heal a nation then make everyone just as wealthy as the next citizen.
And everything will be Kumbaya. The rest of the world will have to learn how to take care of itself. Remember it only takes a few inputs in a gyro somewhere in the ocean to make a World of difference.

Last edited by Gorpet; 08-22-20 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-22-20, 06:06 PM   #10288
Gorpet
Still Searching

And down here in the southern part of the USA we would say chew on that for awhile. Cya

Last edited by Gorpet; 08-22-20 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-22-20, 06:11 PM   #10289
Gorpet
Still Searching

I'm not as savey as you comrade. So excuse me. Blue collar and all, ya know Ok i think i now have it figured out and cleaned up . anybody else ?

Last edited by Gorpet; 08-22-20 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-22-20, 07:37 PM   #10290
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Reported spammer.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter