SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-25-21, 07:11 PM   #9691
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Did you tell your girlfriend you'd be posting her picture on the intertubes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
re RS Jimmy Dore again eh? Japan's "miracle" does not have much to do with Ivermectine, as even Mr Campbell says if you or Jimmy Dore would have just listened to what he said.

However side effects might be attractive to some

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-21, 07:21 PM   #9692
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

I was sure especially you like it.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-21, 08:06 PM   #9693
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

re Campbell, or Dore
But there is still no evidence that ivermectine did or does any good, but ok. As a means to what it was created for ivermectine destroys cells alright. It does not discriminate though between covid-infected ones or healthy ones. If it hits the 'right' ones by chance it may help.
Maybe they can use this knowledge to improve this overkill to concentrate on infected cells.
Quote:
Nobody said the use of ivermectin was the sole reason a country of 127,000,000 people only had 200 covid cases.
But the videos you continue to quote seem to im imply this
I have nothing against ivermectine if i was bound for tracheal respiration, but then i'd probably try everything.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-21, 07:40 AM   #9694
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
The influenza (flu) vaccine has been around since the end of WWII, and it's still only 40-60 % effective.
At best! It depends on ther seasonal mix and age group. That it goes down to 25% is not rare.

Legally, it should not even be allowed to be sold, since there is a legal hurdle over here, saying that a vaccine must have 50& minimum effici8ency to be used as that.

But law aside, a profit made is a profit made. With age comes waning immunity gained form vaccines of any kind, unfortunately. Because withb age the immunity protecton shield the body can build gets weaker. Vaccines cannot reverse this trend, only delay it and keep the losses limited.
Old 12-26-21, 08:09 AM   #9695
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
re Campbell, or Dore
But there is still no evidence that ivermectine did or does any good, but ok. As a means to what it was created for ivermectine destroys cells alright. It does not discriminate though between covid-infected ones or healthy ones. If it hits the 'right' ones by chance it may help.
Maybe they can use this knowledge to improve this overkill to concentrate on infected cells.

But the videos you continue to quote seem to im imply this
I have nothing against ivermectine if i was bound for tracheal respiration, but then i'd probably try everything.
The real kicker is there are countries that do not have access to large amounts of vaccines and as a matter of necessity are trying everything. Japan isn’t the only one who has an open mind and looks around the world to see what works. A nice thing too is we know the side effects and dangers of ivermectin to make informed decisions. Whereas I will not be able to know how the miracle mRNA vaccine were approved for another 55 years.

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-21, 09:05 AM   #9696
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-21, 09:07 AM   #9697
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-26-21, 09:08 AM   #9698
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-26-21, 12:51 PM   #9699
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 131

Well CRAP! I have one of the following.
Common Cold,
Flu,
Covid.

Pretty sure it's not the Flu as the usual symptoms I've had in the past are not there.

So the Start of a Cold or Covid are my 2 suspicions.
Jeff-Groves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-21, 05:02 PM   #9700
Skybird
Soaring

This story gave me a good laugh. Its about that they found a petrified ostrich that curiously died with his head stuck in the ground.

https://bbcgossip.com/news/anti-vaxx...-himself-dies/

And those thundering mighty powerful words he fired!

[No, I absolutely reject to weep crocodile tears about just any fool's death out there. Sometimes they just get what they asked for. Thats what is called "justice".]
Old 12-26-21, 05:08 PM   #9701
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

The number infected toke a real jump up today. Yesterday around 10200 was tested positive, today it was 14800 and person in hospital toke also a jump up +57

It's this Omicron who's behind the high number infected.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-21, 06:28 AM   #9702
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Are new and tighter rules about to be announced? I suspect they may well be.

Quote:
The prime minister is due to be briefed on the latest Covid data as he weighs whether to impose additional measures in England before the new year.

After two days without published figures, Boris Johnson will hear the impact on the NHS of record infections.

The PM has so far resisted new restrictions, but the other UK nations imposed tighter rules from Boxing Day.

Scotland and Northern Ireland have tightened up for a second day, with new restrictions for pubs and restaurants.

In both nations hospitality venues have returned to table service only - while social distancing has been reintroduced in several places including gyms, cinemas and theatres in Scotland, and offices in Northern Ireland.

Nightclubs have also been closed in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

Downing Street said no decisions have been taken yet on whether extra measures would be introduced in England, but it previously said it would not hesitate to act after Christmas if necessary.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59798814

Old 12-27-21, 06:30 AM   #9703
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-27-21, 08:53 AM   #9704
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

An FB group calling itself
"Digital Civil Disobedience" encourages people to book time and then stay away.

From the article
"The almost 1,500 members are so-called anti-waxers or at least against the health authorities 'handling of the corona pandemic and the restrictions it entails. Others are completely out of the conspiracy theories' 5G chip in the vaccines.

Thus, the group urges its many members to book a PCR appointment or a vaccine appointment and then refrain from showing up in the hope that the system will collapse or that people will completely give up booking appointments"

This meant that several hundred had not turned up for their time for the PCR test in Frederiksberg this morning. Extra staff was called in and there were no times to get to those who might need it. it was nothing but totally empty at the testcenter

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-21, 09:26 AM   #9705
Skybird
Soaring

^ Thats the work of criminal, sick scum.

They should serve prison time by many months to few years. But not before having gotten a thorough beating.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan